BDCB42C6 2091 4D71 AF09 B420EC3A69AE

Possibly but imagine getting it every 6 months of your life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Looks fake, needs bimax.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Man fillers are legit.

I have gotten Radiesse fillers on my jaw and chin, and as soon as I get a job I will put more on my jaw angles

Where's the guy with fillers @need-a-wide-jaw

go ahead but please don't spam your pics afterwards like @need-a-wide-jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Man fillers are legit.

I have gotten Radiesse fillers on my jaw and chin, and as soon as I get a job I will put more on my jaw angles
For how long do you have them now?

Looks real to me.

You don't need fillers past 30. At that point if you're not a fat slob you're a Chad.
Makes zero sense, it's much harder to be Chad in your 30s than in your 20s, how many good looking 30 year old men do you see walking around? If you're Chad in your 30s though = God Mode

Makes zero sense, it's much harder to be Chad in your 30s than in your 20s, how many good looking 30 year old men do you see walking around? If you're Chad in your 30s though = God Mode
Well id say many guys can still be good looking at 30 but 35 plus many men go downhill even masculine men

Well id say many guys can still be good looking at 30 but 35 plus many men go downhill even masculine men
Exactly if you're Good looking in your 30's or 40s like this guy, you have zero competition.

d06ddf8728143115eb17fc1cc2fc1bdb.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
That's my point. You don't need many good looking 30 year old men so if you can stay good looking then you'd be Chad relative to people your age.