Feel bad for white dudes. Feminism destroyed your women.

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Your women live and breath hate and delusion. They think men are women (transgenders). And WTF is toxic masculinity? There is an obvious war on men, white men at that. Cultural marxism and feminism has completely destroyed your women and they are clearly winning the culture war. Anytime anyone brings up facts = you're either an incel or spreading "toxic masculinity" JFL. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with them. Imagine walking on eggshells with everything you say or do in fear of getting canceled.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ItsOver.com, metagross and 13 others
Jews destroyed*

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ItsOver.com, metagross and 6 others
All modern women watch rupauls fag race, Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
What type of black man feels bad for male pigskins? The ancestors are rolling over in they grave rn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whiteissuperior, ManletBlackcel and gamma
When the cope is too strong
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
What type of black man feels bad for male pigskins? The ancestors are rolling over in they grave rn
I dislike all humans equally. I'm an antinatalist and would prefer to see humanity wiped out.

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, TUSSELEIF and whiteissuperior
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ItsOver.com, Carolus and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Black women in Usa are different?! I don't think so, all women are liberal and feminist nowadays in the West

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Black women in Usa are different?! I don't think so, all women are liberal and feminist nowadays in the West
Yes, yes they are different. Alot people don't know this but the black community is actually pretty socially conservative. There is alot of homophobia and transphobia in the black community and they're much more religious than white people lol. But it just doesn't get put to light since we get pandered too alot by white liberals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, TsarTsar444, zeke714 and 1 other person
Your women live and breath hate and delusion. They think men are women (transgenders). And WTF is toxic masculinity? There is an obvious war on men, white men at that. Cultural marxism and feminism has completely destroyed your women and they are clearly winning the culture war. Anytime anyone brings up facts = you're either an incel or spreading "toxic masculinity" JFL. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with them. Imagine walking on eggshells with everything you say or do in fear of getting canceled.
How cucked can you be to feel sorry for a race that genocideded, raped, tortured and killed your own people for hundreds of years. Go Kys nigga and while ur at it bleach your skin and rename yourself ruckus.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and whiteissuperior
How? Black women have more partners than white
he means we don't generally support LGBTQ or abortion. Other than that we are MORE liberal.

Also, feminism destroyed black women in the 60s. the whites are just now getting a taste of what happened to our people for than half a century ago

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, MiroslavBulldosex, Yliaster and 1 other person
How? Black women have more partners than white
Well obviously social conservatism is relative. Like conservative in terms of sex vs religion vs marriage vs other political topics. But, overall, they are pretty socially conservative in alot of aspects. Like if I were to tell a black woman "I think women should be housewives", they wouldn't get triggered because it's isn't a big deal to us black people. In fact, alot of black women still think it's a woman's responsibility to hold their men down while the man provides. Say this to a white woman and they'll throw a tantrum :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
he means we don't generally support LGBTQ or abortion. Other than that we are MORE liberal.
Lgbt and abortion aren't a big problem, women with 100 body count at 20 is worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Toth's thot, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Lgbt and abortion aren't a big problem, women with 100 body count at 20 is worse

Ughh no? We can live with whores, but we cant live when people are not reproducing and the vaxx is about to wipe out a chunk of the population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, zeke714 and Deleted member 12234
I personally just hate cancel culture more than I care about someone's sex life.

i wanted to read it but i cba

Eastern European women are more conservative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 12234
it didnt destroy just white women, but anyone who lives in the west.
JFL if u think that "muslim" women DONT take the propaganda in like their white counter parts? Their IQs are 20points less on average. They suck it up like a wet sponge.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 12234
I'm so sad cause i belong to the most succesful, developed, intelligent and highest SMV race in the world :(:(:(

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I'm so sad cause i belong to the most succesful, developed, intelligent and highest SMV race in the world :(:(:(
Only western white people are rich. Meanwhile, in places like east Europe and parts of south Europe, they're relatively poor.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I would add hispanic women to the list. Although they are not as bad. I was speaking to one from Miami today for work and she kept bitching, SHE WOULD NOT STOP - I, LITERALLY HAD TO HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE. THIS BITCH WOULD NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP. VERBAL DIAREA FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT. Damn man. I can't stand bitches.

At least they don't look like apes and wear wigs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and GripMaxxing
At least they don't look like apes and wear wigs.
I'm guessing you've never seen a slav before. Average east european guy looks like a monkey.

• +1
Reactions: fras
*all women in America

Nope. Mainly just white lib women.
conservative women do not exist
also damn near all women of all colors are feminists in america if not in a modern sense than in a general archetype

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, MiroslavBulldosex and gamma
I see way more black qweens preaching on social media
Doesn't matter. Social media doesn't = real life. It's really just a small portion of people who speak the loudest. Like i told another guy in the thread:
Well obviously social conservatism is relative. Like conservative in terms of sex vs religion vs marriage vs other political topics. But, overall, they are pretty socially conservative in alot of aspects. Like if I were to tell a black woman "I think women should be housewives", they wouldn't get triggered because it's isn't a big deal to us black people. In fact, alot of black women still think it's a woman's responsibility to hold their men down while the man provides. Say this to a white woman and they'll throw a tantrum :lul:
It's a fact that black people are much more socially conservative than white people. Same for hispanics, just in different ways than us black people. Hispanics are much more family oriented.

conservative women do not exist
also damn near all women of all colors are feminists in america if not in a modern sense than in a general archetype
Social conservatism is on a spectrum. There are dozens of different topics you can get into. When I say conservative, I don't mean republican.

Social conservatism is on a spectrum. There are dozens of different topics you can get into. When I say conservative, I don't mean republican.
neither do I
women by nature want to be liked, they are never lone wolves, none of them have the guts to reject career oriented life and if she does she is bucked down in bullshit activism for awful causes wasting tax payer money. There is no conservative women, only larpers, beware of them

Start with yourself
Lol you people always say this shit when someone says that, you sound like a redditor, come up with something original

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Lol you people always say this shit when someone says that, you sound like a redditor, come up with something original
It's why I don't argue with them. They give low-IQ responses because it's in their nature to shut off their brains when someone challenges their belief system.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
All modern western women today seem hyper Liberal and feminist af to me.Its just that white women virtue signal the most out of any other race of women,and are the most radical and active in enforcing themselves on Society.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
neither do I
women by nature want to be liked, they are never lone wolves, none of them have the guts to reject career oriented life and if she does she is bucked down in bullshit activism for awful causes wasting tax payer money. There is no conservative women, only larpers, beware of them
As someone who has personally dealt with black, hispanic/latin, and white women, I disagree. Only people I felt I had to walk on eggshells with were white women lol. They are easily triggered and much more likely to be the activist-type.

Because it's true. Kill yourself, like what are you waiting for?

And originality is overrated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
black women are the most independent/ picky and feminist in the US srs, way worse

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back