Motivation Finally starting to like anime

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
So I finally gave anime a try. What can I say, it's a decent cope especially after being sick for nearly half a week. I've downloaded the first season of Dagashi Kashi (thanks to @Zesto shill threads), and I dig it so far. I've also been wanting to watch Death Note for a while, so that's on my list too. Any other recommendations?

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
caf.jpg

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
I don’t get into the weeb shit but berserk, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist, samurai champlo, dragon ball, dbz, dbz gt, Naruto is ok.

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Anime is such a good cope, when I got dumped by my middle school gf I cried and was super depressed, got back into anime and felt so much better the next day

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
berserk - the original series from the 90s
monster
code geass
attack on titan

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
Same bro. IMPOSSIBLE to mew with a plugged nose it infuriates me
I was forced to mouth breathe for a few days which resulted in a loss of progress of my facial symmetry. Now I look like two-face again with a well developed side and one subhuman side. Now that I'm better, it's time to MEW like a boss again.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I was forced to mouth breathe for a few days which resulted in a loss of progress of my facial symmetry. Now I look like two-face again with a well developed side and one subhuman side. Now that I'm better, it's time to MEW like a boss again.
Whenever I wake up with dry lips the reason hits me as fast as my depression

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
So I finally gave anime a try. What can I say, it's a decent cope especially after being sick for nearly half a week. I've downloaded the first season of Dagashi Kashi (thanks to @Zesto shill threads), and I dig it so far. I've also been wanting to watch Death Note for a while, so that's on my list too. Any other recommendations?

CCM Kakegurui   Episode 07   English Subbed mkv snapshot 12 22 2017 08 22 19 32 37

I've gotten really into Kakegurui lately.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Don't worry dude 2 days won't do anything. Just placebo

Users who are viewing this thread