Eyelid surgery worth it?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
YES OR NO?
I fucking hate my upper eyelid exposure.

Not worth it imo

I mean I'd have to see ur face but some eyelid exposure ain't bad
IMG 20181203 163324

Yes just a little bit is normal. But too much and you look ofputting and tired unless your Chad

Javier bardem 1

Saw your pic it looks normal

wtf u have really good looking eyes dude
I have a slightly negative canthal tilt in a normal head position and my eyes are too small and unsymmetrical.
Your eyes a fine dude, no surgery needed.
Eyelid surgery might be too extreme. I'll try hiding the eyelids by curling my eyelashes first.
Eyelid surgery is cheap though so that's why I considered it.

You have to be trolling. That’s normal eyelid exposure. I also remember you talking about limb lengthening surgery when you’re 5’11” I guess. You’re either a troll or you’re very low iq, sorry no offfense.

You have to be trolling. That’s normal eyelid exposure. I also remember you talking about limb lengthening surgery when you’re 5’11” I guess. You’re either a troll or you’re very low iq, sorry no offfense.
I'm neither. I would say I'm high realist.

I am not trolling. My right eye has significantly more upper eyelid exposure than the left (which you saw) because I had an inflammation in it and the swelling never really went down.

I'm neither. I would say I'm high realist.

I am not trolling. My right eye has significantly more upper eyelid exposure than the left (which you saw) because I had an inflammation in it and the swelling never really went down.
Then why did you show your left eye. That itself is low iq behaviour boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902
39.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Then why did you show your left eye. That itself is low iq behaviour boyo.
The question was if surgery was worth it. If I got the surgery, I would obviously get it on both eyelids, not only on one.

The question was if surgery was worth it. If I got the surgery, I would obviously get it on both eyelids, not only on one.
Yeah but you’re showing us the eye which has normal eyelid exposure. So we can’t say if it’ll be worth it. Post the other eye tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah but you’re showing us the eye which has normal eyelid exposure. So we can’t say if it’ll be worth it. Post the other eye tbh
I just realized that my eyelashes on one eye are rather pointing upwards whereas they are pointing downwards on the other. I'll get a eyelashes curler (nohomo).
I would only get a eyelid surgery after a rhinoplasty and a laser treatment anyway.
Just wanted to know if you think if it's generally worth it or if eye area isn't the most important part.

I just realized that my eyelashes on one eye are rather pointing upwards whereas they are pointing downwards on the other. I'll get a eyelashes curler (nohomo).
I would only get a eyelid surgery after a rhinoplasty and a laser treatment anyway.
Just wanted to know if you think if it's generally worth it or if eye area isn't the most important part.
Eye area is definitely important but in your case it doesn’t look like you need it.

A good shade of blue, but the left part of your eye looks fucky while the bottom right looks fat.

Still not worth the surgery.
The left part of my eye or the left part from your perspective? What should be changed?

By the way, my eye color always looks different depending on the light.
IMG 20181203 174705

Just took this pic a few minutes ago in artificial lighting because of 11gaijin and my eyes look grey.
On the other pic they look blue because of natural lighting.
Eye color doesn't mean a lot.

Lol. You guys don't know what shitty eye area exposure looks like.
Imagine waking up one day and having bo2cel eye area what would you do?

Lol. You guys don't know what shitty eye area exposure looks like.
Imagine waking up one day and having bo2cel eye area what would you do?
Save money and get surgery

more than half of european males have upper eyelif exposure, you should get a surgery only if your eyes are very ugly

The left part of my eye or the left part from your perspective? What should be changed?

By the way, my eye color always looks different depending on the light.
View attachment 6922
Just took this pic a few minutes ago in artificial lighting because of 11gaijin and my eyes look grey.
On the other pic they look blue because of natural lighting.
Eye color doesn't mean a lot.

That's not unaesthetic upper eyelid exposure. It's not completely hunter of course, but when you have a thin line of exposure like that, people don't really see it as exposure tbh. It looks more like it's just part of the whole brow crease. I think the use of the term "upper eyelid exposure" is problematic because people read it as "any exposure is bad, even slight exposure." That's not the case. The correct term should be "heavy lidded" because it's when the upper eyelids look big and heavy that it becomes a problem.

more than half of european males have upper eyelif exposure, you should get a surgery only if your eyes are very ugly
No they don't. Unless you count very little exposure like op has.

No they don't. Unless you count very little exposure like op has.
most males in my university class have 50% eyelid exposure

most males in my university class have 50% eyelid exposure
Disgusting!
In what country do you live in?
In my uni most people(even girls) have mostly hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Disgusting!
In what country do you live in?
In my uni most people(even girls) have mostly hooded eyes.
In Italy hooded eyes are rare.

Nh man ur not that ugly

I hate this kind of attention begging thread tbh. OP clearly has good eye area and has no problem showing it (he spammed pics above) to get compliments.

Honestly I hope you die

I hate this kind of attention begging thread tbh. OP clearly has good eye area and has no problem showing it (he spammed pics above) to get compliments.

Honestly I hope you die
You fucking idiot. I've shown pics to some users I trust on here and they literally said that my eye area kills my face. If you saw my whole face you'd realize that my eyes have a slightly negative canthal tilt and that they are simply too small for my face.
I have posted the pics because Nibba asked.
If I was begging for compliments, I would have included them in the original post.

You fucking idiot. I've shown pics to some users I trust on here and they literally said that my eye area kills my face. If you saw my whole face you'd realize that my eyes have a slightly negative canthal tilt and that they are simply too small for my face.
I have posted the pics because Nibba asked.
If I was begging for compliments, I would have included them in the original post.
Do you expect me to pity you? Keep crying to get compliments, if an incel did that he'd get bullied and banned for being disgusting.

Your eye mogs mine
1205181426 1 1 1

We almost have identical eyes and eyebrows wtf
Do you expect me to pity you? Keep crying to get compliments, if an incel did that he'd get bullied and banned for being disgusting.
No I don't expect me to pity me. I only asked what you guys generally think of eyelid surgery.
By the way, weren't you active on incels.is?

May be similar but mine are a little worse
The only difference I can see is that your eyes are a little more protruding than mine but it might just be the pic.
Your eyes are significantly longer though, which is definitely better. My eyes are simply too small for my face.

The only difference I can see is that your eyes are a little more protruding than mine but it might just be the pic.
Your eyes are significantly longer though, which is definitely better. My eyes are simply too small for my face.
Oh yeah I never really noticed that before about my eyes but you're right they do protrude very slightly.

I think my eye size compared to my face is good

Honestly I hope you die
You need to leave here. Your negativity is terrible for everyone here. Don't push your terrible life and self esteem on us kid

You need to leave here. Your negativity is terrible for everyone here. Don't push your terrible life and self esteem on us kid
Very low Iq comment from you as always. I'm actually making a point and you're quoting one phrase to make me look bad. I'm actually one of the few contributing here and you are not