fast metabolism, gymcels, skinny niggas come inside

Phad

Phad

JATT
protocol: stack mk 677 with ligandrol

First night took 12.5 mg of mk with 5 mg of ligandrol along with smoking.

Anyways this def isn’t placebo because my appetite is small af.

After 30 minutes of consuming the mk 677 it felt like a endless pit in my stomach. I ate around a good 1200 cal( I already had dinner). Along with the 1200 cal I drank 2 bottles of water. The weirdest thing is that after 30 or so minutes again I was hungry as shit. So for all hardgainers who say they can’t eat, this is a good way if you can spare 50$

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I've got a couple questions.
1. How long have you used the ligandrol and mk777 stack?
2. Have you seen gains yet?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Imagine taking drugs to eat more:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

1. Just started the stack so no physical effects yet , but I did use ligandrol a while back to get some strength gains and I did gain about 7-8 lbs without even trying.

2. Haven’t hit the gym in a week, planning to on Monday and will let u know how the pump and weights feel
Imagine taking drugs to eat more:feelskek::feelskek:

Didn’t know it was side effect but it definitely helps if u don’t like to eat

• +1
1. Just started the stack so no physical effects yet , but I did use ligandrol a while back to get some strength gains and I did gain about 7-8 lbs without even trying.

2. Haven’t hit the gym in a week, planning to on Monday and will let u know how the pump and weights feel
That's pretty awesome. I'm considering buying SARMs so that I can get some mass. I'd imagine that if you're skinny then you would get even more noob gains.

What is the point of raping your body which wasnt built to be big, spending money on this and then losing it in case you dont workout/eat enough for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, speedmaxx and androidcel
What is the point of raping your body which wasnt built to be big, spending money on this and then losing it in case you dont workout/eat enough for some reason
Before I say anything, stop be a condescending fuck, the website is called looksmaxing.

1. U arnt raping ur body, do some research
2. My body shape is 99% better than all of this forum
3. It’s 50$
4. U don’t lose shit, that’s why people use sarms or secretagogues because the effect on ur nervous system isn’t as taxing so when u go off it your nervous system doesn’t need to adapt back to its natural self unlike with steroids

What about poorcels who cant afford food

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
Updating even tho I haven’t hit the gym. But this shit is hella responsive (I always been fast responsive to medicine). My skin is getting tighter and my arms look like they got a pump look naturally and my shoulders just look more tight. Peep the pic, my veins look thicker too cuz they being pushed by all the water

Attachments

• 9A99FEAE-65B9-4BE5-9D93-091F5ADCBF80.jpeg
    9A99FEAE-65B9-4BE5-9D93-091F5ADCBF80.jpeg
    643.7 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
I just smoke weed to eat more

SARMs are mehhhhhh

Personally, just roid if your going to use SARMs.

A simple Test E with EQ will show amazing results over 16 weeks. Costs a lot more tho.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
SARMs are mehhhhhh

Personally, just roid if your going to use SARMs.

A simple Test E with EQ will show amazing results over 16 weeks. Costs a lot more tho.
Ik what u mean but I don’t have enough knowledge and experience. Just looking for a small boost atm