Finland to introduce four-day working week and SIX HOUR days under plans drawn up by 34-year-old prime minister Sanna Marin

Women shouldn't be leaders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, PenileFacialSurgery, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Women shouldn't be leaders
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1464 and 14 others
Honestly, I already do that much work.

I stare at the wall the rest if the time.

It isn't even like I'm unproductive.

@OldRooster would you date her?

niu9ukc_sanna-marin-finland_625x300_09_December_19.jpg

prime nordic goddess

Finland sounds dope

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
im gonna work 4 days 10 hours each at my google software job

Brb moving to Finland

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, JMax, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Tbh women today "work" that many or even less. If one day i open a company there will be no woman. Its a completely hell working with a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, maxmendietta, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
rockndogs

• WTF
Reactions: rockndogs
Tbh women today "work" that many or even less. If one day i open a company there will be no woman. Its a completely hell working with a woman.
I've been working with women (like 80% of my coworkers have been girls) for like 4 years already. Barely any of them know the meaning of hard work or sacrifice.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, rockndogs, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Mhmmmmmmm. the definition of a strong, sexy, independent black woman😍. She is the embodiment of lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Alexanderr, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, chadpreetcel123, maxmendietta and 3 others
I've been working with women (like 80% of my coworkers have been girls) for like 4 years already. Barely any of them know the meaning of hard work or sacrifice.
do they lack accountability? generally i never see women accepting that they are wrong or that something is their fault. they’re always right to them lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and LowTierNormie
do they lack accountability? generally i never see women accepting that they are wrong or that something is their fault. they’re always right to them lol
If you had a 100-strong army of orbiters always kissing your ass and validating you every second of your life - you too would start thinking like that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
If you had a 100-strong army of orbiters always kissing your ass and validating you every second of your life - you too would start thinking like that tbh
not every female has this, and ngl a lot of them are bluepilled that their lives are similar to a mans in terms of attention jfl...

but yeah i have always said that they are the product of their environment. Women never think they’re wrong and that’s damaging

She's begging for moggingmachine's dick in her throat. You can tell

i wish japan also has this.

not every female has this
You aren't truly blackpilled if you believe this.

Every single female cousin of mine has an orbiting army even though they're quite average.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Didnt read. She is hot tho.
Would fuck/10

Every single female cousin of mine has an orbiting army even though they're quite average.
it depends what you mean by orbiter. if you mean men who text them everyday offering them to pay for their food, give them lifts etc then no not every girl has this. Every girl has a boy or a multitude of boys in their phone who would come at the drop of a hat if she sent them “come fuck me” though for sure.

This.
Most people here would rope if they saw a womans facebook or instagram dms

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SixFootManlet
wee oo wee oo rammus

This.
Most people here would rope if they saw a womans facebook or instagram dms
Or even worse their whatsapp messages. 50+ conversations with different dudes going on at the same time. So many offering her to take out on platonic dinners, movies, concerts, events etc.

PLATONIC.

Even GOOD job offers from LinkedIn. I swear LinkedIn is turning into an Instragram-lite these days.

She lives a more luxurious lifestyle than I do even though her family is poorer. Fuck all these cucks for subsidizing the lifestyle of average women.

Makes me rage that I have to do 100x the work for 1/10th the reward. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and DidntRead
Or even worse their whatsapp messages. 50+ conversations with different dudes going on at the same time. So many offering her to take out on platonic dinners, movies, concerts, events etc.

PLATONIC.

Even GOOD job offers from LinkedIn. I swear LinkedIn is turning into an Instragram-lite these days.

She lives a more luxurious lifestyle than I do even though her family is poorer. Fuck all these cucks for subsidizing the lifestyle of average women.

Makes me rage that I have to do 100x the work for 1/10th the reward. :feelsree:
Women live life on godmode and still complain.
I hate my female cousin becauae of this.
Fucking slut

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Sry bro, I was just notified we're full.
Chadfugee doesn't care. He'll move in. Take your home. Take your woman. Take your country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, onnysk and Blackout.xl
Go to Sweden bro, I don't need no more competition around here.
East Africans already took over that piece of shit country. Gotta diversity

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and BigBiceps
Not happening, i live in Finland and do 10 hour work days on average. The normal working times are 37.5 hours per week.

If this happens, it's over, can't even work cope and careermaxx anymore unless high iq.

Not happening, i live in Finland and do 10 hour work days on average. The normal working times are 37.5 hours per week.

If this happens, it's over, can't even work cope and careermaxx anymore unless high iq.
Pretext for UBI

bye bye small businesses

biased because i'm a libertarian (actual libertarian, none of that ayn rand "ME BETTER THAN U HURR DURR" no taxes utopian shit) but i think the less the government restricts consensual agreements between employers and employees the better, at least for small business owners

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Swedes are still majority there. You must help accomplish their goal to get gigacucked by migrants.
They’re already cracking down. Me and my niggas are gonna steal wallets, stab people and cause mayhem in Helsinki. Over for Finland

Me and my niggas are gonna steal wallets, stab people and cause mayhem in Helsinki.

>forgetting to colonize their women's wombs
Son, you had one job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1553
bye bye small businesses

biased because i'm a libertarian (actual libertarian, none of that ayn rand "ME BETTER THAN U HURR DURR" no taxes utopian shit) but i think the less the government restricts consensual agreements between employers and employees the better, at least for small business owners
Tf? Who cares about small business. It’s all about mega corporations nigga. It’s the 2020’s now, small businesses are a dead concept. Just kill them off and let greedy conglomerates take their place
>forgetting to colonize their women's wombs
Son, you had one job
We’ll do that son. The blonde Finnish white girls will get wet as soon as we arrive

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and UnderCovrN0rmie
Tf? Who cares about small business. It’s all about mega corporations nigga. It’s the 2020’s now, small businesses are a dead concept. Just kill them off and let greedy conglomerates take their place
let small businesses do well and you get more big ones

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
that actually sounds goood. slaving is subhuman

They barely ever do. And they only do when there is no other choice or excuse

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer