Finding copes is helpful to reduce the devastating effect of the blackpill

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Been reading some interesting books, watching some history dramas and trying out new recipes recently. And I don’t obsess myself with the blackpill so much as I did during the previous weeks, unless I unexpectedly saw my face in a bad lighting, or when I looked back on my lost youth during some sleepless night.

Still, gonna call my surgeon tomorrow to see if our next consultation still takes place. If yes then I’ll probably do lower lid surgery in May.

1F584426 1DD7 4703 B501 7389BC9C3613

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and lookismfugee
i've forgotten about my looks i focus on other things

i've been getting into politics lately,seems interesting but it's fucked up and can't really choose a side

also reading a lot of history,mainly about battles and things like that,so many people dying,it's insane.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i've forgotten about my looks i focus on other things

i've been getting into politics lately,seems interesting but it's fucked up and can't really choose a side

also reading a lot of history,mainly about battles and things like that,so many people dying,it's insane.
Yeah I feel that reading “grand” things like history and wars makes you forget about trivial, individual things for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and turkproducer
yeah ive been trying to do that. man u really came long way from gigamentalcel to slight one but opposite happend to me tbh probably cuz i dont enjoy reading and dont give fuck about history[im rotter with non rotter copes tbh]. if i dont go outside i actually get fucked up doesnt matter friends or just going for groceries and taking walk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i produce music

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Darkstrand