Female Catfish Network for instagram status maxing

6ft4

6ft4

Trying to think of George Related Pun
One of the biggest Halo's if you have an active instagram page is having girls commenting on your pics
The best halos are when a hot girl leaves a comment praising your looks or when a girl tags her friend in the comment (usually done by JBs)
Since getting this to happen organically is difficult since no girl wants to be the first to display lust for a guy if they are unsure if other girls are into him, you need to get the ball rolling by leaving comments from catfish accounts then hope over time you will get some organic comments

If we had a group of several trustworthy PSLers trying to grow our personal instagram pages, we could all have a few legit looking catfish accounts and leave comments on each other's pics.
To make it seem legit we wouldn't want one catfish commenting on multiple pics on a persons account because anyone stalking through your photos would notice, so to combat this we could for example have 5 PSLers all with minimum 3 catfish accounts and spread the comments around.

The first step is building the catfish accounts, even if we don't have any pics at the moment that are worthy of posting to our personal accounts, we can start building our catfishes today.

I currently have 3 instagram profiles that are suitable to use as catfish accounts
1570 followers 850 following
I made this account using pics of a girl from an album I found online. The album contained clothed and topless pics. The initial plan for this account was to sell nudes to simps which I did but eventually she discovered the page and messaged me so I wiped all of the pics. Turns out she has like 40k tiktok followers
The account now has no pics and lays dormant but it will look legit because of the follower count once I decide on a new foid to use

330 followers 230 following
I just have a couple of pics of a foid on this account. Again it's a girl who's album I found online containing nudes but I'm no longer bothered trying to sell nudes
I'm actively gaining followers on this so it's best to have a couple of pics up

150 followers 250 following
Random chav girl who I found some pics of online, The first post I made on this account is from 2019 so it may add to the perceived legitimacy.
Some of the pics have the look that they were taken in the 2015 era so I may remove them.
I just used chav pics because I wanted to play out the fantasy of a chav commenting on my pics and other girls seeing it jfl

With the catfish accounts you make you need to make the decision of whether you will set the page to private or public
If you are talking to a girl you're trying to slay and she looks through who has commented on your instagram pics and checks out the catfish profile, it is more of a halo if the catfish profile is set to public and contains a decent amount of pics because then they will get a full view of the level of girl they think they're competing against for you
If you have a low effort catfish it's best to set it to private so that they don't discover it's a fake because alot of your followers will be from ethnic men and there will be no white female interaction on your page. You can just set the profile pic to the girl of your choice. A lot of zoomers these days don't even post pics on their instagram they just use it to follow people they know so all you have to do is get a normal follower/following count like 500 of each

Now onto the next point, what type of girl are you going to use as your catfish
imo you need to make it believable. There is no point using some influencer slag who looks like she's Chad/footballers only
I am going to experiment with using a faceblend app to create an attractive face that does not belong to any girl irl
This would probably work best for profiles set to private that you just need a profile pic for
I imagine it would be difficult to larp an entire account with a copy/pasted face blend but I will look into it
When it comes to the girl you're gonna use for a high effort public account, you just need to find some no name attractive girl with a low follower count and harvest all of her pics and hope she never finds it.
With these high effort accounts you should be following just anglos if she looks like an anglo so your followers are believable, but again this leads to the chance of someone who knows her finding it.
If you are going to use catfish accounts just to leave likes and not comments you can bang out plenty of low effort private accounts
Foids you are talking to will probably just scroll over them if they wanna check the likes on your post and see it's a female but prob wont inspect it any further

Anyone who is interested in discussing this further leave a comment
I will post an update once I've found or created the female faces I want to use

F

fuggg

Iron
I dont have any accs nor time rn but if you want to gather some users that are potentially interested in being part of that network sometime feel free to add me / send me an invite

6ft4

6ft4

Good thread.

I also need more female comments on my insta.

Right now I only have psl autists mirin my hollow cheeks and hunter eyes.
I seen your instagram a few days ago and got a good lol out of that
Can't remember your username
I can drop a comment from my one active catfish now if you want

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
I seen your instagram a few days ago and got a good lol out of that
It really is funny. Imagine a girl opens up to read some comments and sees this

11B98CAF 6F18 4CC3 8596 E89B1AE85145

I can drop a comment from my one active catfish now if you want
I appreciate it man but you don’t have to. It’s a really good idea tho but i don’t think many users would want others from this site to know their instagram.

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
This may be legit but I feel like it'd be better to have organic comments 🤷.. no foid is gonna be attracted to u just bc other chicks are lol :soy:, esp if u literally aren't famous for anything.

Predeterminism

Predeterminism

Tell me your genes and I will tell you your life.
It really is funny. Imagine a girl opens up to read some comments and sees this

View attachment 1633918

I appreciate it man but you don’t have to. It’s a really good idea tho but i don’t think many users would want others from this site to know their instagram.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Predeterminism

Predeterminism

This may be legit but I feel like it'd be better to have organic comments 🤷.. no foid is gonna be attracted to u just bc other chicks are lol :soy:, esp if u literally aren't famous for anything.
Idk man preselection is very very legit. It's hard to understand though as our brain works differently

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Idk man preselection is very very legit. It's hard to understand though as our brain works differently

View attachment 1633941
Yah but I think you're missing a key point that the guy has to meet a minimum threshold of attraction or atleast be very well known for something. I guarantee a woman isn't being kept up at night over a LTN who got into a relationship. More like a HTN who wasn't her type while she chases after Chad jfl and slowly starting to regret it as Chad won't commit to her :feelswhy:. But if you're ugly, LTN, or MTN and aren't famous for anything, literally no woman will care that other women are interested in you.

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
A good example is Addison Rae's boyfriend Omer Fedi. The guy is well known for being a famous producer for big artists yet he still gets called "ugly" online by other girls :blackpill: bc he doesn't meet the minimum looks threshold for most women. His fame only halos him a little bit and despite his relationship with a high SMV woman, women will aren't interested in him.

Predeterminism

Predeterminism

Yah but I think you're missing a key point that the guy has to meet a minimum threshold of attraction
didnt read after this. just shut up man this is obvious already. we have reached that stage already

tyronelite

tyronelite

Crimson Pill | Exotic Max | Mod
A good example is Addison Rae's boyfriend Omer Fedi. The guy is well known for being a famous producer for big artists yet he still gets called "ugly" online by other girls :blackpill: bc he doesn't meet the minimum looks threshold for most women. His fame only halos him a little bit and despite his relationship with a high SMV woman, women will aren't interested in him.
Just dye your hair red theory

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
didnt read after this. just shut up man this is obvious already. we have reached that stage already
Another blackpiller denying reality. What else is new lol. So much for the pro-facts pillers :soy:

Predeterminism

Predeterminism

Another blackpiller denying reality. What else is new lol. So much for the pro-facts pillers :soy:
no ur just sperging shit we already knew 10 years ago. we're on another level now sorry its too much for ur low IQ black nigger pea brain to understand.

No wonder we made you our slaves , fucking stupid. good for nothing other than manual labour

tyronelite

tyronelite

Crimson Pill | Exotic Max | Mod
I feel bad for that dude tbh. He gets roasted for no reason jfl..
Sometimes I ask myself what am I doing wrong that I can’t get a Stacy like that ? :dafuckfeels:

You and I mog the shit out of that nigga & out of all the chads in her inbox & guys she meets on a daily basis she picked him????

Maybe personality theory is legit.. they both have the same sense of style n shit

Maybe I’m coping.. then again her ex was Bryce hall JFL .. im losing it :feelswhy:

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
no ur just sperging shit we already knew 10 years ago. we're on another level now sorry its too much for ur low IQ black nigger pea brain to understand.

No wonder we made you our slaves , fucking stupid. good for nothing other than manual labour
As usual resorting to racism when you've lost an argument jfl. You're the one who has to make fake ACCS bc girls ain't into you :feelswhy::blackpill:. I had an organic ig with 10k+ followers back in highschool jfl. Over for u

Suicifuel for u

MentalcelTyronelite

MentalcelTyronelite

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Sometimes I ask myself what am I doing wrong that I can’t get a Stacy like that ? :dafuckfeels:

You and I mog the shit out of that nigga & out of all the chads in her inbox & guys she meets on a daily basis she picked him????

Maybe personality theory is legit.. they both have the same sense of style n shit

Maybe I’m coping.. then again her ex was Bryce hall JFL .. im losing it :feelswhy:
Yah it def is. Also status helps a bit since he's bestfriends with kid laroi lol. This actually seems to be common with high SMV women going for normies/non-chads. But I'm actually am gonna make a guide for how HTNs-chadlites/tyronelite can organically increase our SMV and get staceylites/Staceys easier. My goal is pretty similar to yours. Increase my SMV to be in social circle with socialites to attract model-tier women.

Deleted member 18922

Deleted member 18922

Bronze

It's called pre selection

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Zephir
One of the biggest Halo's if you have an active instagram page is having girls commenting on your pics
The best halos are when a hot girl leaves a comment praising your looks or when a girl tags her friend in the comment (usually done by JBs)
Since getting this to happen organically is difficult since no girl wants to be the first to display lust for a guy if they are unsure if other girls are into him, you need to get the ball rolling by leaving comments from catfish accounts then hope over time you will get some organic comments

If we had a group of several trustworthy PSLers trying to grow our personal instagram pages, we could all have a few legit looking catfish accounts and leave comments on each other's pics.
To make it seem legit we wouldn't want one catfish commenting on multiple pics on a persons account because anyone stalking through your photos would notice, so to combat this we could for example have 5 PSLers all with minimum 3 catfish accounts and spread the comments around.

The first step is building the catfish accounts, even if we don't have any pics at the moment that are worthy of posting to our personal accounts, we can start building our catfishes today.

I currently have 3 instagram profiles that are suitable to use as catfish accounts
I made this account using pics of a girl from an album I found online. The album contained clothed and topless pics. The initial plan for this account was to sell nudes to simps which I did but eventually she discovered the page and messaged me so I wiped all of the pics. Turns out she has like 40k tiktok followers
The account now has no pics and lays dormant but it will look legit because of the follower count once I decide on a new foid to use

I just have a couple of pics of a foid on this account. Again it's a girl who's album I found online containing nudes but I'm no longer bothered trying to sell nudes

Random chav girl who I found some pics of online, The first post I made on this account is from 2019 so it may add to the perceived legitimacy.
Some of the pics have the look that they were taken in the 2015 era so I may remove them.
I just used chav pics because I wanted to play out the fantasy of a chav commenting on my pics and other girls seeing it jfl

With the catfish accounts you make you need to make the decision of whether you will set the page to private or public
If you are talking to a girl you're trying to slay and she looks through who has commented on your instagram pics and checks out the catfish profile, it is more of a halo if the catfish profile is set to public and contains a decent amount of pics because then they will get a full view of the level of girl they think they're competing against for you
If you have a low effort catfish it's best to set it to private so that they don't discover it's a fake because alot of your followers will be from ethnic men and there will be no white female interaction on your page. You can just set the profile pic to the girl of your choice. A lot of zoomers these days don't even post pics on their instagram they just use it to follow people they know so all you have to do is get a normal follower/following count like 500 of each

imo you need to make it believable. There is no point using some influencer slag who looks like she's Chad/footballers only
I am going to experiment with using a faceblend app to create an attractive face that does not belong to any girl irl
This would probably work best for profiles set to private that you just need a profile pic for
I imagine it would be difficult to larp an entire account with a copy/pasted face blend but I will look into it
When it comes to the girl you're gonna use for a high effort public account, you just need to find some no name attractive girl with a low follower count and harvest all of her pics and hope she never finds it.
With these high effort accounts you should be following just anglos if she looks like an anglo so your followers are believable, but again this leads to the chance of someone who knows her finding it.
If you are going to use catfish accounts just to leave likes and not comments you can bang out plenty of low effort private accounts
Foids you are talking to will probably just scroll over them if they wanna check the likes on your post and see it's a female but prob wont inspect it any further

Will be interested

fogdart

fogdart

Get lean. Period. Take the facial adiposity pill.

View attachment 1633941
Yah but I think you're missing a key point that the guy has to meet a minimum threshold of attraction or atleast be very well known for something. I guarantee a woman isn't being kept up at night over a LTN who got into a relationship. More like a HTN who wasn't her type while she chases after Chad jfl and slowly starting to regret it as Chad won't commit to her :feelswhy:. But if you're ugly, LTN, or MTN and aren't famous for anything, literally no woman will care that other women are interested in you.
Preselection has more to do with the girl's looks than the guy's looks. If you're dating a hot girl, women will automatically preselect you regardless of your looks level. You could be a LTN dating a Stacy and women who rejected you in the past will be bothered just because they're curious about why the hot girl is interested in you. Some women also love the validation and attention you give them even if they're not attracted to you, so they actually feel some type of way when you get a girlfriend. Of course, mostly HTNs and above that get to use preselection because attractive women rarely date normies and LTNs. It is like the rich getting richer - attractive men can attract women with their looks and also preselection.

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Zephir
Preselection has more to do with the girl's looks than the guy's looks. If you're dating a hot girl, women will automatically preselect you regardless of your looks level. You could be a LTN dating a Stacy and women who rejected you in the past will be bothered just because they're curious about why the hot girl is interested in you. Some women also love the validation and attention you give them even if they're not attracted to you, so they actually feel some type of way when you get a girlfriend. Of course, mostly HTNs and above that get to use preselection because attractive women rarely date normies and LTNs. It is like the rich getting richer - attractive men can attract women with their looks and also preselection.
Hey fogdart are you a chadlite?

Is your background Nigerian?

D

Deleted member 17308

Banned
What about a catfish of a gay man, does that work too?

Barry

Barry

Bronze
This strategy is legit and I did it in my early IG days. Eventually it gets taken over by real people because they see the engagement and join in.

You can also increase engagement by having guy accounts that argue with anyone who comes to your profile as long as you don't do it with every comment. Trigger dumb fucks into having long ass conversations on your images. Also, get your fake profiles to interact with real profiles from people you're friends with. Then add them as friends to your fake accounts. This makes it look like it's all real because people see your fake friends are also friends with your other friends and it just looks like you're all mutual.

Another thing you can do if you're a JBW guy and you've got a new account is steal a load of photos from SEA or Japan or some shit and then start adding asian girls. Make up some fucking story like you used to teach english in thailand or some shit, get a phrasebook and type "hello" in their language and add them. You can easily get 100s of follows like this.

one day I will write a thread on IG maxxing

Chances of me adding to a PSL network are low though because some of you fuckers are insane lmao and the only time I shared a pic with a guy on .co he tried to fucking track me down like a spy or some shit

Anstrum95

Anstrum95

'
It's called pre selection

:lul: I hate female nature, why we gotta make fake account network and fake the preselection shit

its all tiresome :pepefrown:

Anstrum95

Anstrum95

'
I agree but passing on your genes is all about adaptation
If you can't adapt to the current environment you will die out, it's that simple
its over, ldarmaxx:pepefrown:

fogdart

fogdart

Get lean. Period. Take the facial adiposity pill.
Mirin, we similar rating
Is your lookmaxxing finished?
I'm still on my journey bro - trying to stay lean, getting skin on point (VERY important), maintaining my hair, teeth whitening, stylemaxxing(very underrated here) etc. I may consider some hardcore stuff later on if I feel the need.

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Zephir
I'm still on my journey bro - trying to stay lean, getting skin on point (VERY important), maintaining my hair, teeth whitening, stylemaxxing(very underrated here) etc. I may consider some hardcore stuff later on if I feel the need.
Yeah I've noticed retin a has made some of my acne scars quite noticeable on my temples however
May have to use Dr pen or get fraxel laser on them
Teeth whitening too
Finally getting as lean as I was before too

Hope it all goes well bro

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Zephir
This strategy is legit and I did it in my early IG days. Eventually it gets taken over by real people because they see the engagement and join in.

You can also increase engagement by having guy accounts that argue with anyone who comes to your profile as long as you don't do it with every comment. Trigger dumb fucks into having long ass conversations on your images. Also, get your fake profiles to interact with real profiles from people you're friends with. Then add them as friends to your fake accounts. This makes it look like it's all real because people see your fake friends are also friends with your other friends and it just looks like you're all mutual.

Another thing you can do if you're a JBW guy and you've got a new account is steal a load of photos from SEA or Japan or some shit and then start adding asian girls. Make up some fucking story like you used to teach english in thailand or some shit, get a phrasebook and type "hello" in their language and add them. You can easily get 100s of follows like this.

one day I will write a thread on IG maxxing

Chances of me adding to a PSL network are low though because some of you fuckers are insane lmao and the only time I shared a pic with a guy on .co he tried to fucking track me down like a spy or some shit
IF you ever make a ig maxxing thread. Tag me.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
OP im down and trustworthy. You seem too from what i grasp of you.

6ft4

6ft4

This has garnered some decent interest
Who is interested in joining a discord server to co ordinate things?
I have exchanged DMs with a number of you in the past so I believe we can maintain a tight knit, trustworthy group

KDA Player

KDA Player

Gold
Good idea, sad I don't have an insta

6ft4

6ft4

Good idea, sad I don't have an insta
perfect opportunity to make one
If each member of the "network" has 3 catfishes and we get 10 members, that means you can get 30 likes from female accounts on your first pic

KDA Player

KDA Player

Gold
If each member of the "network" has 3 catfishes and we get 10 members, that means you can get 30 likes from female accounts on your first pic
You're right, I think I will create one

Barry

Barry

Bronze
If each member of the "network" has 3 catfishes and we get 10 members, that means you can get 30 likes from female acc

This has garnered some decent interest
Who is interested in joining a discord server to co ordinate things?
I have exchanged DMs with a number of you in the past so I believe we can maintain a tight knit, trustworthy group

fuck it I'm in.

I don't know whether I'll have the balls to use them on my account and potentially reveal myself to you guys, but I'll help you guys get a boost with some hot girl accounts anyway. I'll join the discord to share strategies at least as well, then see how it goes. If we get some good guys together and nobody does any major autist incel shit, it should be a great thing.

ballskin

ballskin

Sungazing my balls
I have a catfish too

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Just Be The Complete Package Bro
Good thread.

I also need more female comments on my insta.

Right now I only have psl autists mirin my hollow cheeks and hunter eyes.
Is ur ig Salludon?

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Im scared of women tbh
There should be a bot service that does this for you.

MewMaxxing

MewMaxxing

Kashmiri Gigamogger

Autism mode but I’m in frfr

Thongmasta

Thongmasta

Silver
Amazing thread tbh

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

cracker of peanut skulls
How is it going for you guys?