Zephir
ascension in about 3 weeks

Screen Shot 2019 08 30 at 001617

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, ZUZZCEL, Elgoblino and 1 other person
Why paranasal implants?

teeth mogs me

Why paranasal implants?
I need them too tbh ngl. I think it give the effect of forward growth. It will be my last surgery because I want to see if orbital rim implants and cheekbone filler are enough.

Gl sir u gonna ascend

Good luck bro.

What surgeon?

looks great,

odds are eppleys gunna be like "lets shave some off the cheeks" once he sees you in person lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
What surgeon?

eppley
looks great,

odds are eppleys gunna be like "lets shave some off the cheeks" once he sees you in person lol

hopefully he doesnt but he very well could.

we talked about it over skype and he already reduced it a bit from the original design

eppley

hopefully he doesnt but he very well could.

we talked about it over skype and he already reduced it a bit from the original design
did he reduce it after he talked to you on skype? or before?

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Good luck, the implant designs look cool. I wish I had gotten paranasal and premaxillary implants when I had my surgery with Dr. Y back in March.

BTW, I'm surprised that Eppley is being so conservative when it comes to cheek augmentation, especially since he's known for designing implants with more "extreme" dimensions. What's ironic is that my surgeon is known for being more conservative with his implant designs than Eppley, but he gave me around 4 mm of projection on one side and 6 mm of projection on the other side. I almost wish I had gotten another 1-2 mm of projection, so if Eppley tries to convince you to let him shave down the cheek implants, I would tell him HELL NO.

Good luck, the implant designs look cool. I wish I had gotten paranasal and premaxillary implants when I had my surgery with Dr. Y back in March.

BTW, I'm surprised that Eppley is being so conservative when it comes to cheek augmentation, especially since he's known for designing implants with more "extreme" dimensions. What's ironic is that my surgeon is known for being more conservative with his implant designs than Eppley, but he gave me around 4 mm of projection on one side and 6 mm of projection on the other side. I almost wish I had gotten another 1-2 mm of projection, so if Eppley tries to convince you to let him shave down the cheek implants, I would tell him HELL NO.

I think eppley gave me 2mm on 1 cheek and none on the other lol now that i think about it

not sure if its clear here but if he did, he prolly was to lazy to cut open the other side fcking lol since i have thick skin or w.e

its hard saying no to someone thats cutting you open tbh, you dont want to get them upset

I think eppley gave me 2mm on 1 cheek and none on the other lol now that i think about it

View attachment 103722
View attachment 103723

not sure if its clear here but if he did, he prolly was to lazy to cut open the other side fcking lol since i have thick skin or w.e

its hard saying no to someone thats cutting you open tbh, you dont want to get them upset

Post full frontal

View attachment 103722
View attachment 103723

Yeah, I know what you mean. Dr. Y was also kind of grumpy on the morning of my surgery. I was like WTF... should I even let this guy cut into me? LOL