Finasteride is the proof that humanity is good?

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Bronze
The only safe thing that counter male pattern balding with little to no side effect. Everyone in hollywood take it and they are all holding up their hair untill they die, better than paying for some shitty implant AFTER you get NW4 (otherwise its not worth) and thus wasting your youth

I don't understand why not every male is on finasteride, only thing i have read is that it decrease libido but i rather fuck a girl thanks to attracting her with my hair than masturbating to NTR futa bullshit 4 time a day !

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, gggg3333, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Transplant not implant lmao

• Woah
Reactions: KidIcarus
Little to no side effects? You good? If you aren't balding why would you take that shit.

Take your meds OP

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and currylightskin
Finasteride is only proof that humanity is fucked if people are trying to colonize mars yet niggas havent found a way to cure balding besides a tranny pill that may or may not work.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22930, gggg3333 and 5 others
Little to no side effects? You good? If you aren't balding why would you take that shit.

Take your meds OP
OP is obviously gay dawg....

Finasteride is only proof that humanity is fucked if people are trying to colonize mars yet niggas havent found a way to cure balding besides a tranny pill that may or may not work.
Dude, balding people are seen even lower than mentally ill "transgender" jfl you will always get laughed and no one loves you

I'd rather get man titties than lose my hairs. Lot of people have man titties, emotional outbursts or low libido and get laid, but balding young people ? not so many .... Not working dick over hairloss all day man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Heguldus
Dude, balding people are seen even lower than mentally ill "transgender" jfl you will always get laughed and no one loves you

I'd rather get man titties than lose my hairs. Lot of people have man titties, emotional outbursts or low libido and get laid, but balding young people ? not so many .... Not working dick over hairloss all day man
You're right, you don't need a working dick to suck dick or get fucked in the ass.

Now you have a nice day little twink boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and gggg3333
you good? how is HT not worth before nw4 bro?
Hair implant are never good unless you finished balding or stopped balding !

Exemple 2 hair implant and his hair looks like shit otherwise he would slay

It doesn’t work though