FEAR

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I just woke up. I can sense that I am overtaken by fear once again. A droning feeling of dread and uncertainty. A huge confusion. I don’t like some of my memories. I wish I could have someone dig into my mind and erase parts of me. I feel like a completely different person than who I was a few years back.

What is even scarier is that the other day I took an Uber to a park and it was night. When the driver pulled up he said he thought he saw two people, but it was just me. He said it was freaky because even as I walked to the car there was someone else beside me. Who could this be? This is proof that there is a dark force following me around.:dafuckfeels:

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, BrettyBoy and AlwaysHaveQuestions

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Alma Young

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I had this after nbomb gave me psychosis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Ritalincel
TBNZ9Ql.png

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and n0rthface
I just woke up. I can sense that I am overtaken by fear once again. A droning feeling of dread and uncertainty. A huge confusion. I don’t like some of my memories. I wish I could have someone dig into my mind and erase parts of me. I feel like a completely different person than who I was a few years back.

What is even scarier is that the other day I took an Uber to a park and it was night. When the driver pulled up he said he thought he saw two people, but it was just me. He said it was freaky because even as I walked to the car there was someone else beside me. Who could this be? This is proof that there is a dark force following me around.:dafuckfeels:

giphy.gif
Check yourself dude. Maybe some shit in your skull is jabbing your brain.

My cousin had similiar sensation and it turned out he had a brain tumor which got bigger and bigger over time.