Fattest ugliest piece of shit

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I’ve gained close to 100 lbs since June 2019. I was 130. Now I’m like 200. None of my clothes fit me. All I do is eat fast food 5 times a day and sit on my fatass and grief players using hacks on games while I laugh with my stinky onion ring breath.

What a sad life

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 7ft, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and 13 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I’ve gained close to 100 lbs since June 2019. I was 130. Now I’m like 200. None of my clothes fit me. All I do is eat fast food 5 times a day and sit on my fatass and grief players using hacks on games while I laugh with my stinky onion ring breath.

What a sad life
you didn't reply w how ur gf is

• +1

What a sad life
Mate then what are you doing here if you aren't going to improve?

• +1
Funny post smaller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
Same bird I put on lots of weight over the past year

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
Fuck my imagination of you completely changed now after you said you are fat:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Just don't over eat theory

• +1
Fuck my imagination of you completely changed now after you said you are fat:feelsbadman:
i like to imagine him as a crazy skinny crack head. now i dont know what to think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, SkinjobCatastrophe and .👽.
How can someone eat fast food everyday?
You're either trolling or you're american

• +1

Attachments

• 2935uu.jpg
    2935uu.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and AlwaysHaveQuestions

What a sad life
'looksmax.org'

• +1
Lose weight Chad
Let fat reveal your bones

• +1
The good Lord should put you on a kebab skewer and roast you over an open flame for your wretched sinful ways

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Offensive Bias and .👽.

What a sad life
fat ass dough boy piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Now you’re probably like 250 lbs I saw your fat onion ring encrusted fingers

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back