Female egos are fragile

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Jfl a girl asked me out. I met up with her and after the date i told her we have no future jfl. She messaged back but i ignored it and then she raged and blocked me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Chadeep, Deleted member 18494 and 6 others
Girls have claimed me for responding 10 hours later or leaving them in seen

Jfl a girl asked me out. I met up with her and after the date i told her we have no future jfl. She messaged back but i ignored it and then she raged and blocked me
Mega water
Jfl at women’s frail ego
So easy to live rent free in their used up minds

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel
stop being a low t pussy thinking about future just fuck her lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 12234
then she raged and blocked me

Shannon was wearing pants when I saw her in the local psychiatric hospital two years ago.

She made hand-fiddling gestures towards me with her gloved hands.

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

B3925BB8 CCB3 4B9D B428 543FCC1B4682

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
are u the original 2018 afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
stop being a low t pussy thinking about future just fuck her lol
Not physically attracted to her bro. I already have a gf and side hoes. I can afford to be picky

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

:p

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt, Afrikancel and 1 other person