Femboys are the real women now

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
No you don’t get it. Femboys are extremely feminine and love to put on pretty makeup and dresses and want to be feminine and submissive to men. They’re much closer to my idealized 50s housewife than a modern woman who might have kids at 40 from a long career of typing spreadsheets for a corporation to fight the “Patriarchy.” They’re actually the real women now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23615 and 28 others
2656422 16116

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teemowhite, subhuman incel, Marsiere214 and 10 others
I want a trad tranny wife tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, PYT, Hades and 12 others
They are absolutely not submissive to men, they are massive narcs who hate masculinity and the only people they want to fuck are themselves.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, justinzayn, Deleted member 15309 and 3 others
Say sike rn nigga :feelsgiga:
why sike? i'd love to fuck a tranny tbh

i've done sheebons, gooks, spics, beaners, crackers and kissed a faggot

trannies must be good ngl imagine how fucked they are in the head for wanting to be fucked by a guy and pretend theyre a girl

HOT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15309, justinzayn and 11 others
They have male genitals. Also they can't give birth.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Are you homosexual op?

They are absolutely not submissive to men, they are massive narcs who hate masculinity and the only people they want to fuck are themselves.
They are submissive to masc men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
They have male genitals. Also they can't give birth.
male genitals are attractive
and uterus transplants might become a thing in the next decades

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
why sike? i'd love to fuck a tranny tbh

i've done sheebons, gooks, spics, beaners, crackers and kissed a faggot

trannies must be good ngl imagine how fucked they are in the head for wanting to be fucked by a guy and pretend theyre a girl

HOT
DivineBeings me.

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, n0rthface, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
@cloUder lay there his legs spread, a small dribble of cum oozing from his cock, I got up and moved between his legs and licked his cock clean, he lifted his ass off the bed, he was sweaty and I was horny, I moved closer and my cock was hard again. I spread his cheeks and slowly pushed my cock into his ass, luckily all the sweat made it easy for me to push in. He moaned as his ass opened up to me. I grabbed his cock like a saddle horn and I started riding him. In and out, the cum spurted from his cock and from mine as I filled his ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, Deleted member 15309 and 7 others
the utter state holy fuck u need to get out of this rabbit hole asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 10652
Fogged by a REAL girl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17872, justinzayn and 5 others
How do you know
Teddy bears are submissive to Big Hebbewem Cock only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, justinzayn and 11 others
the utter state holy fuck u need to get out of this rabbit hole asap
What rabbit hole this is normal...
It's just that women are becoming less and less attractive by the day, making it hard for this men to find partners, this is worrying as the global birthrate is dwindling as there's less and less means of procreations, so men need to find a way to counteract this, as a mean of natural instincts,some men starts to evolved into having more feminine features to attract other men, this phenomenon is called the femboyization , this men will gradually evolve into a full Femboy form where they'll develop a natural hybrid sexual organ called the "bussy", this allow them to procreate whilst being a male.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 10652, n0rthface and 4 others
Be me, meet a fren from discord, we live really near each other, and it turns out he's a trap. We get super close and start meeting up. One night, we start drinking and eventually start getting a bit handsy. So, he goes off to the bathroom to prep, and he comes back in and I'm diamonds. I slid my dick in and it felt like a ring around my dick, so I start pounding away with no wrap. He's moaning and it feels ok to me, put then I pull my dick out and find LITERAL WATERY SHIT ON MY COCK! The shit mixed with the lube, and is spilling out of his ass, filling the room with a scent of shite. He leaked it all over my bed, so I go to my bathroom to puke, and while I'm puking, my dick is still semi hard. When I look down I realize, there's tiny bits of white string on it MOVING ALL OVER MY FUCKING GLAND. So I kick that mentally sick fuck out of my apartment, and spend the next 3 hours in the shower.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Hades, Deleted member 10652 and 6 others
@Toth's thot
you don’t get it. Femboys are extremely feminine and love to put on pretty makeup and dresses and want to be feminine and submissive to men. They’re much closer to my idealized 50s housewife than a modern woman who might have kids at 40 from a long career of typing spreadsheets for a corporation to fight the “Patriarchy.” They’re actually the real women now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 13787
Too bad their "pussy" is full of turds and can't produce babies, also the cock.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AllesScheiße, PYT and 6 others
i'll go a bit easy on you on this one, since ur literally a special ed balkanoidian rat

your kind has been enslaved numerous of times throughout history and even till now, you're at my mercy like the trash cotton picking subhuman mongrel that you are

till this day your still a slave, and now your king are worshipping black dildos LMFAO @Blackeycel @RetardSubuman @ItEeezWatItEeez take a look at this,

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

my slave continues to do work for me in the fields like the buck boy he is, Master Glutton orders a decree, and this buck boy slave fullfills it

:ROFLMAO:

I am truly the master of these subhuman degenerate rats, my word is bond and I'm above you

@n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, sex scenario and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, SteveRogers, TITUS and 1 other person
i'll go a bit easy on you on this one, since ur literally a special ed balkanoidian rat

your kind has been enslaved numerous of times throughout history and even till now, you're at my mercy like the trash cotton picking subhuman mongrel that you are

till this day your still a slave, and now your king are worshipping black dildos LMFAO @Blackeycel @RetardSubuman @ItEeezWatItEeez take a look at this,

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

my slave continues to do work for me in the fields like the buck boy he is, Master Glutton orders a decree, and this buck boy slave fullfills it

:ROFLMAO:

I am truly the master of these subhuman degenerate rats, my word is bond and I'm above you

@n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding
Cover6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Most are subhuman tho :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 13787
Society, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I prefer real men
I'm mascpilled :bigbrain:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, Deleted member 5818 and 3 others
Ngl u make good points. might have research sumn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You called me subhuman in another thread and this is the shit you post?
White narcissism

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You called me subhuman in another thread and this is the shit you post?
White narcissism
keep displaying your ape tier iq to me you fucking tard :feelshaha::feelshaha:
its obviously a copy pasta, you can google it

keep displaying your ape tier iq to me you fucking tard :feelshaha::feelshaha:
its obviously a copy pasta, you can google it
Yeah tbh I suspected that. You didn't chimp out at least twice.

These femboys gets my dick super hard, ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, n0rthface and 1 other person
something's severely disturbed with some of you parasites. i ain'ts lying when i be flyin, niggas!

you are the famous straight man who likes men
2737244 A67D47F9 1FF2 4D2A 980E 0E6087209809

I'd unironically fuck a femboy. I'd destroy that sissy with my BBC.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17872, PYT and 3 others