Finasteride can give you melasma

Andros

Andros

Kraken
sarkarfigure2feb2018-768x502.jpg

Melasma is an acquired hypermelanosis that typically affects sun-exposed areas on the face and presents as symmetric brownish macules and patches. It is most commonly reported in women and thought to be related to the effects of estrogen and progesterone on melanocytes. Since the advent of finasteride 1mg daily tablets for the treatment of androgenic alopecia, we have noticed an increase in the number of men presenting with melasma.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Keep fucking coping bald gremlin subabomination.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
Fucking coper.

"Yeah I'm gonna let me hair go away at the of 22 cuz this medication has given 1 person a strange side effect that almost nobody experiences".

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, sytyl, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Just take progesterone if you're on Finasteride. You don't need to worry about anything else

oh nooooo a very very rare condition presents itself in a very very rare amount of people taking fin and there is a hypothesis that they're linked :soy:

do you faggots get scared of walking down a flight of stairs too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
oh nooooo a very very rare condition presents itself in a very very rare amount of people taking fin and there is a hypothesis that they're linked :soy:

do you faggots get scared of walking down a flight of stairs too?
it's almost like every singular drug in the world does have side effects, fuck i could literally take an aspirin and still have potential for side effects :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Its crazy you have to worry about all these side effects due to the Norwood Reaper. I have some late age thinning but will stick with inversion and scalp massage as long as it halts the progression at least.