First Cycle on Roids

Deleted member 16090

Deleted member 16090

Iron
Hello, this is my first post on the community and I want to keep it simple.

I'm 20 years old, turning 21 this year, I'm very skinny (6'3 140lb) and never been in a gym before. College is coming up and I only have 6-7 months to get as big as possible. I know many of you will say that I need to max out my potential as a natty before getting on gear, but I'll only be on college for 3 years and I don't want to spend most of that time looking like I don't lift. So my question is, can I make 2-3 years worth of progress on 6-7 month on gear? How much can I keep of those gains? What are some realistic expectations and what should I use to achieve it?

I read that steroids can work as a mean to get to your genetic limit faster, and as long as you don't go beyond that limit you can keep almost all the gains. I don't want to get huge, 180-190lbs would be enough if I'm lean.

I want to keep it as safe as possible because is my first cycle, I was thinking 250mg of test for 8-10 weeks, followed by proper PCT and rest, and then 300mg of test maybe with Anavar. I was also thinking about SARMs, Rad 140/Ligandrol and then adding Ostarine or Cardarine for the second cycle.

Please help me out.

Also, to clarify, I don't think I have to worry about stunt growth, my height has not increased since I'm 16, same with the rest of my body.

I tried to post this on r/steroids but they don't allow new users to post.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and quakociaptockh
Bro, you think you want to YOLO and get hop on roids when you're 20 but you're not built for that life. True YOLO bros like Zyzz did tren first cycle :feelsgah:

Just lift natty bro. 6'3 with any type of musculature on it will be enough of a body halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 16090
So you would have to learn how to eat and train in a couple of months which is highly unlikely, you need time to create the neural pathways, mind muscle connection, learn the technique and whatnot.
I would do the following:
1-Download myfitnesspal or similar and start tracking your calories right now, not tomorrow.
2-Eat clean, 10% unclean at most, that is food from meat, fish, veggies, fruits, eggs, dairy, brown rice and whatnot, nothing with a big list of ingredients, premade foods, processed foods, etc.
3-Sleep 8-10 hours uninterrupted, get some earplugs and make sure your room is in complete darkness.
4-Start the gym already, 6 times a week and adjust the volume so you don't fatigue. Follow some program that allows you to train 6 days a week and that will adjust the volume for you, focus on compounds.
5-Make sure you can train at least 2 hours 6 days a week before starting the cycle.
6-Make sure you know how to gain or lose weight by changing your calorie intake before starting the cycle.
If you can't do this 5 things and get the routine going before the cycle then you probably shouldn't cycle, i postponed mine till everything was dialed in.

You only have time to do one cycle, so you have 2-3 months to start training as a natty, then 2-3 months to cycle and then 1 month for PCT.
You need HCG during cycle for your balls, dutasteride/fin for your hair, raloxifene for your tits (or an AI like exemestane), clomid and tamox for the PCT.
You need bloodwork before the cycle to check your baseline hormone levels, etc, during cycle to check your E and other health markers and like 6 weeks after PCT is finished to check you are back to normal and didn't fuck yourself up.

I would preload 250mg of TE the first week, you either use something like 500mg TE the first day or use T prop, and then would pin it daily, you can do subq. You will get bloated with water and may have joint problems, finger numbings while sleeping, never pinching, and whatnot. If you don't have problems with the water retention you can preload to 300-350-400 each week and see how you do. Last 2-3 weeks switch to Tprop and then start the PC. You will get depression for 2 weeks during PCT, and you have to keep training to keep the gains. 30-45min sessions, your cortisol will spike and you will notice you have to get out of the gym, also train for strength (4-5 reps).
Forget about the sarms, you can use something like dianabol, oxandrolone, anadrol, for the last 4-6 weeks once you have the sides of T under control.
You should focus on volume on cycle or you may just injure yourself if you lift too heavy and after cycle focus on strength for 2 months. At least 5-10 kilos of your gains will be water gains, depending on how much glycogen your muscles store on T. It's going to be a very noticeable transformation, so be ready to look like a wimp, then like hulk, then like a wimp again and people making fun of you cause you lost your strength and size, don't expect to gain more than 5-10 kilos of muscle if very lucky and disciplined.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Tobias Fünke, .👽. and 2 others
8 weeks IS absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Really thankful for the feedback. Does anyone has an opinion on legal "roid alternatives" like that stuff made by Crazy Bulk and Brutal Force? I'm very skeptical about them but maybe they are noticeable better that just using the clasic stuff like creatine and whey protein.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 4614