Female affection/validation is everything in the life of a male

Not really.
Maybe if you just fuck a girl or jerk of to a girl you don’t really have a crush on but just find good looking.
But if you love a girl its a different story and not only about the Sex
This. When you fuck someone you love, you just want to fall asleep with her in your arms afterwards.

Inject letrozole

I agree with you OP. getting female validation from the crush you had in high school or an actually 8PSL goddess like Kristina Pimenova is the only reason to live. but i also have to look good, cause i am a narcy fag. at least 5PSL or higher, else i would feel ashamed of myself by having high quality stacy girlfriends while looking like shit myself.

Everything we do as males comes back to attracting a mate. What's your goal? Getting "rich"? If women didn't exist, we would all be living within our means. We buy the big house and car to impress and please women. Getting jacked? Nigga, if women didn't exist do you think we'd be waking up at 6am to lift heavy objects?

Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Everything which counts in the life of a straight male is attracting and interacting with females he likes and getting their affection and validation.

A tinder message notification from a girl gives me a higher dopamine rush than partying, passing a test with a good grade, good food etc.

This is why there is no point in giving up on women and coping with money or something else instead. Nothing of that will have the same effect. Your favorite computer game, food, being a millionaire etc none of that shit matters if you don’t get validation and affection from women
exactly, sex is the best dopaminergic drug, if you hormonally healthy even through a degree. based mirin post. also while kissing a girl (was a 2 psl but i felt satisfied enough and dont care what you psl autists will say) was my greatest 30mins of my life, got cucked tho (even though didnt tried to ltr anyone including her) and its fucking mesmerizing, mainly not cuz its an sexual act. its mesmetizing cuz its was my ultimate (and only) validation. call me a soy or anything but had to makeout that day. still thinking how an autist like me succeded that without getting locked to a cell :hnghn: