Reactions: inceletto, Hades, PenileFacialSurgery and 14 others
fuck that whore

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, Hades, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 1707, Hades and 14 others
yea he wont be able to get lnto college because of thls now

lmaglne rulnlng hls llfe over somethlng so trlvlal llke a love letter

srs? are there rules against things like this?

it is when u are a sub5/10 middle eastern boy, and u want to show ur feelings to a girl you love = sexual harrassment 😞 💔

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Zercic, johncruz12345 and 26 others
dude he llterally got suspended for a month+

no college ls wanna accept someone whos suspended for "sexual harrasment" for that duratlon

lts over forhlm

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, MandibularCel, Deleted member 3902 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, AutisticBeaner, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zercic, Ritalincel and Short Ugly and Brown
dude he llterally got suspended for a month+

no college ls wanna accept someone whos suspended for "sexual harrasment" for that duratlon

lts over forhlm

i didn't realize high school suspensions showed up on admissions. that sucks man

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Fuck... let’s actually ruin her life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zercic, Mousei, Slayerino and 12 others
Faith Riehm deserved to have her future job prospects ruined by this site tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3902, Aesthetic and 4 others
CZLQt9P.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zercic, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5912 and 9 others
never going to learn when giving girls menial things

Faith's name is tarnished all over Google

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
Jfl if you think this would have happened to him
Flachowski profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, RichardSpencel, Chadelite and 3 others
I am getting expelled next week from the school district for this

No university will accept me when they find out, ...and I was a 4.5 GPA student 😞
Your life is fucked. Getting caught with heroin is better than what you're caught with. The UC and UT systems don't look at disciplinary action, but your guidance counselor will certainly tell them so hiding it wouldn't work. You could go to community college for 2 years to have more time from the crime, but I doubt it'll be any better after 2 years considering it's sexual harassment. What are you planning to do after high school now that college is out of the question for you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3902, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
s

Attachments

• 1584246763871.png
    1584246763871.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 307
The fact that women have this much power is crazy, if they aren't attracted to someone they ruin their lives. I told a girl she was cute and she reported me and I got a warning and I had to write a written apology so she wouldn't press charges. All cause I'm a short ethnic.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, ThreadMatters, Zercic and 12 others
what the fuck are u saying?

that I won't be able to go to university/college at all? are you serious?

they told me I'm getting expelled for obscene act, bullying, and sexual harassment
you said it yourself why are you surprised???

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and DoctorPMA
wait here is the thing

my GPA and class rank is really high

Ive applied to 6 schools and 3 of the schools already accepted me, I'm waiting for the other 3 schools to respond, and they are high tier schools

Do you really think Faith will contact the schools herself to make sure I don't get in? Can you please explain to me?
Ill be honest and tell you I'm not that informed, so I can't help you that much. Even if your midyear reports were already sent in the teachers are required to update colleges about your misconduct.
You should make a college confidential account and /r/applytocollege account and ask for help there. Replace sexual harassment with caught with drugs or something so they'll help you. I'll tell you if I find anymore info

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and BlackPillChad
Ill be honest and tell you I'm not that informed, so I can't help you that much. Even if your midyear reports were already sent in the teachers are required to update colleges about your misconduct.
You should make a college confidential account and /r/applytocollege account and ask for help there. Replace sexual harassment with caught with drugs or something so they'll help you. I'll tell you if I find anymore info
"why should I replace sexual harassment with caught with drugs?

also I didn't sexually harass faith , she's just mad that a sub5 ethnic boy liked her

this is her way of sending out a message to the rest of the world that if u like her, you better be decent looking and not ethnic, otherwise she will fuck you up like she did to me"
NOTE that I, Nathaniel M, did NOT write the above text in quotes ^

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, BlackPillChad, Chadelite and 1 other person
because soyboys on these forums won't help you if they see an incel.

yea you can explain that to your college. they'll definitely understand
dude I re-edited the comment, look at it again

what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

You have even more of a reason than Elliot did to go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Mousei, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
@Short Ugly and Brown deserve it for ruining her name.

Google her name, first thing that shows up is Looksmax.me

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: johncruz12345, auboutduprecipice, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Fuck... let’s actually ruin her life
^

Vindica @Short Ugly and Brown ! Sit Deus custodire eum. . . . .

O Potens Domini et Salvatoris. . . . . Faith Riehm et in infernis arderet!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
The first thread that shows up in a Google search of her name should be changed into a thread full of shit tarnishing it
That’ll just put him more in the shit JFL

I got expelled before that dumbass and I didn't post any of those

and every school I have applied to to finish 12th grade, has rejected me due to the expulsion

and anyways, she's a white woman so she should still have a VERY easy time finding a job
Your parents are dumb for not suing on first amendment grounds if it was a public school. Aren't they rich? What the fuck are they hoarding the money for?

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Short Ugly and Brown
tbh Jfl

• +1
you need a writ of mandamus to sue the public school for a first amendment right violation

it would be impossible for my family to get that approved by the court
The fuck you talking about. Lawsuits happen all the time over cucked schools suspending for the slightest of shit:

And usually they're successful.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Aesthetic, Chadelite and 1 other person
They expelled me over "sexual harrassment"

do you really think a 4/10 iranian is gonna win a case where he's being accused of sexually harassing a white foid? jfl
Yeah. Unless there are criminal proceedings going on against you public schools have no right to fire you for anything. Courts have actually sided with students on this issue.

Your parents are truly cucked man if they didn't lawyer up by now. Sad shit man.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Aesthetic and Short Ugly and Brown
They expelled me over "sexual harrassment"

do you really think a 4/10 iranian is gonna win a case where he's being accused of sexually harassing a white foid? jfl
you are constantly delusional. you are rich. your parents are leaving you to drown if they aren't doing something legal. in the trial why the fuck didn't you show them proof bryan was blackmailing you? that would have thrown his testimony out the window. he was the only one of your friends who was throwing you under the bus. as for the cum picture, couldn't you have argued since that wasn't actually sent to her but only a "joke" among your friends that it couldn't possibly constitute harassment?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Halotestin, Aesthetic and 3 others
if a chad has written the love letter she would find it romantic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Short Ugly and Brown
These kinds of suspensions are routine in college:

Those lawsuits usually succeed.
@Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Halotestin, Chadelite and 1 other person
There are criminal proceeding though man

Faith tried to get a civil harassment restraining order on me and she also filed a criminal case on me

Her and BRYAN KWE lied and said I had sedatives and chloroform in my backpack, and lied saying I would rape her

On tuedsay of January 23rd I came to school and two bodyguards took me down and took all my stuff and took me to a room full of police and school staff where they searched all my stuff

now the police thinks that im going to rape her because she and BRYAN KWE lied saying I would (they took my laptop and phone)

and she knew I would never rape her, faith just said that because she knows that since im a sub5 ethnic and she's white girl, that she can get away with saying shit like that
why the fuck didn't you reveal bryan was blackmailing you? YOU HAVE PROOF

• +1

Faith tried to get a civil harassment restraining order on me and she also filed a criminal case on me

Her and BRYAN KWE lied and said I had sedatives and chloroform in my backpack, and lied saying I would rape her

On tuedsay of January 23rd I came to school and two bodyguards took me down and took all my stuff and took me to a room full of police and school staff where they searched all my stuff

now the police thinks that im going to rape her because she and BRYAN KWE lied saying I would (they took my laptop and phone)

and she knew I would never rape her, faith just said that because she knows that since im a sub5 ethnic and she's white girl, that she can get away with saying shit like that
tatum-gif.206345

• WTF
Isn't it kinda weird to be discussing this stuff knowing faith and her family will probably read this at some point lol?

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Me and the boys waiting to rape faith riehm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Zercic, Saltner and 2 others

now the police thinks that im going to rape her because she and BRYAN KWE lied saying I would

Damn that's sad dude. I feel bad for you. You're a nice guy and didn't deserve any of this crap.

Well I'll give you one final piece of advice - go for an accredited online high school like this one. Of course they cost a bit but it's only a year so it's not that much. They accept practically everyone.

Alternatively, get a GED.

Point is stop wasting your time rotting. And never say anything about being suspended from school or any criminal proceedings against you in your college apps. Trust me, American colleges don't verify anything. Because if you tell the truth, colleges will reject you too.

I have a feeling your parents are the cucked, liberal variety.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 1680 and Short Ugly and Brown

sue both bryan kwe and falth for defamantlon of character

false rape accuastlons are not cool at all

• +1
Reactions: Saltner, Aesthetic, RAITEIII and 1 other person
tatum-gif.206345

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf and RAITEIII
JFL at saying the truth on your college applications (I know there's a section that asks about criminal crap and school suspensions).

How does it feel us CHADLY curries are succeeding in life by playing the game the way it's meant to be played while truthcels like you are busy with self-sabotage:

>lie about your race
>get accepted with low grades
>openly admit it on fox and cnn
>college still doesn't do shit
>laugh all the way to the bank because you're now a doctor

Its funny how they adopt a black kid, but when a short ethnic tries to date their daughter, they go straight to police and court :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner and LordNorwood
Its funny how they adopt a black kid, but when a short ethnic tries to date their daughter, they go straight to police and court :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
If you were black, her parents would've adopted you too :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Zercic, Saltner and Short Ugly and Brown
ur a very strange creature @Tony

Lol I already applied to college, didnt say anything about the expulsion, and ive already been accepted to all the universities that responded so far
Nice man. Guess you aren't as cucked as I thought. Still autismo-maxed, though.

Don't say anything about acceptances, the uni you'll end up going to, or even the state of the uni to anyone here. Daily reminder the whole thing started because you spazzed out on this forum and kept posting personal details after that first letter threads.

And go to a college that's got a signficiant Euro-chick population. Euro white girls love ethnics. American white girls are snooty as fuck.

but Faiths family is christian so im pretty sure they are against incest :feelshaha:
>he's black
>she's white
>"incest"
Bro....

• +1
Nice man. Guess you aren't as cucked as I thought. Still autismo-maxed, though.

Don't say anything about acceptances, the uni you'll end up going to, or even the state of the uni to anyone here. Daily reminder the whole thing started because you spazzed out on this forum and kept posting personal details after that first letter threads.

And go to a college that's got a signficiant Euro-chick population. Euro white girls love ethnics. American white girls are snooty as fuck.

>he's black
>she's white
>"incest"
Bro....
reread what i wrote

I said if i was it would be nice to be greg, i think u can guess what i meant by that by reading the rest of it