Family

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Well, boyos, my great aunt, her son, and her grandson are coming over. It’s about to get more autistic than it usually is in the house. My aunt almost killed my dog, who’s old.

• +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing
See these threads are actually interesting. Your autism intrigues me :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
See these threads are actually interesting. Your autism intrigues me :feelshmm:
Im a straight a student with 0 effort so my life consists of sites like looksmax incelsis lookism, a fuckload of weed and sliding into a pussy here and there i too am intrigued by how retarded these basement dwellers are hahahha
My life sucks

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Im a straight a student with 0 effort so my life consists of sites like looksmax incelsis lookism, a fuckload of weed and sliding into a pussy here and there i too am intrigued by how retarded these basement dwellers are hahahha
My life sucks
Lmfao the retards here are quite entertaining to watch. The autism here is quite apparent ?

Lmfao the retards here are quite entertaining to watch. The autism here is quite apparent ?
It's more of antisocial retards who can't keep up with 30 second conversation with a girl without spazing out, forum is full of spazies

It's more of antisocial retards who can't keep up with 30 second conversation with a girl without spazing out, forum is full of spazies
True but they're convinced it's about their looks. Jfl. Ogres all of wm

True but they're convinced it's about their looks. Jfl. Ogres all of wm
Even if someone magically turns to am 8 he wouldn't get laid for sure

Even if someone magically turns to am 8 he wouldn't get laid for sure
Yeah they act like attractive males get shit handed to them. Sure it's easy for us but girls like me because I'm a fucking alpha

Happy6

Sounds like commercial for new Tyler Perry Madea movie.

My life sucks
ok 15 year old chad

how many slays so i can have fuel to rope myself