Finally starting to like anime

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
So I finally gave anime a try. What can I say, it's a decent cope especially after being sick for nearly half a week. I've downloaded the first season of Dagashi Kashi (thanks to @Zesto shill threads), and I dig it so far. I've also been wanting to watch Death Note for a while, so that's on my list too. Any other recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
caf.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I don’t get into the weeb shit but berserk, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist, samurai champlo, dragon ball, dbz, dbz gt, Naruto is ok.

Anime is such a good cope, when I got dumped by my middle school gf I cried and was super depressed, got back into anime and felt so much better the next day

tv shows>anime

• +1
berserk - the original series from the 90s
monster
code geass
attack on titan

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Same bro. IMPOSSIBLE to mew with a plugged nose it infuriates me
i was mouthbreathing when i was sick and i felt like kmsing

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
  • +1
Same bro. IMPOSSIBLE to mew with a plugged nose it infuriates me
I was forced to mouth breathe for a few days which resulted in a loss of progress of my facial symmetry. Now I look like two-face again with a well developed side and one subhuman side. Now that I'm better, it's time to MEW like a boss again.

I was forced to mouth breathe for a few days which resulted in a loss of progress of my facial symmetry. Now I look like two-face again with a well developed side and one subhuman side. Now that I'm better, it's time to MEW like a boss again.
Whenever I wake up with dry lips the reason hits me as fast as my depression

So I finally gave anime a try. What can I say, it's a decent cope especially after being sick for nearly half a week. I've downloaded the first season of Dagashi Kashi (thanks to @Zesto shill threads), and I dig it so far. I've also been wanting to watch Death Note for a while, so that's on my list too. Any other recommendations?

CCM Kakegurui   Episode 07   English Subbed mkv snapshot 12 22 2017 08 22 19 32 37

I've gotten really into Kakegurui lately.

Don't worry dude 2 days won't do anything. Just placebo