Fell in love with a girl I met on yubo PART 1

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
So about two weeks ago I met with this girl on yubo. I'm 19 but I still use yubo because of age halo and driver license halo, and it's easier than tinder, as in you don't need high quality pics.

I talked with her on snapchat for about three days. I send her voice messages which she liked (see my voicememopill thread). We agreed to meet up last tuesday, the studies in the same city as where I live. The plan was to meet up at train station and then go for a walk in this beatiful forest that's close to the train station. She could go from school so after she was done with school she went there with the train. I had to skip a class for this date.
We met at the train station, I asked for a hug, she was kinda awkward but she gave the hug lol. Then we started walking to the forest and at first it was kinda awkward but I took ritalin so I didn't feel awkward. She was a bit shy which first made me think she was uninterested but when we opened up a bit more I realised she was just shy. I was asking the questions because she didn't really talk that much, but about 30 minutes into the date we were talking more and it wasn't that awkward. After around 45mins I asked to hold her hand (now that I am writing this I realise it sounds like I am a soycuck but fuck it). She didn't instantly say yes jfl, then she said some stuff, can't remember what and she was holding back a bit and then I said "are you rejecting me" in a joking manner and then she said "Yeah I would want to hold ur hand" so I grabbed her hand like this :

And she said, no you have to do it like this:

So after we held hands I almost coomed my pants, no just kidding. But ofcourse it feels good to touch a woman if u have never been touched for 19 years. After this the talking went alot better. She asked about which series I watched and I said I didnt really watch series but I asked here which serie she wants to watch with me, to already make a connection you know? Yeah I don't know either because idk what the fuck I'm doing. More walking and more talking. Then we walked past the water where people were canoeing and she said we should do that next date. FUCK that shit ngl, I'm not going to canoe with a girl hahahahaha. So a little bit more walking and talking. Was also teasing her a bit. And then we arrived at the train station and when the train arrived there she asked me if I wanted to go with her to central station and then I go home from there, but the train was already there, I got there with my bike so I would have to go back etc etc. But just trying to show that she was interested and didn't want to leave me already, so we hugged and she went into the train.
Then she was the first one to text me again on snapchat, she really liked me (idk why).

Do you guys want to hear part 2? Part 2 is lifefuel + suifuel.

Tagging the bros from the "Should I try ritalin for the first time on a date" thread:
@TsarTsar444 @Seth Walsh @Gonthar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
Excited Work GIF by TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and 12 others
OK CHADGUY1

The plan was to meet up at train station and then go for a walk in this beatiful forest that's close to the train station.
This sounds like the beginning of a horror movie...

i dont see how anyone gets laid off yubo. i used a literal chad and he still didnt get much messages, most foids on that app are just farming followers for their insta.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member, dashundalon and 2 others
i dont see how anyone gets laid off yubo. i used a literal chad and he still didnt get much messages, most foids on that app are just farming followers for their insta.
What I do is I message them, then ask which city they from, ask snapchat, start sending voicememos on snap, after 1 day ask if they want to meet. But yeah it takes way too much time on yubo because most girls are just attention whoring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member, Weed and 1 other person
just write part 2 or tldr it you fucking cock tease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and coolguy1
What I do is I message them, then ask which city they from, ask snapchat, start sending voicememos on snap, after 1 day ask if they want to meet. But yeah it takes way too much time on yubo because most girls are just attention whoring.
when i went on yubo here the foids were ugly as fuck. some of them looked 25 at 17, waste of time, retarded app.

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon and Stopping@Nothing19
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and coolguy1
I read every word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Toth's thot and coolguy1
So about two weeks ago I met with this girl on yubo. I'm 19 but I still use yubo because of age halo and driver license halo, and it's easier than tinder, as in you don't need high quality pics.

I talked with her on snapchat for about three days. I send her voice messages which she liked (see my voicememopill thread). We agreed to meet up last tuesday, the studies in the same city as where I live. The plan was to meet up at train station and then go for a walk in this beatiful forest that's close to the train station. She could go from school so after she was done with school she went there with the train. I had to skip a class for this date.
We met at the train station, I asked for a hug, she was kinda awkward but she gave the hug lol. Then we started walking to the forest and at first it was kinda awkward but I took ritalin so I didn't feel awkward. She was a bit shy which first made me think she was uninterested but when we opened up a bit more I realised she was just shy. I was asking the questions because she didn't really talk that much, but about 30 minutes into the date we were talking more and it wasn't that awkward. After around 45mins I asked to hold her hand (now that I am writing this I realise it sounds like I am a soycuck but fuck it). She didn't instantly say yes jfl, then she said some stuff, can't remember what and she was holding back a bit and then I said "are you rejecting me" in a joking manner and then she said "Yeah I would want to hold ur hand" so I grabbed her hand like this :
View attachment 1353237

View attachment 1353243

So after we held hands I almost coomed my pants, no just kidding. But ofcourse it feels good to touch a woman if u have never been touched for 19 years. After this the talking went alot better. She asked about which series I watched and I said I didnt really watch series but I asked here which serie she wants to watch with me, to already make a connection you know? Yeah I don't know either because idk what the fuck I'm doing. More walking and more talking. Then we walked past the water where people were canoeing and she said we should do that next date. FUCK that shit ngl, I'm not going to canoe with a girl hahahahaha. So a little bit more walking and talking. Was also teasing her a bit. And then we arrived at the train station and when the train arrived there she asked me if I wanted to go with her to central station and then I go home from there, but the train was already there, I got there with my bike so I would have to go back etc etc. But just trying to show that she was interested and didn't want to leave me already, so we hugged and she went into the train.
Then she was the first one to text me again on snapchat, she really liked me (idk why).

Tagging the bros from the "Should I try ritalin for the first time on a date" thread:
Fuck you chad

• Woah
Reactions: coolguy1
go get her tiger

View attachment 1353237

View attachment 1353243

Do you by any chance recall the sound od The alarm clock

bruh I get average to well above average girls telling me I’m hot and calling me babe or some suggestive shit in the very first message

yubo is so easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
bruh I get average to well above average girls telling me I’m hot and calling me babe or some suggestive shit in the very first message

yubo is so easy
where are you, and what would you rate your face

yubo is useless here

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon and Deleted member 11610
We were both super tired, she had to go to work so we had to wake up at like 07:30. She did snooze a few times while we were still laying with each other.
Idk man, not much happened in the morning. I just remembered, I was looking at when the busses went back and I told her I was going to take the one at like 9:00 or smthing and she said that it was a bit too early, like she wanted me to stay a bit longer, but the other one was 30 minutes later so I just took the earlier one. I wasn't hungry so she told me I could make a sandwich and eat it on the way home, she did the same for work because she wasn't hungry either. (I threw it away when I was home btw :lul:.) Then she walked with me to the bus station, we hugged and she walked home and I waited for the bus.