Eyelid exposure is ideal if you have almond eyes

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

untitled
I thought mine would look great with 0 eyelid exposure, but it just gave me an alien face. So I tried to get rid of it and just reduce the excess of uee and now it looks far better than how it looked.

Eye area is the most difficult to change.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xangsane and Deleted member 29581
I thought mine would look great with 0 eyelid exposure, but it just gave me an alien face. So I tried to get rid of it and just reduce the excess of uee and now it looks far better than how it looked.

No.

Attachments

• 3547271_3230970_rnewyr1.jpg
    3547271_3230970_rnewyr1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
I've seen pics of the dude who had the all time greatest eye ascension and, imo, while his eyes in themselves look better, he doens't really look any better with them. Also just saw some Turkish kid with beautiful eyes and UEE. If I could choose between perfect color change or completely remove my UEE, I would choose color change.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
hunter eyes are a meme and look retarded 99.9% of the time (even sean opry jfl)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, PrinceofDarkness, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
For most people, minimal eyelid exposure would be preferable over none. With that said, no upper eyelid exposure does look very good in a few cases (so long you have all other requirements).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I've seen pics of the dude who had the all time greatest eye ascension and, imo, while his eyes in themselves look better, he doens't really look any better with them. Also just saw some Turkish kid with beautiful eyes and UEE. If I could choose between perfect color change or completely remove my UEE, I would choose color change.
Eye color can be a massive halo. I know this because a 5'5 dwarf whos dating a Stacy has many flaws but his eye color is good. With that said, eye area and jaw are law.

Kys you nigger I thought everyone knew this guess everyone’s retarded

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
hunter eyes are a meme and look retarded 99.9% of the time (even sean opry jfl)
Best ones are almond like Meeks richard and also Ian ones mog