Fashionmaxxing

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Seems that if you give a bit of a shit and are not an autist and fashionmaxx properly, AND pull it off with confidence, then you can be a slayer, and it's not about genetics at all.

Just look at these guys fashionmaxxing in the office and at the bar...

MenfashionbosspCPU7fO6oAcU1

MenfashionbosspCPU7fO6oAcU3

MensfashionmasterpCPD158XnKjO1

"just fashionmax bro and be nt bro"

It is not the outfit the man wears, it is the man who wears it. When chad wears it it's good

• +1
Reactions: gamma
All those guys are chad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13021 and volcelfatcel
Sorry guys if it wasn't clear I was being ironic because people like RSD tell us fashionmaxxing is super legit.

Some dude did a blog about how he signed up for a PUA course for like $3k and all they did was take him shopping to fashionmaxx and then make him go to bars and approach while they watched... And he still didn't get laid

I know there's some Dravidian dudes in here, so thought you may wanna try this as a hail Mary

• JFL
Reactions: Germania
Wonder if this currycel and beaner ascended with fashion...
Btw the curry is wearing a fedora...

Last edited:
Just fashionmax bro!

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and SPFromNY914
I know there's some Dravidian dudes in here, so thought you may wanna try this as a hail Mary

He looks better but you can't max anything when you're bloated and out of shape, that dude can be decent if he gets lean and rocks that same haircut and style

He looks better but you can't max anything when you're bloated and out of shape, that dude can be decent if he gets lean and rocks that same haircut and style
Agree he would do fine in the west (as long as he's not somewhere he gets failod by bad representation)

Agree he would do fine in the west (as long as he's not somewhere he gets failod by bad representation)
Dude the reality is that most Dravidians especially us Mallus(Kerala) don't have major problems dating n the west. A Mallu that's in shape has mogger potential just like Punjabis that are in shape, because of our heights.
If you really think about it, most of the negative Indian stereotypes actually come from the other side respectfully.

Sry man but this is straight up rubbish fashion is a meme

Dude the reality is that most Dravidians especially us Mallus(Kerala) don't have major problems dating n the west. A Mallu that's in shape has mogger potential just like Punjabis that are in shape, because of our heights.
If you really think about it, most of the negative Indian stereotypes actually come from the other side respectfully.
Being honest I don't know much about mallus, other than their movies are cringe (TBF I may be wrong and that could be Tamil/Andra bhais), but I'd say the negative stereotype is from all Indians except Punjabis. All the ones u see working in IT or doing manual labour overseas, and I don't know where these are from but they don't seem to have the iranid pheno that Punjabis have, nor TBF the black pheno of some Tamils etc

When you say other side what do you mean?

Being honest I don't know much about mallus, other than their movies are cringe (TBF I may be wrong and that could be Tamil/Andra bhais), but I'd say the negative stereotype is from all Indians except Punjabis. All the ones u see working in IT or doing manual labour overseas, and I don't know where these are from but they don't seem to have the iranid pheno that Punjabis have, nor TBF the black pheno of some Tamils etc

Bro hella Mallus in the middleeast have my pheno. Same with Some Christian and Muslim mallus in U.K and U.S. we are a very mixed ethnicity. In other side I meant that everything Indian people are made fun of for comes from central or north india. Tunak Tunak,Street shitting,worshipping cows, slums, ding a dinga, none of that comes from the South let alone Kerala

Bro the Mallu Christians and Mallu Muslims have the Iranid pheno. Not ALL, but a LOT. We are low population tho overall so you probably haven't ran into a lot of us. Some Hindus have lightskin but not iranid or arab pheno like we do

Bro the Mallu Christians and Mallu Muslims have the Iranid pheno. Not ALL, but a LOT. We are low population tho overall so you probably haven't ran into a lot of us. Some Hindus have lightskin but not iranid or arab pheno like we do
Yeah have noticed a lot Hindus with lightskin but non iranid pheno, seems it applies to most Brahmins right?

As for the failo I wasnt really referring to those things, I meant the bad smell, bad fashion, cringe talking, cringe social skills, that shit. Isn't that more if a southern thing? I notice it way less in the upper classes of Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Kashmir (which is where I spent most of my time in India) than in Bombay or Bangalore