Females are so fucking worthless. All they can think about Is sex and men have to do all the real stuff

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Sex brings no bread on the table, the Moment you have females at work, you have a liability, because they really can't give a shit about anything else than getting slammed by a robust chad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, AlexAP, Deleted member and 3 others
Bro Bull you have turned into a classic stereotype incel. What even happened bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Also wake the fuck up Bull, it’s time to wageslave

Bro Bull you have turned into a classic stereotype incel. What even happened bro?
idk i became a man?? do you really think females have some values other getting rotated by chads??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
IT is eating this up

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
idk i became a man?? do you really think females have some values other getting rotated by chads??

Vs

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and AbuSAF
some may be motivated to work but it's only to smash higher quality chads. no woman has anything else to offer, no values, you can't hold a convo with them without cringe the fuck out
Get a margherita pizza and relax for a minute

some may be motivated to work but it's only to smash higher quality chads. no woman has anything else to offer, no values, you can't hold a convo with them without cringe the fuck out
It was never meant to be like this man:feelsbadman:

You were supposed to be NT, having fun with your friends and not holding hateful feelings towards women. You were supposed to be starting a family by now. It’s not op late bro, don’t become a NEET schizo.

It was never meant to be like this man:feelsbadman:

You were supposed to be NT, having fun with your friends and not holding hateful feelings towards women. You were supposed to be starting a family by now. It’s not op late bro, don’t become a NEET schizo.
stfu. my dad is 60 without family and he's just fine, i can see it on his face. you're stupid if you spend time with women period, they just suck off your energy

stfu. my dad is 60 without family and he's just fine, i can see it on his face. you're stupid if you spend time with women period, they just suck off your energy
If your dad never married a woman your bitch ass wouldn’t be here now. The whole goal of life is to procreate bro, what is your goal?

If your dad never married a woman your bitch ass wouldn’t be here now. The whole goal of life is to procreate bro, what is your goal?
lol not much luck then. he ended up with a schizo like me, he would be even better off alone.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15577
These bitches are rude as fuck too. I was at the gym and I swear this bitch was telling her friend that she wasn't going to talk to me. BITCH NO ONE WAS TRYING TO TALK TO YOU HURRY UP AND USE THE FUCKING MACHINE. These bitches break their necks to try and get away from you if you even glance at their direction.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
These bitches are rude as fuck too. I was at the gym and I swear this bitch was telling her friend that she wasn't going to talk to me. BITCH NO ONE WAS TRYING TO TALK TO YOU HURRY UP AND USE THE FUCKING MACHINE. These bitches break their necks to try and get away from you if you even glance at their direction.
yeah i noticed that they cross the street when they see me. like bitch i don't give a fuck about you i'm not gonna rape your 5'5" chimp ass

I've lost a lot of respect for women over the years and this was before I was even made aware of the blackpill. It's the illogical aspect of them. On online forums, whenever you make a logical point that they don't like they will attack your character. Redditor soycucks do this estrogenic shit too. Cringey as fuck ngl.

That is just one example tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back