Finally got blocked by the Becky Who used tò cry for her nose and insane standards

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I was telling her nose often isn't a problem, showing her pics like this
6810459198732a529a60781eaa53bbe0

She showed me her non morphed Pic and Indeed her midface Is flat as shit on top of having a relatively big nose, i told her that She needs bimax and She started crying. She thinks that by getting a giga small nose on a flat midface She Will become stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Latinolooksmaxxer, Jova and 3 others
Why are women so insecure?

If they even knew about the number of guys and half the shit going on in their brains..

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, deadstock, cannotbeasked and 4 others

If they even knew about the number of guys and half the shit going on in their brains..

It's actually good they're insecure
Bro She didn't want tò accept that her midface Is flat and chin recessed. She showed me a morph with giga small nose and She Just looked uncanny, not Stacy like She thinks

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, sigma ✰ and greycel
@Xangsane @FutureSlayer did i act in the best way possible? She deserved to be blackpilled. She thinks that Just by getting an unnatural small nose She Will become stacy

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Xangsane

Women are blackpilled and know looks is everything and it determines your whole life and how society treats you, how your personality is perceived, and if you can make millions by just existing and do nothing.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Women are blackpilled and know looks is everything and it determines your whole life and how society treats you, how your personality is perceived, and if you can make millions by just existing and do nothing.
Can you show us the non-morphed pic?
She deleted them. She had a flat midface with a huge nose. In the morphed One She had a giga small nose still with a flat midface. I told her that She can never reach Stacy because her profile Is short and chin retruded

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and IntelligentCel

She wants a prettyboy chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and sigma ✰
I was telling her nose often isn't a problem, showing her pics like this View attachment 3173509

She showed me her non morphed Pic and Indeed her midface Is flat as shit on top of having a relatively big nose, i told her that She needs bimax and She started crying. She thinks that by getting a giga small nose on a flat midface She Will become stacy
lol then shes retarded
let her ruin her own life if she wants to, you tried helping her

Idk whats worse, the fact that they expect us to adhere to the priorities we expect of them (for the girl to be pretty - was traditionally sought after)... or that we have allowed ourselves to (due to the select few simps, who have no dignity).

Guys had to be strong, and in terms of genetics.. be able to protect and provide. They didn't have to be pretty.
Just sexually dimorphic.
Now they must fit the objective standards of attraction similar to women?

Why have we let ourselves reach this point?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Idk whats worse, the fact that they expect us to adhere to the priorities we expect of them (for the girl to be pretty - was traditionally sought after)... or that we have allowed ourselves to (due to the select few simps, who have no dignity).

Guys had to be strong, and in terms of genetics.. be able to protect and provide. They didn't have to be pretty.
Just sexually dimorphic.
Now they must fit the objective standards of attraction similar to women?

Why have we let ourselves reach this point?
She was the chad only foid. PRETTYBOY Chad only.

• JFL
She wants a prettyboy chad
Yeah good fucking luck with that midface. She doesn't understand that HTB and higher have good forward growth. She thinks nose decides if you're gl or not. Also She doesn't understand that all those prettyboys She likes have perfect forward growth

• +1
Yeah good fucking luck with that midface. She doesn't understand that HTB and higher have good forward growth. She thinks nose decides if you're gl or not. Also She doesn't understand that all those prettyboys She likes have perfect forward growth
I have seen foids with perfect forward growth rated MTB :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have seen foids with perfect forward growth rated MTB :lul::lul::lul::lul:
bc nothing matters without a good eye area.... forward growth also only matters from side profile its kinda cope most of the time

• JFL
none of this happend outside of your imagination

• +1
Reactions: finn899
bc nothing matters without a good eye area.... forward growth also only matters from side profile its kinda cope most of the time
Yeah too bad real Life Is in 3D. I could never be attracted to a food with short profile

Yeah too bad real Life Is in 3D. I could never be attracted to a food with short profile
bro you would fuck any ltb you could stop fooling yourself acting like you have these crazy standards 🤣

bro you would fuck any ltb you could stop fooling yourself acting like you have these crazy standards 🤣
Giga utter projection from you.
IMG 20240914 014635
i would never interact with a foid that doesn't have a good forward growth in a romantic way. Don't care if i stay single

• +1
Some runway models
Yeah they cope. Ratings are supposed to be based on what attracts the general public not personal taste. No One likes flat midface foids, nose isn't that important as i showed in the op

• +1
bro no word of a lie your eye area reminded me of this dog meme,this is literally how your fucking eye area looks from side stragiht up subhuman,View attachment 3173558
I don't fucking care go cry somewhere else retard. I know my Eye area Is mid.

Giga utter projection from you. View attachment 3173555 i would never interact with a foid that doesn't have a good forward growth in a romantic way. Don't care if i stay single
Forward growth doesn't matter that much

Maxilla is important for foids, but it's less about it being good and more about it 100% not being bad.

The rarity of the foid comes from her jaw angularity (bonemass), and eye shape.

Forward growth doesn't matter that much

Maxilla is important for foids, but it's less about it being good and more about it 100% not being bad.

The rarity of the foid comes from her jaw angularity (bonemass), and eye shape.
It matters a lot. Every model has forward growth
Hailey beiber skin beauty british vogue
She Will Just end up with a giga small nose on a bad side profile, looking like a child in the end

• +1
Yeah they cope. Ratings are supposed to be based on what attracts the general public not personal taste. No One likes flat midface foids, nose isn't that important as i showed in the op
Tiktokcels usually rate based on tastes. retards

• +1
Reactions: the BULL