SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240911 173832 1

Screenshot 20240911 173841 1

Screenshot 20240911 173901 1
Screenshot 20240911 173939
Screenshot 20240911 173911 1

I swear to god this app is fucking killing me. Can you guys make an account and please invade I it's the fucking least they deserve.

You cant even criticise her because there is an army of feminist whores defending her. Most men are too scared to voice their opinion because an army of foids descend upon on them. Instead they make posts in a separate section for men only.

This is a social media side of a dating app and it's full of women just bashing men for not being up to standard, when they are LITERALLY looksmatched with the average guy on there. It's hypergamy on steroids. I could make a post about everything I see on there but this whore stuck out and made me ragefeul :feelsree:

@Shahnameh @CFW432 @JohnDoe @Gengar @Diarrhoea @rand anon

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Funnyunenjoyer1, noonespecial and 13 others
She thinks the blue contacts make her Stacey somehow in her shitskin low iq brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 4 others
dang, she has more smv then me. she's a sub-5 tall woman brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
get off that gay app nigga if you're going to date then why don't just use normal kafir apps

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, nathan, truthhurts and 3 others
View attachment 3163269
View attachment 3163270
View attachment 3163271View attachment 3163272View attachment 3163273

I swear to god this app is fucking killing me. Can you guys make an account and please invade I it's the fucking least they deserve.

You cant even criticise her because there is an army of feminist whores defending her. Most men are too scared to voice their opinion because an army of foids descend upon on them. Instead they make posts in a separate section for men only.

This is a social media side of a dating app and it's full of women just bashing men for not being up to standard, when they are LITERALLY looksmatched with the average guy on there. It's hypergamy on steroids. I could make a post about everything I see on there but this whore stuck out and made me ragefeul :feelsree:

White bois winning @cromagnon @wei wei

White boys getting the baddest girls :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, pookieslove, truthhurts and 2 others
Fat Fucking Whore coloured contacts on ethnics is comical everyone can sense your T50 Eyes genuinely at least her son won't be a manlet

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
JBW is law

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Piratecel, nathan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
View attachment 3163269
View attachment 3163270

Friendly reminder that women can have preferences...:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Costcosuperstore
What pisses me off is soooo many people are supporting her. She literally said black men want to make her vomit before she deleted apparently JFLLL.
Screenshot 20240911 1810082

You can have a preference but making deluded posts and ruling entire races out. Holy fuk. I prefer my MENA queens but I don't rule out any other even if I rule out 99% of Indians there could always be one outlier who looks like Aishwarya :feelsyay:🤤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, PrinceLuenLeoncur, truthhurts and 1 other person
What pisses me off is soooo many people are supporting her. She literally said black men want to make her vomit before she deleted apparently JFLLL.
View attachment 3163333
You can have a preference but making deluded posts and ruling entire races out. Holy fuk. I prefer my MENA queens but I don't rule out any other even if I rule out 99% of Indians there could always be one outlier who looks like Aishwarya :feelsyay:🤤
your fault for interacting with 20 iq liberal "muslim" foids and white knights

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
She literally looks like that one thing from Star Wars.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and Jonnyboi
She has some potential after fillers rhinoplasty canthoplasty and losing fat hear me out

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
View attachment 3163269
View attachment 3163270

W for white brah

• +1
You know the craziest shit, i bet she has dudes still hitting her up. :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, JohnDoe, rg1235 and 4 others
Shit like this is what makes me go insane

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
nice beak

• +1
keep voting left... soon every woman in europe will look like this

• +1
You can have a preference but making deluded posts and ruling entire races out. Holy fuk. I prefer my MENA queens but I don't rule out any other even if I rule out 99% of Indians there could always be one outlier who looks like Aishwarya
And you think she would not make also an exception for a mogger curry or what? Lmao.
Anyway I really don’t understand why some people get so pressed if you are not attracted to certain races, especially you guys on this forum who always cry about being curry and seem to be aware that you got the short end of the stick in the looks department.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and truthhurts
4378096_Screenshot_20240911-173832_1.png

• JFL
Also another thing I will never understand is why you guys care so much about subhuman landwhales standards, would you prefer them to hit you up or what?

• +1
Reactions: robtical and truthhurts

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
What in the shaytan is that species?:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, pookieslove and JohnDoe
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
View attachment 3163333
I see this as a W. For once the land whale ain’t into us 😅

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 3163269
View attachment 3163270

Absolutely disgusting. Zaytuna is a cool and fitting name. She is round like a zaytun. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
View attachment 3163269
View attachment 3163270

"I am not into Pakistani men"
Thank Allah no Pakistani man will ever have to deal with her.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
She is round like a zaytun. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:fuk::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I have noticed obese muslim women almost always have insane standards, like ugly is one thing but you can't even put the fucking fork down to be an acceptable chubby weight so some guy marries you, you are literally obese and okay with it. Un fucking believable

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, SecularIslamist, Shahnameh and 1 other person
I have noticed obese muslim women almost always have insane standards, like ugly is one thing but you can't even put the fucking fork down to be an acceptable chubby weight so some guy marries you, you are literally obese and okay with it. Un fucking believable
It's crazy but I don't think I've seen a tub of lard in a hijab like this one. But hey, at least she's a virgin. White brah keeps winning. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and SecularIslamist
It's crazy but I don't think I've seen a tub of lard in a hijab like this one. But hey, at least she's a virgin. White brah keeps winning. :feelswhy:
seen lots of tubs of lards in hijabs, one of my female cousin obese and wears hijab, guess her standards boyo. She got a potential and he was 6'1, decent looking guy from PK and she was still reluctant even though she's an obese LTB. Fat women need to know their place tbh, this is why i am skinny foid only.

• Woah
View attachment 3163269
View attachment 3163270

Unlike what low inhib cels think arabs dating life is more shitty than the west at this piont

The amount of public simping is crazy pumping average women the moon

swear to god this app is fucking killing me. Can you guys make an account and please invade I it's the fucking least they deserve.

Muzz has the worst women i have ever seen of any dating app no matter what country thet are in. Truly insufferable hags and sluts

Its because most muslim men especially paki and arab are massive simps that gas these hoes up

seen lots of tubs of lards in hijabs, one of my female cousin obese and wears hijab, guess her standards boyo. She got a potential and he was 6'1, decent looking guy from PK and she was still reluctant even though she's an obese LTB. Fat women need to know their place tbh, this is why i am skinny foid only.
Jeez. What's wrong with these femorrhoids? I have also noticed LTBs and femcels generally have worse attitudes towards truecels like me. You notice it too?

• +1
Jeez. What's wrong with these femorrhoids? I have also noticed LTBs and femcels generally have worse attitudes towards truecels like me. You notice it too?
Yh that applies basically to all foids not just muslim foids. You will be treated better by a MTB than a LTB/femcel. I noticed it years ago and yh it's really an eye opener. I discussed this very subject with Salino, it happens in germany/NL/UK/everywhere really.

• +1
Yh that applies basically to all foids not just muslim foids. You will be treated better by a MTB than a LTB/femcel. I noticed it years ago and yh it's really an eye opener. I discussed this very subject with Salino, it happens in germany/NL/UK/everywhere really.
I agree, not only muzzie foids but every foid. But with muzzie foids, even MTBs can treat you badly if you have a muzzie pheno and low looks.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and JohnDoe
I agree, not only muzzie foids but every foid. But with muzzie foids, even MTBs can treat you badly if you have a muzzie pheno and low looks.
muzzie foids can be really horrible, anyone who they deem inferior aka anyone unattractive in their eyes is someone to be stepped on and treated like dirt. It's a positive feedback loop for MTBs, attractive women will be getting positive reinformcement from a young age, they develop a positive, outgoing personality which reuslts in them treating everyone with kindness regardless of looks level. t attractive women usually have better personalities than femcels and the like. I know it's memed otherwise but

Bhai be glad you don't have to interact with most south asian muzzie foids here, total blackpilling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Shahnameh
She's happier than you ever will be :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
sub 5 looksmaxed, absolutely brutal

That's a nigga in a wig nigga

muzzie foids can be really horrible, anyone who they deem inferior aka anyone unattractive in their eyes is someone to be stepped on and treated like dirt. It's a positive feedback loop for MTBs, attractive women will be getting positive reinformcement from a young age, they develop a positive, outgoing personality which reuslts in them treating everyone with kindness regardless of looks level. t attractive women usually have better personalities than femcels and the like. I know it's memed otherwise but

Bhai be glad you don't have to interact with most south asian muzzie foids here, total blackpilling
Yes, better-looking women have better attitudes due to the treatment they get, they expect it's normal to treat people that way; regardless of if the guy is ugly or not. As for not having to interact with SA muzzie foids, trust me I'm glad. I don't think they're attractive to begin with.

• JFL
  • JFL
Jihad all obese 20 Iq hoejabis

• +1