Faggots /effeminate men help foids enforce Hypergamy.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
If a foid has a fag friend , her social circle will span wide. Faggots know how to get foids closer to Chads.
The SMV level needed to penetrate a foid’s minimum threshold will increase to the point that it’s virtually impossible for you to make it.
From my experience ,most foids with faggot friends are often the queen bees of their group.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, MostGLSlayer, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and GripMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Many Faggots hit their pussy too lmao. He would be like hey sis and will be cooming inside her in no time as an experiment.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Over.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Many Faggots hit their pussy too lmao. He would be like hey sis and will be cooming inside her in no time as an experiment.
"Sneaky fucker theory" :redpill:

Do gays and foids have the same taste in men? Almost every gay I meet hit on me but with women it's really rare.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Do gays and foids have the same taste in men? Almost every gay I meet hit on me but with women it's really rare.
It's really hard to figure out since we're neither gays nor foids.
From my experience , faggots' minimum standards are generally higher than foids.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
women are 100 times more picky and hypergamous than gays. that's why people go gay in the first place cuz gays are indefinitely easier. also explains why there are so many gays in gynocentric societies vs. societies where women are oppressed (as it should be)
It's really hard to figure out since we're neither gays nor foids.
From my experience , faggots' minimum standards are generally higher than foids.
you got to be stupid lol. fags got much lower standards than femoids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Your avatar: Clowns me. XD

women are 100 times more picky and hypergamous than gays. that's why people go gay in the first place cuz gays are indefinitely easier. also explains why there are so many gays in gynocentric societies vs. societies where women are oppressed (as it should be)

you got to be stupid lol. fags got much lower standards than femoids
I figured that their standards were low, they definitely approach more and are direct with thier interest than women

This is why mozlems hang them off cranes.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing