Female muslim friend of mine just fkin implied she wanted to marry me - WTF IS MY LIFE

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I have this female friend who I knew when I was 16 - she was same age as me, we went same class/school. I hit her up from time to time, we talk, I leave her on read, then I hit her up the next week or so, talk etc. She still thinks I'm a good, practicing muslim lmao.

Like in no way do I flirt with her btw, it's just discussing shit like our lives and tbh I was just curious about how her life is now since I last spoke to her a year or so. Anyways she started telling me some gossip about her family/cousins the other day and how one of them had a boyfriend and her family caught her and they're now pissed off about it.

I told her "huh, odd tbh. My family are pretty tolerant of me dating" and then she fucking told me "my family are fairly sensible with this sort of stuff, so if you are looking for a potential, you'd have to do it the halal way and be islamic"...

Am I fucking tripping balls here or did she just imply she was open to marry me?

I DID NOT EVEN FLIRT, LEGIT JUST HAVING A NORMAL CONVO

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, alriodai, thereallegend and 1 other person
suffering from success (and schizophrenia)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, alriodai, Deprived and 7 others
OP this is what they call a somatic delusion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 14905, .👽. and 1 other person
suffering from success (and schizophrenia)
It's fucked man, my incel cousins can't even find a wife to marry, yet here I am. Literally given too much choice...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Deleted member 17344, currylightskin and 2 others
Why would she want to marry such a flighty cunt like you? Girl must be mentally ill..

I ruined my life by my own choices

• +1
Reactions: TDriver and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 14905
nah it's legit texts. My schizo symptoms aren't full blown yet

Legit no clue, I think high trust looks + them thinking I'm religious
Aight.
Get taller,it would help u find more matches.
I gained 3.5 inches in 4 months,u can do it too.
And i just to 30 minutes stretches.
Not coping,i am close to my goal and happy so i just wanted to share with u,that we all can ascend.(y)

And it's not over yet,some peoeple grow after 18,and u could be one of them,don't waste the opportunity and start it bhai

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
Aight.
First get taller,it would help u find more matches.
I gained 3.5 inches in 4 months,u can do it too.
And i just to 30 minutes stretches.
Not coping,i am close to my goal and happy so i just wanted to share with u,that we all can ascend.(y)
share stretches plz

Contact me on reddit its easier there,u/FreakkForLife
But i will pm u soon On this sIte if u don't want to contact on reddit.
plz pm on this site

nah it's legit texts. My schizo symptoms aren't full blown yet

Legit no clue, I think high trust looks + them thinking I'm religious
if shes 5/10+ just go ahead and marry her. probably the best youre going to get

I have this female friend who I knew when I was 16 - she was same age as me, we went same class/school. I hit her up from time to time, we talk, I leave her on read, then I hit her up the next week or so, talk etc. She still thinks I'm a good, practicing muslim lmao.

Like in no way do I flirt with her btw, it's just discussing shit like our lives and tbh I was just curious about how her life is now since I last spoke to her a year or so. Anyways she started telling me some gossip about her family/cousins the other day and how one of them had a boyfriend and her family caught her and they're now pissed off about it.

I told her "huh, odd tbh. My family are pretty tolerant of me dating" and then she fucking told me "my family are fairly sensible with this sort of stuff, so if you are looking for a potential, you'd have to do it the halal way and be islamic"...

Am I fucking tripping balls here or did she just imply she was open to marry me?

I DID NOT EVEN FLIRT, LEGIT JUST HAVING A NORMAL CONVO
Bang her bro give her your halal dick

mohammed maxing and get 12 wives