finasteride could increase osteoporosis diagnosis risk among patients

finasterideruinedme

finasterideruinedme

former chad ruined by finasteride

People think I’m joking but I’m not, every year there are more scientific studies coming out detailing the risks of this deadly poison. I have bone scans for proof if anyone wants to see PM me. My mandible literally recessed 10mm because my condyles disentegreated from fin

read about it here: https://www.arnettgunson.com/condylar-resorption

Bone loss at the mandibular condyle has been described as a result of orthognathic surgery, systemic and local arthritides, post-traumatic remodeling, and/or hormonal imbalance

HMM MAYBE HORMONAL IMBALANCE DUE TO FIN???

Pic related is effects of condylar resorption in a female but basically the same exact thing happened to me after I started fin

F8589E7A 4A61 4AE4 9BA8 C122E2E7A612

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Lawton88, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
the study on lin was done on 70-80 year old men who took 5mg of fin every day. they had 1.5 increased risk compared to other men that age group

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Lmao
the study on lin was done on 70-80 year old men who took 5mg of fin every day. they had 1.5 increased risk compared to other men that age group
Cope

conclusion: dont get prostatata issues when youre 70 (ironically bald men are more likely to get prostata issues. imagine going bald in your tweenties/thirties because you refuse to take finasteride (1mg ed) but you end up taking it anyways 40 years later (this time 5mg ed)

fuckin cage tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Lmao
conclusion: dont get prostatata issues when youre 70 (ironically bald men are more likely to get prostata issues. imagine going bald in your tweenties/thirties because you refuse to take finasteride (1mg ed) but you end up taking it anyways 40 years later (this time 5mg ed)

fuckin cage tbh
Going bald isn’t even bad. What’s way worse is risking osteoporosis and permanent erectile dysfunction

Finasteride is terrible, don't try it guys, not even once. My dick shrunk to 8 inches after hopping on fin

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, happybread, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Not having hair has worse side effects, including, depression, suicide and worse of all not getting pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SOS-Sonic, Bluepill and 4 others
Imagine not having a thick NW1 naturally lol.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
Lifeisgood alt

I just couldn’t take a drug that literally affects your Male hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back