Fashionmaxxing for summer+ 2023.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
as some of you might already know, I don't know how to fucking dress myself, but while I do want to get better at this I don't want to follow cookie cutter trends and prefer out of the box ideas.

some additional pictures in clothes so you get a general idea of what could look good.
20230317 113119
20230315 112451
20230311 221421

I want your wildest and most retarded suggestions, thanks.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, chrisN, edodalic29 and 4 others
I dont have muscle

I dont have muscle
fashion should compliment the body rather than make up for what you lack in physical appeal, as is the current tend with high-waisted jeans (hides the gut) and shape-wear (contours)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and thenewhebbe
fashion should compliment the body rather than make up for what you lack in physical appeal, as is the current tend with high-waisted jeans (hides the gut) and shape-wear (contours)
Nah it should hide bad traits and halo good traits

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Orc and sub5inchcel
Neutral color (no logo) slim fit t shirts
-black, white, light/dark grey, cream, olive

Black slim fit jeans

White leather sneakers (for casual outfits: all white air max 90s, all white air force 1)

Lace up boots, or black suede chelsea boots for more formality (night out)

Nice silver watch

Neutral color henleys for more formality

Black bomber jacket, light blue denim jacket for outerwear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777, soldier_puzzle662, Danish_Retard and 4 others

Black slim fit jeans

White leather sneakers (for casual outfits: all white air max 90s, all white air force 1)

Nice silver watch

Nigga its not 2015 anymore

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 24712, rand anon and 3 others
nzVe3qsaePFwAY5FaNlsIpRhb3JpU-tqALKm5ZDpN1w.jpg

Fashionmaxxing is not working..!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and Orc
nzVe3qsaePFwAY5FaNlsIpRhb3JpU-tqALKm5ZDpN1w.jpg

Fashionmaxxing is not working..!
no fashion needed if your body looks good, that being said, it's probably beneficial to have an arsenal of complimentary clothes for when you can't walk around shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Nigga its not 2015 anymore

Let me guess you’re like 20, and broke.

Maesthetic guys don’t wear oversized trendy clothing. Successful guys don’t dress like teenagers.

Slim fit, neutral color clothing with a muscular aesthetic body is a lot sexier to women and commands much more respect from society than looking like an immature child

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsik, Xangsane and 6 others

Maesthetic guys don’t wear oversized trendy clothing. Successful guys don’t dress like teenagers.

Slim fit, neutral color clothing with a muscular aesthetic body is a lot sexier to women and commands much more respect from society than looking like an immature child
I agree but baggy clothes are trending right now and you know that women are social media slaves

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Danish_Retard
All black outfit isn't good

I agree but baggy clothes are trending right now and you know that women are social media slaves

Trending for high schoolers and on Tik Tok. In the real world, a masculine, goodlooking guy with a great body would look silly and not be taken seriously dressing like that.

Oversized shirts with baggy pants doesn’t exude sex appeal. It makes you look immature. Look at actual slayers (lean, jacked, tatted, masculine, rich) who women actually want to fuck and they absolutely don’t dress like that. It’s always slim fit plain clothing that accentuates their physique and a few accessories (watch, necklace)

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Xangsane, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Nike tech black you would look good my guy with a white t-shirt and a silver chain also white airforce 1
277036C5 D7D4 4358 A0F4 7C51EAF86E65

• +1
Reactions: eikson and Orc

Yeah slim fit will always look good and compliments the human body best. I understand people hating on skinny, but never slim fit

nothing beats a timeless/elevated wardrobe
44c801706b27cdfc790148433c70a2f5.jpg

4e34e7f762cf0b5acbd0e610bcb09559.jpg

3af4561ced788e12034ff6481e8fcf02.jpg

2184a54f134d69f9d910630d89259878.jpg

04d7c3077ca4dbfe9c33954269fae3c7.jpg

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Yerico7, rand anon and 6 others
Yeah slim fit will always look good and compliments the human body best. I understand people hating on skinny, but never slim fit

It’s the equivalent of a lot of younger women wearing baggy jeans and oversize clothes rn. Hides their body, and makes them a lot less sexy vs yoga pants and tighter more revealing clothing. For men, it’s the same. Fitted but not tight clothing that accentuates upper body/dimorphism makes us more sexually attractive

Perhaps it’s part of the NWO agenda where men and women are dressing more androgynous/identical. Blurring gender

as some of you might already know, I don't know how to fucking dress myself, but while I do want to get better at this I don't want to follow cookie cutter trends and prefer out of the box ideas.

some additional pictures in clothes so you get a general idea of what could look good.
View attachment 2115061View attachment 2115062View attachment 2115063

I want your wildest and most retarded suggestions, thanks.
Good frames can wear body bags and it'll still looks good

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Orc

Black slim fit jeans

Nice silver watch

100% agree. What brand slim fit t shirts do you wear? I wear ASOS but I’m looking for even better

• +1
Reactions: Orc

Well said. Only losers dress like failed tiktok eboys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person

Black slim fit jeans

Nice silver watch

But to be fair I prefer relaxed fit shirts and jeans. Everything else is okay.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Neon nike tops my g hahha u not seen all the girls beggin for us to wear them on tiktok for summer

First you need the frame, then you need some muscle, plus you need a low bf%. (no double chins, no love handles, flat stomachs). Then you need to wear clothes that actually fit, and find some dress sense (never found on this forum.) And most importantly of all, no retarded overgrown kids shoes like Air Force 1s

Also, there's no fashion for broke ugly bastards (or manlets) :blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359
A fat bastard in a fitted t shirt will only ever resemble a stuffed sausage. Remember that.

100% agree. What brand slim fit t shirts do you wear? I wear ASOS but I’m looking for even better

If you order online, there’s a company called Next Level that has extremely well fitting plain t shirts. They use a good blend of cotton and polyester so the tees are very form fitting with stretch.

Honestly any company that uses a polyester cotton blend, because it’s the material (polyester/spandex in particular) that gives the shirt a nice stretch and fit

100% cotton t shirts lose shape after a few washes and shrink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
No fashion for your face

IMG 20230318 170444

This is how a man dresses. Not that tight fag shit.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, rand anon and MaartenVaanThomm
They rather do that to elongate legs to make one look taller.

Safest bet to stick to ther straight cut clothing, plain minimalistic style.

If u want attention u can do super tight clothing like super tryhard gymcel. (truthfully u will mostly attract males/fags males)
fbae0e3a4a555594aef85b47b65d4c3c.jpg
rBVaVF39sAaASbRlAAM9G-oqu7Y088.jpg

techwear

• +1
Reactions: soldier_puzzle662

Black slim fit jeans

Nice silver watch

oldcels gtfoh :lul: :lul: must be 28 at least

Yeah, just slap a nike tech on and no one will question you lmao. Its an npc move and I hate doing it but I guess I have no other choice because I don’t really have other good clothes

What movements did you do to build those delts, I'm mirin hard .

What movements did you do to build those delts, I'm mirin hard .
literally just overhead press.
Routine333

I follow the most dysfunctional non-science based routine imaginable.

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g
Go on Zalando. European shop, lots of good casual shit on there for many styles. I’m sure you’ll find your style there

Go on Zalando. European shop, lots of good casual shit on there for many styles. I’m sure you’ll find your style there
I appreciate the suggestion but I'm honestly not trying to look like everyone else.

need to learn how to make my own clothes because everything I want doesn't exist yet.

idfk i wear retarded shit until summer where i can take my shirt off and make my body carry.

Any of these fits from the 4chan /fa/ (fashion) board meet-up will do.

EVhgjUIUcAAq3hi large

U3kr82j4dzc71

Ideal clothes for me after gymaxxing is a slim fit black t shirt , black cargo pants oversized and a nice silver chain . All black mogs shitty color outfits

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7