Reactions: Deleted member 6531, randomvanish, Kilimanjaro and 8 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, GigaAscender and TheEndHasNoEnd
You only need Jaw + Height
Horrible eye areas are very rare
Most people have OK eyes
Agreed to an extent, as long as ipd is fine you can be chadlite easily without a good eye area by psl standards provided the rest of the face is good

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10987
you need confidence, everything else is cope :bluepill::soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: madmax, Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
i want to gouge my eyes out so i no longer have to worry about the eyepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, hennypapi and Deleted member 7044
20k posts

time well spent for you to say such a thing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10987
Manlet cope

Nah tbh you need narrow eyes, hair, good nose, being white passing, +180cm and a LEAN jaw bone mass of jaw doesnt matter that much
If you have 5/10 eyes
Its not the end of the world

If you have 5/10 eyes
Its not the end of the world
Yeah but eye area is what makes difference between a slayer and high tier normie if you are already gl

• +1
It doesnt matter that much as i say tbh just have an average jaw and be low bf with a thick neck. I am not coping since i have a very good jaw btw.

• +1
Agreed to an extent, as long as ipd is fine you can be chadlite easily without a good eye area by psl standards provided the rest of the face is good
What range of IPD would you consider fine?

What range of IPD would you consider fine?
Needs to be over 60mm and not too wide so probably under 75mm, I’d say sweet spot is in the 65-70 range but I lack knowledge on eye areas, you’re better asking @PrestonYnot as in my experience he knows a lot about this.

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho and Deleted member 12344
Needs to be over 60mm and not too wide so probably under 75mm, I’d say sweet spot is in the 65-70 range but I lack knowledge on eye areas, you’re better asking @PrestonYnot as in my experience he knows a lot about this.
70 mm is perfect and average is like 63.5 mm

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho and Deleted member 13754
Would you say I can still be goodlooking with by 69mm IPD?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Deleted member 12344
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Eyes are anything but cope, lmfao.

There are plenty of male models with almost entirely average, and some below average features whose looks depend on their top-tier eye color / eye area.

63mm IPD is perfect

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 12344
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Yeah but eye area is what makes difference between a slayer and high tier normie if you are already gl
htn is a slayer in the real world if he's decent height + decent frame
eye area makes the difference between everyday gl and a male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 13754
Man there's no way 70mm is perfect, that's 1 mm wider than mine and I'm already too wide
It is a feminene/shitty trait if you dont have right cheekbones and midface to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho and Deleted member 13754
htn is a slayer in the real world if he's decent height + decent frame
eye area makes the difference between everyday gl and a male model
By slaying i dont mean getting laid with just 2-3 girls i am talking about literally slaying

Eyes are anything but cope, lmfao.

There are plenty of male models with almost entirely average, and some below average features whose looks depend on their top-tier eye color / eye area.
I think you’re probably thinking of models like Chico and Teixeira who have very good eye areas but not the best bones and lower thirds. However, the successful male models who mainly rely on eye area still have good ratios and soft features so I’d say with average eye areas they’d still be htn. I agree with you to a large degree though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 12344
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and TheEndHasNoEnd
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12344
I think you’re probably thinking of models like Chico and Teixeira who have very good eye areas but not the best bones and lower thirds. However, the successful male models who mainly rely on eye area still have good ratios and soft features so I’d say with average eye areas they’d still be htn. I agree with you to a large degree though.

Fs, but when I made that comment I was thinking more in line with people like Gandy, O'Pry and Berret.

Replace any of their eye areas with brown eyes and average eye area and most of their mass appeal becomes completely non-existent.

Also agree with you that good ratios (harmony) is more key than anything. Honestly just never thought I'd see someone try to call eye area cope when I've seen men with ugly ass bones who are out of shape pull objectively attractive women, with their eyes being their obvious ace in the hole.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 13754
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
It is a feminene/shitty trait if you dont have right cheekbones and midface to pull it off
Yes that's what I meant

69mm IPD can look good, it looks like shit on me because I have 14.3cm skull width and 6.0cm midface

• +1
cause this site brainwashed me

i've always loved my latinas
Finding something attractive have nothing to do with social conditioning white women are objectively better looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Yes that's what I meant

69mm IPD can look good, it looks like shit on me because I have 14.3cm skull width and 6.0cm midface
You need 15.5 cm bizygo+ 5mm longer midface tbh

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
cause this site brainwashed me

i've always loved my latinas
i like everyone but i have preference for white girls. Im so mixed im basically a white guy

Main qimg f315bf1910ed869866324560d2e40372

and cope, white guys are soft af, they can't handle our women
doesnt mean latinas dont want them

• +1
You need 15.5 cm bizygo+ 5mm longer midface tbh
True
Honestly I believe it's possible to gain a few mm of zygos with bonesmashing (even if it's just swelling)

the problem is there is no surgery (that I know of) to make my midface 5mm longer. Maybe at 20yo my midface can still get longer?

• +1
True
Honestly I believe it's possible to gain a few mm of zygos with bonesmashing (even if it's just swelling)

the problem is there is no surgery (that I know of) to make my midface 5mm longer. Maybe at 20yo my midface can still get longer?
Bonesmashing never works it is a cope and midface dont really grow longer after like 16 tbh

Women like prey eyes as long as theyre a light color. Big/nct eyes are attractive but only if you have the facial bones/jaw to back it up. Good eyes are so rare these days, most likely only major autists have them that dont want to slay.

• +1
Women like prey eyes as long as theyre a light color. Big/nct eyes are attractive but only if you have the facial bones/jaw to back it up. Good eyes are so rare these days, most likely only major autists have them that dont want to slay.
Prey eyes are so fucking rare too
If you dont have hunter eyes
Doesnt mean you have directly prey eyes