FaceApp hole

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
How achieveable are faceapp morphs through softmaxxing if you use the age filter? (young)...

Tried it and it's pretty much how I looked 6 years ago bar the obvious oversaturation the app uses that makes it uncanny... Better skin complexion, thicker brows, leaner (more angular), thicker hair and better UAE... Was way easier to pull, I feel like I'm getting agepilled hard but I also live like a retard and don't gym..

Currently 15% BF and my face is bloated... I think something akin to the right would be my soft cap since anything beyond that requires way better bones than I have (invasive surgery), and thats out of the question for now...

Here's the things I thought of:

- Radiesse treatment to increase collagen over time (2k$~)
- Cut BF to 12% range, gymmax, stop drinking 1,5L pepsi / day
- Serum, castor oil for eyebrows (possibly eyebrow pen??? don't know if they're bullshit, but i've seen someone claim they work and they're pretty cheap)
- Trim beard to designer stubble + micropigmentation in the sides since it won't look dense enough otherwise (1k$~)
- Dermal filler for UAE (800$~)
- Hair transplant OR PRP... haven't decided yet (6k$ / 600$)
- Possibly dermal fillers in the side of jawline for more angularity / less childish look than FaceApp (1500$)...
- Begin rigorous skincare regiment

Am I missing anything? If there's anything I'll add it to the list... Gonna start this journey today, already booked radiesse for next month.

wish me luck retards, don't wanna be mogged by my morph anymore :feelsuhh:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ascension!
JFL if you are going to spend +10k when you just need to shave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero and 3 others
JFL if you are going to spend +10k when you just need to shave.

if you think I need to "just shave" to achieve smething closer to the morph then idk what to say.. morph mogs for the reasons i stated in my post: Better skin complexion, thicker brows, leaner (more angular), thicker hair and better UEA

You can’t have aged that much in only 6 years. I look younger than i used to be 6 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Elvisandreaa
You can’t have aged that much in only 6 years. I look younger than i used to be 6 years ago

partying every weekend, heavy alcohol consumption, 2 years of occasional cocaine use... ages your skin like shit.. it's basically end of the train station if I don't do something radical soon

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
if you think I need to "just shave" to achieve smething closer to the morph then idk what to say.. morph mogs for the reasons i stated in my post: Better skin complexion, thicker brows, leaner (more angular), thicker hair and better UEA
Yeah, keep coping nigga... just shave, the only thing I notice is with the hair and the eyebrows; it increases its thickness, dyes it and increases its density, that's all.

partying every weekend, heavy alcohol consumption, 2 years of occasional cocaine use... ages your skin like shit.. it's basically end of the train station if I don't do something radical soon
Over

Its your damned fault then bhaijan stop alcohol and any drug and stop partying and do what you said. You can never go back but add to your protocol botox for wrinkles and fat graftling for hollowing areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 22623
Its your damned fault then bhaijan stop alcohol and any drug and stop partying and do what you said. You can never go back but add to your protocol botox for wrinkles and fat graftling for hollowing areas
Will do... Would you recommend fat grafting instead of fillers for hollowness in under eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
stubble makes your face look fatter because they add a soft layer of hair. just shave. everyone looks better with a shaved face

Stop bleaching your hair its gay.
Dye your bears, eyebrows and get on latisse and minox and dermaroller to grow it and do micrblading.
Grow ur lashes the same way.
Redden your lips - there are surgical procedure out there.

And get glowing skin. I don’t like your nose but its fine.
Get uee botox to lower it.
And get very lean. Thats all u can do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Erik-Jón
Will do... Would you recommend fat grafting instead of fillers for hollowness in under eye area?
It lasts more and promotes collagen production and wont risk to migrate. So yes

• +1
stubble makes your face look fatter because they add a soft layer of hair. just shave. everyone looks better with a shaved face
Retarded take. But his beard needs To be less thick and be more darker and evened.
Also train ur neck op and thank me later

One of the brutal genetics pill ive noticed since i also did coke and a bunch of other shit.

Is some of my party friends have aged 10 years in short time while others looks exactly the same even though they were doing all the same shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
One of the brutal genetics pill ive noticed since i also did coke and a bunch of other shit.

Is some of my party friends have aged 10 years in short time while others looks exactly the same even though they were doing all the same shit
Skin complexion plays a big role and ethnicities too. Whites tend to show aging the most. They are on average the most prone to sides effects of retarded drugs. Yet are those who promote this lifestyle the most.

• +1

There are a fucking multitude of threads in here on how designer stubble is the most attractive compared to clean shaven or beard though..
Stop bleaching your hair its gay.
Dye your bears, eyebrows and get on latisse and minox and dermaroller to grow it and do micrblading.
Grow ur lashes the same way.
Redden your lips - there are surgical procedure out there.

And get glowing skin. I don’t like your nose but its fine.
Get uee botox to lower it.
And get very lean. Thats all u can do

Never bleached my hair, I'm just cursed with different coloration of facial hair and actual hair.. but it wont matter anyway when I trim it down...

• So Sad
There are a fucking multitude of threads in here on how designer stubble is the most attractive compared to clean shaven or beard though..

Never bleached my hair, I'm just cursed with different coloration of facial hair and actual hair.. but it wont matter anyway when I trim it down...
Darken it. And find a way to make it more even. Or just lighten it fully. But that should stop

• +1
Skin complexion plays a big role and ethnicities too. Whites tend to show aging the most. They are on average the most prone to sides effects of retarded drugs. Yet are those who promote this lifestyle the most.
Wrong

• JFL

i think you're actually spot on tbh.

The worst ones who aged from drugs where white women then white men 2nd. most of the ethnic i know that do drugs look ok apart from the ones completely off the rails.

• +1
i think you're actually spot on tbh.

The worst ones who aged from drugs where white women then white men 2nd. most of the ethnic i know that do drugs look ok apart from the ones completely off the rails.

Its 100% anedoctal, I don't know the science behind it, but i have a latam friend who snorted oxies and popped md every other weekend for a long ass time since the end of HS, and his skin is still glowing at 27

• +1
i think darker skin complexions just hide aging better

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18840
Its 100% anedoctal, I don't know the science behind it, but i have a latam friend who snorted oxies and popped md every other weekend for a long ass time since the end of HS, and his skin is still glowing at 27

Yeah, i don't know many black guys who do anything but smoke weed but now i really think about it i do notice than most of the ones who didnt ge badly had darker skin.

and i reckon you're right it just hides it better.

from my own anecdotal experience i think the women who party with us aged way worse than the men, but maybe its just because most girls who engage in coke are super fucking crazy and so probably just go way overboard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22623
Yeah, i don't know many black guys who do anything but smoke weed but now i really think about it i do notice than most of the ones who didnt ge badly had darker skin.

and i reckon you're right it just hides it better.

from my own anecdotal experience i think the women who party with us aged way worse than the men, but maybe its just because most girls who engage in coke are super fucking crazy and so probably just go way overboard.
Women just age worse and anyone denying is coping. Women past 25 most of the time are no longer attractive its also biological to prefer them around that age because its tells they are fertile for reproduction while a male semen can basically be good even at 90yo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 22623
Women just age worse and anyone denying is coping. Women past 25 most of the time are no longer attractive its also biological to prefer them around that age because its tells they are fertile for reproduction while a male semen can basically be good even at 90yo
fax, most of the botched hollywood surgeries / plastics are women.. plastic industry thrives on women in general, and im not taking the genderpill, men also want to look good and age gracefully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
u look feminine AF nigga

That's the way shit goes.. tiktokpill or subhuman, i know which one I choose
how am i subhuman nigga ur a idiot no girl would choose a gay guy like u over me

• JFL
I am referring to myself aspie, easy

u have women eyes and nose u need to find out how to get more testosterone like i did and not look like a gay fag

• JFL
If you read the thread fully you would see too, I even said it in the start.. feminine look has slayed way more for me in the past than trying to cope with something I'm not.

• Love it
You need to shave dude, if your underlying face structure is that of the right, the beard is a major failo

keep coping, 98% of men look better with a stubble. Even people with top 1% jaw

Not possible. Faceapp changes your whole midface.,

Not possible. Faceapp changes your whole midface.,
LF required or fixable with leanmaxxing, less sodium diet and possibly fillers?

Another angle for reference

Attachments

• f910c1b0afe7425bc415d71b020abd00.0.jpg
    f910c1b0afe7425bc415d71b020abd00.0.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
Just go and live your life. Nothing you can do about your face anymore. That’s your potential. Bodymaxx, neckmaxx and find yourself a loyal woman.

Just go and live your life. Nothing you can do about your face anymore. That’s your potential. Bodymaxx, neckmaxx and find yourself a loyal woman.
Thanks but I disagree.. Already done quite a bit now 😄