Fathers of kids from single moms are often subhumans (low-inhib thugpill)

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I think there is a misconception in this forum about the fathers of kids from single moms. Many users seem to believe that single moms are women getting pumped and dumped by Chads and Tyrones. But the reality is quiet different imo. I have known or met a few single moms in my social circle. They were all below-average looking women. And when the father was some ex they had, he was below-average or subhuman himself.

If you see examples in the media of men having multiple kids with multiple women, it's almost ALWAYS a below-average looking man. This black criminal has 21 kids:
2612243 desm

(Source)
And this is a 19 year-old German subhuman who has 4 kids with 3 different women:
5bfd9be0c5000e74520d

(The woman in the pic also has 3 kids with 3 different men)

Why this might be the case? Well, there could be an easy explanation: Having unplanned kids has more to do with impulsive and irresponsible behavior regardless of looks rather than being very attractive and therefore having a lot of sex. The people who have unplanned kids are more likely to be low-inhib thugs (men) or low-class promiscuous women. Thugs and low-class women are not likely to be Chads or Stacys looks-wise.

Chad might not be very smart, but he's smart enough to have sex without getting girls pregnant (if he doesn't want to). Most women don't want to get pregnant from random hookups even if it's Chad, so they use birth control. Therefore, most of Chads slaying doesn't result in single moms. Low-inhib thugs who slay low-class women create single moms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
I think there is a misconception in this forum about the fathers of kids from single moms. Many users seem to believe that single moms are women getting pumped and dumped by Chads and Tyrones. But the reality is quiet different imo. I have known or met a few single moms in my social circle. They were all below-average looking women. And when the father was some ex they had, he was below-average or subhuman himself.

If you see examples in the media of men having multiple kids with multiple women, it's almost ALWAYS a below-average looking man. This black criminal has 21 kids:
View attachment 1447772
(Source)
And this is a 19 year-old German subhuman who has 4 kids with 3 different women:
View attachment 1447781
(The woman in the pic also has 3 kids with 3 different men)

Why this might be the case? Well, there could be an easy explanation: Having unplanned kids has more to do with impulsive and irresponsible behavior regardless of looks rather than being very attractive and therefore having a lot of sex. The people who have unplanned kids are more likely to be low-inhib thugs (men) or low-class promiscuous women. Thugs and low-class women are not likely to be Chads or Stacys looks-wise.

Chad might not be very smart, but he's smart enough to have sex without getting girls pregnant (if he doesn't want to). Most women don't want to get pregnant from random hookups even if it's Chad, so they use birth control. Therefore, most of Chads slaying doesn't result in single moms. Low-inhib thugs who slay low-class women create single moms.

Do you think good lookinf women ever become single mothers? Single moms are usually ugly whores who cant keep it in there pants.

Do you think good lookinf women ever become single mothers? Single moms are usually ugly whores who cant keep it in there pants.
Most of the time, single moms are below-average looking imo.

Exceptions exist of course.
Adriana lima kids 1543594114763

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Cruel behavior=Wet pussy

Rapists and murderers are pussy soakers

Cruel behavior=Wet pussy
Rapists and murderers are pussy soakers
For a small minority of women. Being a criminal is actually the biggest no-go for >95% of women.

The fact that these thugs still have more sex and more kids on average is because the vast majority of humans are high-inhib and don't do much risky things like alcohol, drugs and casual sex in their lifes.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
For a small minority of women. Being a criminal is actually the biggest no-go for >95% of women.

The fact that these thugs still have more sex and more kids on average is because the vast majority of humans are high-inhib and don't do much risky things like alcohol, drugs and casual sex in their lifes.
No all women find criminals attractive tbh it is in their genes but they would never admit it for sure

Cope.

Women everywhere want to date a serial rapist murderer who could snap and kill everyone

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AlexAP
No all women find criminals attractive tbh it is in their genes but they would never admit it for sure
Women find good-looking men attractive.

In countries where women don't choose their partners, men are more aggressive (see Muslim countries with arranged marriages). In countries where women choose their partners, men are more softer and less dominant (Western world).

Not a single one of them is subhuman.
The black dude is your average looking man and that german subbuman you speak of is just fat. He can ascend to high tier normie by leanmaxxing and eyebrows

single-motherhood frequency is highest amongst poverty areas which indicates defective genetics.

The black dude is your average looking man
The black dude is not subhuman, but below-average. The fact that he has 21 kids however shows that his sexual success has nothing to do with superior genetics, which was my point. You would expect someone with his stats to be a Chad, but he's far from it.
and that german subbuman you speak of is just fat. He can ascend to high tier normie by leanmaxxing and eyebrows
Being fat is the reasons why he's a subhuman. It's not about potential, it's about how you actually look.

He's not subhuman or even ugly
I didn't say he was subhuman. I said he was below-average:
View attachment 1447772
(Source)
OP title was about other examples I saw irl, and the second guy I posted is actually subhuman because he's fat.

legit

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP