Facial hair is such a curse

Especially to prettyboys but we all know facial hair is mega coping and if u need it ur subhuman scum anyway, plus u want to show off ur hollow cheeks so clean shaven >

But once u get facial hair even when u clean shave u are CURSED with that fucking stubble shadow, u know what I mean. Even if u go against the grain theres still that shadow of facial hair reminding all the JBs that you are an oldcel and u remind them of their dad who shaves every morning to go wageslave at his corporate drone office.

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303971View attachment 1303972

FOREVER CURSED BY WHAT WE CALL FACIAL HAIR

View attachment 1303973
View attachment 1303974View attachment 1303975

Ewwww look at that DISGUSTING greyish shadow of stubble. What a mega curse facial hair is to men with good bones and lower thirds. We are forever delegated to having to put a fucking sharp razor to our faces if we want to simply be what we once were

why-oh-god-why.gif

WHY DESTROY SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL WITH FACIAL HAIR

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif
what type of woman you want

Do you think the studies on stubble being good are cope?
I thought you said some tinder girls kept telling you stubble was better one time
jfl at contacts frauders tbh

Definitely helped out a friend of mine since dark dark brown is so bad, key is them looking passable tho
you can fraud them in pics but irl it's always so evident, no matter what colour do you wear, the texture is just unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Especially to prettyboys but we all know facial hair is mega coping and if u need it ur subhuman scum anyway, plus u want to show off ur hollow cheeks so clean shaven >

But once u get facial hair even when u clean shave u are CURSED with that fucking stubble shadow, u know what I mean. Even if u go against the grain theres still that shadow of facial hair reminding all the JBs that you are an oldcel and u remind them of their dad who shaves every morning to go wageslave at his corporate drone office.

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303973

Ewwww look at that DISGUSTING greyish shadow of stubble. What a mega curse facial hair is to men with good bones and lower thirds. We are forever delegated to having to put a fucking sharp razor to our faces if we want to simply be what we once were

why-oh-god-why.gif

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif
As a teen prettyboy I asked the NHS to fund my laser hair removal and they refused 😡 so I had to deal with facial hair until I got sick and tired of cutting it every 4 days and getting razor bumps so now I have a beard, luckily I shut it now after years of styling choices and the like but yeah I hate it

It's annoying that no matter how many times I go over some spots, with the grain, against the grain, etc there's always some there. I can't see it but I feel it when I touch my face

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303973

why-oh-god-why.gif

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif
Pretty boys? Bruh, you're like 40, you should have kids and a wife by now, not worrying about growing facial hair

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you can fraud them in pics but irl it's always so evident, no matter what colour do you wear, the texture is just unnatural
If ur close enough then yeah

BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

View attachment 1303973

why-oh-god-why.gif

View attachment 1303985

View attachment 1303982

rxo.gif

chico shaved his facial hair with clippers

if he wanted to shave it completely he would later use shaving gel and razor

@Ketamine

It’s like when girls wear bikinis and u can see their stubble since they didn’t wax.

I’m stubblepilled. So many Chads in their 20s that have stubble and looks mogger af. Obviously it won’t work on neotenous prettyboys

The relaxed carefree Chad look. Examples
62A9731B F9B9 4A2B 8164 361B861E807A

09FB7681 30B0 4AAA A0FC F2472EE949CF
B4990F01 9520 4072 A437 4E195B126019

Last edited:
Facial hair is what make men fucking men. Majority of women likes it.