Face Puller Buyer's Guide

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Prices not including oral appliance because of varying prices globally.

Level 1 - 20-30 USD
Link:

This puller can be effective. I don't know if it has side effects including recessed chin or not, and I would imagine this puller is very difficult to sleep with, without letting your chin be pushed back by the device. So I assume that you need to keep constant forward jaw pressure to use this puller effectively. This device allows head movement.

Level 2 - 30+ USD
Design by @CopeAndRope
14172093 5E0B 4F75 8838 B423F6435747
Sdfghj54edfgh

The 2 differences between this appliance and the Level 3 appliance are comfort, and the ability to make adjustments easier. They both can apply the same amount of force. Also, this device still makes contact with the chin, which in my opinion should be avoided. Turning your head is not possible with this device.

How to make:

Level 3 - 250 USD
The bow face puller
https://squareup.com/store/letsfaceit/item/bow

This device is already at work ascending protostacys. The only flaw about this device is not owning it.

Thanks for checking out this miniguide, I have spent hours researching acrylic appliance creation. I will be making a guide soon for all of the people that don't want to have to deal with an orthodontic lab.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, UltimateMan, Deleted member 756 and 7 others
They only work in combination with MSE/Distractors

Low iq low effort usefull thread

The facepuller isnt the problem.

The problem is the oral appliance

If u want to be usefull , do a how to make an oral appliance from a to z

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite, Alexanderr and 5 others

The problem is the oral appliance

I agree with you but I would even say that any intraoral appliance gonna be uneffective in moving the maxilla in late teenagers/young adults like us, we need to disrupt the maxilla sutures and have a solid anchor point, we need MSE.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
I agree with you but I would even say that any intraoral appliance gonna be uneffective in moving the maxilla in late teenagers/young adults like us, we need to disrupt the maxilla sutures and have a solid anchor point, we need MSE.

Nah , mse is bullshit and have nothing to do with facepulling in my opinion .

Mse can destroy you teeths too.

Nah , the goal is tp have a smaller midface and a better forward growth . Facepuller work .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
Nah , mse is bullshit and have nothing to do with facepulling in my opinion .

Mse can destroy you teeths too.

Nah , the goal is tp have a smaller midface and a better forward growth . Facepuller work .

You are saying a bunch of shits.

You can’t get smaller midface, ccw rotation is not possible, you can't remove already existing growth. It's like saying you have a way to reduce your long bones length.

MSE loosens the pterygopalatine suture and it's what allowing you to get signifiant maxillary protraction.

Also, underdeveloped maxilla sagittally often also means underdeveloped maxilla transversally. You need MSE to fix this transverse deffiency

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 685

You can’t get smaller midface, ccw rotation is not possible, you can't remove already existing growth. It's like saying you have a way to reduce your long bones length.

MSE loosens the pterygopalatine suture and it's what allowing you to get signifiant maxillary protraction.

Also, underdeveloped maxilla sagittally often also means underdeveloped maxilla transversally. You need MSE to fix this transverse deffiency

Yeah you are right

I have spent hours researching acrylic appliance creation. I will be making a guide soon for all of the people that don't want to have to deal with an orthodontic lab.
Stop being ungrateful bro, I said to wait on that, as that guide is coming soon.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

I don’t expect Copes device to widen your face by any chance as opposed to MSE where you are splitting the maxillary suture in half giving you a wider face, wider jaw, wider mandible and palate. but can it atleast move the maxilla in a forward position to give you much better under eye support?

I don’t expect Copes device to widen your face by any chance as opposed to MSE where you are splitting the maxillary suture in half giving you a wider face, wider jaw, wider mandible and palate. but can it atleast move the maxilla in a forward position to give you much better under eye support?

I don't know, I doubt it.

Disrupting maxillary sutures is very important in getting signifiant forward movement of the maxilla.

The cause of long midface is not long bone lol, it’s downswung maxilla. If you can reposition it upward then it will shorten the midface.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Chadelite and Slyfex8
The cause of long midface is not long bone lol, it’s downswung maxilla. If you can reposition it upward then it will shorten the midface.

And is the maxilla a floating bone ? lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Luke LLL
Why does this matter? It is not stuck.

It means that to move the maxilla "upward" it would be needed to impact the existing bone, which have never been proven to be possible, every single reported case of facepulling on humans was at a angle below the occlusal plane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
It means that to move the maxilla "upward" it would be needed to impact the existing bone, which have never been proven to be possible, every single reported case of facepulling on humans was at a angle below the occlusal plane.
Well that doesn’t make any sense. This is what I’ve been saying, why would you pull at a negative degree below occlusal plane?

Ron says it’s possible but you’d have to wait years to find out; this is why I’m an advocate for FacePulling since it multiplying the amount of force thus shortening the time to find out. The problem is which direction should you be pulling. You said at negative 30 degree angle while Mew says positive 30 to ensure upward and forward movement

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

Ron says it’s possible but you’d have to wait years to find out; this is why I’m an advocate for FacePulling since it multiplying the amount of force thus shortening the time to find out. The problem is which direction should you be pulling. You said at negative 30 degree angle while Mew says positive 30 to ensure upward and forward movement

Yes, he just sent me a post saying that the degree you pull at doesn’t affect the outcome. What? That doesn’t make any sense at all.

If you are listening to Mike Mew for facepulling you are also only pulling with 200g of force

Never seen any good results on late teenagers or adults from Mike Mew.

For MSE+FM at a -30 degrees angle with the idea of more force = faster displacement, there is xray, studies etc...

If you are listening to Mike Mew for facepulling you are also only pulling with 200g of force

Never seen any good results on late teenagers or adults from Mike Mew.

For MSE+FM at a -30 degrees angle with the idea of more force = faster displacement, there is xray, studies etc...
Nobody has answered when I ask why you would pull at -30

Nobody has answered when I ask why you would pull at -30

I think he explained it in another thread basically saying the maxilla is naturally at a downward incline so it’s smarter to pull down. Ron didn’t pull downward though
DE558AF1 7EAF 46F1 A858 1324DB67B46E

That brace on the chin doesnt sound like a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Luke LLL
No amount of face pulling bone smashing will fix me

I need a skull transplant from a deseased chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, HighIQcel, sloopnoob and 1 other person

If ccw rotation is not possible, how come it is spoken about so often in research papers?

If ccw rotation is not possible, how come it is spoken about so often in research papers?

“Depending on the location and direction of force, the maxillary complex rotates clockwise, counter-clockwise, and/or translates anteriorly and vertically. By varying the location and vector of class III mechanics, orthodontists can differentially alter the magnitude of forward, downward, and rotational movement of the maxilla. As a result, we can customize the location of micro-implants and direction of force based on the patient’s needs.”

they did state 500-1500G of force Is enough to pull the maxilla but idk if the simulation had screws placed or through sheer force alone such as a FacePuller, I’m sure they stated it somewhere in there but I skimmed through it

Last edited:
  • +1
They only work in combination with MSE/Distractors

How do you know distractiors are gonna be pulling maxilla upwardly forward apperntly it can only grow down ?

129 iq thread bro

• +1
How do you know distractiors are gonna be pulling maxilla upwardly forward apperntly it can only grow down ?

Don't they split the maxillary sutures, hence allowing any pulling devices to work (since usually they're used on people less than 10 who's bones are still malleable)?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Don't they split the maxillary sutures, hence allowing any pulling devices to work (since usually they're used on people less than 10 who's bones are still malleable)?

My cheeksbones could use a bit of existence

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and kota
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
Updates on this?

I bought the bow, will use it until double jaw surgery. Jfl at having this on my face and an extender on my dick the things I do to improve lol.

I bought the bow, will use it until double jaw surgery. Jfl at having this on my face and an extender on my dick the things I do to improve lol.
cheers dude. Where did you buy it from?