Female Cop vs. Male cop responding to an active shooter call (Video)

8uAte

8uAte

Kraken
Women are not suitable for the job of being police officers. They have the responsibility of cooking, taking care of everything in the house, and raising children.

As you can see in the video, the female law enforcement officer reacted horribly to the situation, screaming and running away. Despite managing the situation well, the male law enforcement officer made a mistake by shooting at the suspect while a white car was passing by.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, raleqtambrobret, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Shut up incel

Women are not suitable for the job of being police officers. They have the responsibility of cooking, taking care of everything in the house, and raising children.

As you can see in the video, the female law enforcement officer reacted horribly to the situation, screaming and running away. Despite managing the situation well, the male law enforcement officer made a mistake by shooting at the suspect while a white car was passing by.

View attachment 3067969
@tallnegga @BigJimsWornOutTires @gigell @Putin

• +1
Reactions: Putin and BigJimsWornOutTires
It's cause they get frightened easier and are weaker so has to use gun instead of physical strength

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
@tallnegga @BigJimsWornOutTires @gigell @Putin
If that's what they want to do, so be it. If they wanna box men, knock themselves out.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
If that's what they want to do, so be it. If they wanna box men, knock themselves out.
We Americans will end up losing our female population. women will get themselves killed thinking they are capable of doing the same things as a man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
We Americans will end up losing our female population. women will get themselves killed thinking they are capable of doing the same things as a man.
Oh well. Not like any of them were going to smooch with you, buddy. Those women, trust me, you don't want to know. A real nightmare.

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
I agree. Donald Trump fired all his female guards in general, because when he was assassinated, females did everything to protect themselves when men defended Trump.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
I can’t fucking believe that I’m forced to act like these creatures who scream like children when they’re startled are equal to me

• JFL
Reactions: autisticretard and Gaygymmaxx
I can’t fucking believe that I’m forced to act like these creatures who scream like children when they’re startled are equal to me
I scream like a man

Like a man who just sipped a Pepsi, then says "ahhh" but louder and with more concern :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse