first day of school tomorrow

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
Normally I am excited but honest I am not this year. I just wanna get out already and go to college where life is actually fun as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma and 3 others
Why do you think college would be fun:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
Why do you think college would be fun:feelsuhh:
you actually get a decent amount of time off, not like in school when you're forced to rot with the same fuckers you've known since you were 5 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Lmao, Deleted member 14854 and 4 others
Enjoy high school, I wish I could go back and re live those days

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gengar, Adriana Lima and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
you actually get a decent amount of time off, not like in school when you're forced to rot with the same fuckers you've known since you were 5 years old
Things just get worse 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Arcturus
I just want the world to end rn so I could fucking die without killing myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7044 and 3 others
School sucks. You still have to wear masks and it's cucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus
college is gonna be so much better
you have more time to yourself+ you can have your own finances

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14303 and Arcturus
college is gonna be so much better
you have more time to yourself+ you can have your own finances
thats what im saying. Just need to get a job during then so i can pay for shit :feelsgood:

College was fun. Best advice when you get to it is to force yourself to do the exact opposite of what you'd do in high school, assuming you're an introvert. Everyone I know who didn't ended up either rotting in their dorm.

I think high school is good and bad. If you’re chad then good things just happen to you and you enjoy life slaying and doing dumb shit. On the other hand if your not good looking your just a loser and you’re forced to be a follower.

In the real world tho even the chad from High school struggles because now he has to compete with the world. Also a lot of guys that were ugly / nobodies in high school sometimes ascend and start slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Bitch, AscendingHero and 1 other person
College was fun. Best advice when you get to it is to force yourself to do the exact opposite of what you'd do in high school, assuming you're an introvert. Everyone I know who didn't ended up either rotting in their dorm.
So just be more social and make friends?

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Arcturus
what do you mean by doing the opposite exactly? For instance instead of avoiding people you go and approach them instead?

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
What college? Aren't you fuckers still taking classes online? :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
i was a neet for 3 years after graduating

• So Sad
This’ll be my last year of high school, though, I could’ve technically been out of high school last year, chose a different route which delayed it a bit.

Too complicated to explain on here, especially since most here aren’t familiar with the Dutch education system anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Arcturus and Gengar
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 6403
JFL NIGGA COLLEGE WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF ESPECIALLY IF YOU GO STEM
this is why you shouldn't take any teenagers here seriously

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Teachers are gay & stupid.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arcturus, Gengar and Adriana Lima
This’ll be my last year of high school, though, I could’ve technically been out of high school last year, chose a different route which delayed it a bit.

Too complicated to explain on here, especially since most here aren’t familiar with the Dutch education system anyway.
wtf zit je nog op de middelbare dan :lul: kk ik voel me oud, mijn tijd was van 2008 - 2014 (havo, 1x blijven zitten)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
wtf zit je nog op de middelbare dan :lul: kk ik voel me oud, mijn tijd was van 2008 - 2014 (havo, 1x blijven zitten)
Ja man, Havo 5.
Hoe oud ben je trouwens? 25-26?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Ja man, Havo 5.
Hoe oud ben je trouwens? 25-26?
succes met je examens dit jaar, mogen jullie wel gewoon naar de klassen gaan ivm cuckrona? en ja ik ben 25, heb alleen maar mn havo diploma jfl.

• +1
succes met je examens dit jaar, mogen jullie wel gewoon naar de klassen gaan ivm cuckrona? en ja ik ben 25, heb alleen maar mn havo diploma jfl.
Dit jaar wel. Vorig schooljaar was een groot deel na de tweede lockdown voornamelijk online. En btw, hoezo, te vaak gestopt mee je studie(s)? Of gewoon gestopt met school in het algemeen?

• +1
Dit jaar wel. Vorig schooljaar was een groot deel na de tweede lockdown voornamelijk online. En btw, hoezo, te vaak gestopt mee je studie(s)? Of gewoon gestopt met school in het algemeen?
weet je al wat je wilt studeren op t hbo of ga je een tussenjaar nemen? en ja gwn vaak gestopt met studies, verloor altijd motivatie tussendoor. langste dat ik volhield was rechten, deed ik 6 maanden. maar ik vond t saai dus ik stopte weer. ik ga weer beginnen dit jaar, moet nog ff mn inschrijving afronden door een zogenaamde studiekeuzecheck te doen en een paar opdrachten te maken (jfl, gewoon opdrachten voordat t schooljaar begint, wat een klootzakken). ben benieuwd hoe oud ik zal zijn in vergelijking met andere klasgenoten, wss ga k wel klasgenoten hebben die ouder zijn dan mij. dus komt wel goed.

• +1
University was less fun than high school for me.

• So Sad
weet je al wat je wilt studeren op t hbo of ga je een tussenjaar nemen? en ja gwn vaak gestopt met studies, verloor altijd motivatie tussendoor. langste dat ik volhield was rechten, deed ik 6 maanden. maar ik vond t saai dus ik stopte weer. ik ga weer beginnen dit jaar, moet nog ff mn inschrijving afronden door een zogenaamde studiekeuzecheck te doen en een paar opdrachten te maken (jfl, gewoon opdrachten voordat t schooljaar begint, wat een klootzakken). ben benieuwd hoe oud ik zal zijn in vergelijking met andere klasgenoten, wss ga k wel klasgenoten hebben die ouder zijn dan mij. dus komt wel goed.
Ah oké. En nee, ik weet nog niet precies welke studie ik wil doen, maar zowieso geen tussenjaar. Zal waarschijnlijk iets met geneeskunde te maken hebben of biologie. Zal het moeten uitvinden komend school jaar.

• +1
Ah oké. En nee, ik weet nog niet precies welke studie ik wil doen, maar zowieso geen tussenjaar. Zal waarschijnlijk iets met geneeskunde te maken hebben of biologie. Zal het moeten uitvinden komend school jaar.
als je geneeskunde wil studeren moet je naar de uni gaan, wat je met hbo kan doen alleen is of een verpleegkundige worden met leidinggevende rol of je wordt een fysiotherapeut ofzo.

• +1