Fellow looksmaxxers. Opinions on morphs for my planning

O

one job away

Kraken
Please respond to this thread if you wanna give opinions on the morphs, i will dm them to you then. They will be used for my planning so it’s not just „ some morph“. They are supposed to show how I actually look like after surgery so if they look off, as in if you saw someone like that in real life would you think it looks weird, please tell me. (For example too much projection )

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Honest advice to you

Don't get surgery

Softmaxx

Gymaxx ( take roids if u need to )

That's all you need

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., germanlooks, MeinChadf and 2 others
I will give you my opinion if you want.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
You don’t know me lol
Not like the rest of users are your family members

Lol at u don't know me, I know many failed surgeries and disasters to warn u

• +1
A risk I’m willing to take.
It's irreversible

And l hope you are not delusional to think surgery will get u to Chadlite or even high tier normie look. Surgery is used for minor fix.
Check any plastic surgeons before and after pic, most of the patients barely ascend ( .5 to 1 points at most )

• +1
It's irreversible

And l hope you are not delusional to think surgery will get u to Chadlite or even high tier normie look. Surgery is used for minor fix.
Check any plastic surgeons before and after pic, most of the patients barely ascend ( .5 to 1 points at most )
Im already chadlite but I’m jutting. So bimax removes that jutting

• +1
Reactions: maneg1
Im already chadlite but I’m jutting. So bimax removes that jutting
U don't need surgery at chadlite level

Invest your money in a business, you are suffering from Michael Jackson syndrome

Don’t call me that word indian boy
I can call you anything, monkey, nigger, ape, orangutan

Don't speak up to Indo Aryans

Behave like the slave your ancestors were

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
U don't need surgery at chadlite level

Invest your money in a business, you are suffering from Michael Jackson syndrome
Why are you trying to gaslight people? OP is a case of 1 feature being totally fucked up while everything is good, which is what causes actual ascensions. No problem with fixing it so you're not insecure about it and jutting 24/7 anymore. Much better potential than someone whose whole face is a mess and needs 20+ insignificant surgeries to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Prettyboy, Lawton88 and 2 others
It's irreversible

a 1 PSL ascension is very drastic tho, unless you're talking about normie 1-10 rating scales which are useless anyway

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Pm

• +1
PM me.

• +1
Please respond to this thread if you wanna give opinions on the morphs, i will dm them to you then. They will be used for my planning so it’s not just „ some morph“. They are supposed to show how I actually look like after surgery so if they look off, as in if you saw someone like that in real life would you think it looks weird, please tell me. (For example too much projection )
sne d pls