Fin

U

Unknownjpg

Bronze
Anyone on here using fin? What do you guys think? I’m sure I’m not balding or anything lmao don’t have male pattern baldness in my family genes would it be worth taking it to prolong baldness? Or not worth it.

Happy7

Fin is for cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and jefferson
Nah if you aren't balding and no male pattern baldness in your family you don't wanna be taking it. Lower dht will absolutely have a negative effect on your mood and personality, making you less confident and more prone to depression. Also, you may start getting a more feminine fat distribution.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg and Zesto
Nah if you aren't balding and no male pattern baldness in your family you don't wanna be taking it. Lower dht will absolutely have a negative effect on your mood and personality, making you less confident and more prone to depression. Also, you may start getting a more feminine fat distribution.

Yes he will have feminine Sam face if he does.

Worst kind of face.

latest

Not even good kind of feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg and jefferson

Hmm I see, what if on cycle I noticed more hair loss would you go on it then? I think I’ll just go on some sort of a Ketoconazol shampoo. Cheers for that

Hmm I see, what if on cycle I noticed more hair loss would you go on it then? I think I’ll just go on some sort of a Ketoconazol shampoo. Cheers for that
If you don't have balding genes then you shouldn't be balding on a cycle. But if you somehow do then fin might be worth looking into.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
If you don't have balding genes then you shouldn't be balding on a cycle. But if you somehow do then fin might be worth looking into.
ah, Im just worried of some excess shedding i have really light kinda blonde hair so it shows up more, that sounds good though cheers!

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I told someone else but you also look like David Bond.

david-bond-1-768x409.jpg

Japanese girl for you too.
no man. Only if I fail miserably with my own race will I go for the east aryans

• +1
no man. Only if I fail miserably with my own race will I go for the east aryans

Happy12

I will pave the way for you.

You will be free to use my upcoming guide, I will write from Tokyo.

Been on fin for two months. No side effects but im still shedding hairs.

• +1
View attachment 5016

Don't need to marry and have kids to have sex with Asian women.
Yeah well. I don't really see the point of sex unless it's for reproductive purposes, but maybe I'm just old fashioned. It really isn't that great. What is great however, is to lay in the same bed as the woman you love as she tells you she loves you out of the blue. That's the best feeling I've probably ever experienced.

• +1
Yeah well. I don't really see the point of sex unless it's for reproductive purposes, but maybe I'm just old fashioned. It really isn't that great. What is great however, is to lay in the same bed as the woman you love as she tells you she loves you out of the blue. That's the best feeling I've probably ever experienced.

Happy10

You are more like me than I thought.

I too consider that far superior to any sex. Though I think where we may differ is I want to lay in bed with her, not have her lay in bed with me. Very big difference.

I don't care about sex much myself, despite being virgin. I just want to feel her body.

Soon I will be able to speak as one with experience as well.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
didnt read the other replies but if youre not balding dont take fin

just watch your hairline and make pics of your hairline while your haurline is exposed (hair pulled back) every 6-12 month and compare