filler / dolgu maddesi

saar plis mari me i lov jewish girls
then stop protesting like dogs in turkey rofl ur country is failed and half ur women are secularised to the point white men/passport bros own them:lul::lul::lul:

saar plis mari me i lov jewish girls
lmao keep goin thru my post hisotry as if i didnt use her like i use ur women

all the poor turks coming and uniting LMAOO

lmao keep goin thru my post hisotry as if i didnt use her like i use ur women

all the poor turks coming and uniting LMAOO
arabian, 166, bussihunter, jewish lover :love::love:

bhai show ur face ugly fuck and if im 166 id LL not that u could broke nigga
JFL, though your behaviour is understandable since that you’re just a pathetic sandnigger manlet. I’m literally twice of you lol.

Have a fun with your daddy’s money little arab, I’m sure your concubine of a mother is proud and happy that his goblin of a son browses an incel forum and gloats about belonging one of nations that sucking USA’s dick for money and protection is a traditional sport.

• +1
Reactions: maarda
bhai show ur face ugly fuck and if im 166 id LL not that u could broke nigga
btw if thats you in your profile you look indian shouldnt have let them in your country for cheap labor:lul:

JFL, though your behaviour is understandable since that you’re just a pathetic sandnigger manlet. I’m literally twice of you lol.

Have a fun with your daddy’s money little arab, I’m sure your concubine of a mother is proud and happy that his goblin of a son browses an incel forum and gloats about belonging one of nations that sucking USA’s dick for money and protection is a traditional sport.
stop writing paragraphs:what:
btw if thats you in your profile you look indian shouldnt have let them in your country for cheap labor:lul:
wah wah wah show ur face

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox
You're Turk.
Screenshot 20240807 193309

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and bloated mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: toprak
lmao if u was italian u wouldnt be slaving in turkey for $2/hr
Most of turks have family business im in a random ass city in public school 10/30 of the kids have family business 20/30 of them are rich its the east that is poor because of the government and “terrorism”