FDS member writes an essay with a dissenting opinion on women in the workplace

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
TL;DR, but just based on the first few sentences, it's hilarious to see this on the heavily censored subreddit:

Because it will probably get removed:
I’ve had the opposite experience. The only people who have ever willing helped me have been powerful men who were in charge. Women that I trained learned the job from me and then tried to position me as not knowing the job or work in our department as well as they did. Tried to make in front of our bosses like I was slow and stupid and they were forced to do everything because I was bumbling, and tried to push me out of the way to take over things.

What’s more is that I work in a very old field where almost all the office managers and HR administrators are older women. I find that they are the ones that try to hold me back salary and job title wise. They have tried to pretend that there’s no way I could advance whereas the male authorities in charge saw my potential and agreed it would be an easy thing. Not wanting me to pass them these older women played like there was just no where in the office/ no other position they could move me too. When men took control of the situation and gave me the promotion I deserved once again women in HR, this time a different set in a different office tried to say I shouldn’t be paid anymore than I was making before, that the promotion and chance to learn was gift enough. Once again the male business owners had to intervene in my behalf and force them to pay me what I was worth. Since then I’ve gone to many places and been blocked by older women in administration/ HR in each spot.

I recently got two job offers and in the proceeds I had to struggle against 3 other women trying to hold me down independent of each other

1. A recruiter who claimed I could never make what I wanted to make. Who kept negging me by insinuating I was lying about having the experience I said I had and having resigned from the job. That I wasn’t a real x (insert job title) and that Id actually been fired and laid off (I told her several time I wasn’t) Constantly cutting me down with, oh you wouldn’t know how to do xyz, you’re too young. Why wouldn’t I? It’s basic to the industry and it’s on my resume. Oh no ones gonna ever pay you x salary- you don’t have that experience. Spoiler alert. I recently secured an offer for several thousand more than what she said no one would pay
  2. Two older female office admin from separate competing offices both tried to pay salary games with me. Trying to trick and pressure me into telling them what I made before so they could keep me low. One was given a high range of pay to make an offer in. I had excellent references but she refused to give me the top pay, despite my having competing higher offers elsewhere. The male partners dictated the pay range and she refused to go even 1k higher to match a competitor. She still had a $5k allotment on the table from the male business owners. She hemmed and hawed and made excuse after excuse as to why she could not give me just $1k more. The reality is she didn’t want to. She personally did not think someone my age (and I’m really more than mature, not that young) deserved that pay. She felt I should work for cheap and that she could smartly manipulate me to do so. She doesn’t need any more than that, was her internal dialogue. That stinginess came from HER, not the men/ male leaders in this tale and it’s typical of what I see dealing with the women in these little positions of “power” from place to place in the industry. They’ve been with these offices 25-40 years and risen to these spots as Administrator or HR head and they keep very conservative outdated, close fisted ideas of salary even when the companies are posting record year of profit year after year. What’s more is they look at you as a little shit who shouldn’t be making near what they do and who needs to stay down there, considering how long it took them to climb and what they’re paid.
Beware of anyone. Within my industry women are often the problem. I’ve suffered way more salary and advancement wise at the hands of close fisted and small minded women than I ever have from any man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15099, Gaia262 and 4 others
Ain't read this but will bump cause im a real 1

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
TL;DR, but just based on the first few sentences, it's hilarious to see this on the heavily censored subreddit:

Because it will probably get removed:

I uncyphered this. The woman in OP is decent looking which is unusual for FDS. Men simp for her and woman tell her objectively that she is useless.

literally censorship, if men were allowed to comment, in 1 day everything would be refuted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
All women are evil lying whores who love to ruin this world and men are the heroes meanwhile women are villians they ruined civilization and everything they do is backwards and retard behavior they need to be beaten up and men need to take their roles because they are more useless and more slow then men