fixing your posture is the hardest looksmax there is

A

agoostis

Master
so fucking easier to gain muscle/lose weight

ngl it’s even easier to get 20k for a bimax (just slavemax at mcdo for 2 years) than fixing an incel posture that you had for years

forward head posture + rounded shoulder + anterior pelvic tilt = over, you look like a nerd that is scared of life and never go out

ur supposed to fix it by doing some bs position like these
5B3E2CEF E174 4F61 9D8E 1B0A47AA05C4

but u basically dont feel anything and you never feel like progressing, while gym maxxing u see the progress every week by lifting heavier/doing more cardio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, thecel, Kyff and 2 others
My posture is so fucked that sometimes it hurts my back, probably because im fat. Yet another reason to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
The gym instantly fixes my posture.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
what workout did u do ? how fucked was ur posture

i naturally slouch without realizing it at my height.

whole package.

legs, glutes, lower back and upper.

working glutes instantly changes ur posture

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
I have shit posture , could it be the reason ehy I'm incel ?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
posture is key. i used to think i had a non-existent jaw but i just had a subhuman posture :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
i naturally slouch without realizing it at my height.

whole package.

legs, glutes, lower back and upper.

working glutes instantly changes ur posture
i dnt think it can fix head posture/rounded shoulder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Birdcell and galego123
but posture is one of the first copes manlet engage in tho. "muh 2 inches from posture" only if you're a quasimodo pal

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
but posture is one of the first copes manlet engage in tho. "muh 2 inches from posture" only if you're a quasimodo pal
Even pushing 6ft5 i could get mistaken for a 6ft1 midget just by slouching. Makes a huge difference to make sure your posture is fixed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gogger and galego123
Even pushing 6ft5 i could get mistaken for a 6ft1 midget just by slouching. Makes a huge difference to make sure your posture is fixed.
tallfag

what workout did u do ? how fucked was ur posture
I have the same effect and usually find I automatically stand up straight/properly after doing pushups and pullups
it seems like some psychosomatic shit and a mental thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member
nah fixing posture is one of the easiest things to do

i heard if you conservatively use those posture straps you can train yourself to have good posture within a month or two. it seems fairly easy but its something u need to get used to im probably going to try it soon cause my posture is slightly shit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i heard if you conservatively use those posture straps you can train yourself to have good posture within a month or two. it seems fairly easy but its something u need to get used to im probably going to try it soon cause my posture is slightly shit
Bad idea! If you have bad posture you have muscular imbalances. Using a posture corrector strap helps compensate for weak muscles but it will just make them even weaker.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ray, gogger and 1 other person
bimax + mse fixed my subconscious posture

u can never subconsciously get proper posture if u are recessed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, MEGA CHAD, Preoximerianas and 3 others
-Chin tucks

-Intra abdominal pressure exercise

-And expanding ur ribcage outwards when breathing

-and thoriac extension exercises

And u should be good to go

Also look up looksmax doc channel watch his videos
And join his discord

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, GymCelNeckPill, Racky and 2 others
you cant really fix posture. its an uphill battle. You can only fix your airway and skeletal development which will allow your breathing to be good enough to open the ribcage and maintain proper head posture

you cant really fix posture. its an uphill battle. You can only fix your airway and skeletal development which will allow your breathing to be good enough to open the ribcage and maintain proper head posture
how do you fix airway/skeletal ?

mckenzie chintuck

ngl it’s even easier to get 20k for a bimax (just slavemax at mcdo for 2 years) than fixing an incel posture that you had for years

forward head posture + rounded shoulder + anterior pelvic tilt = over, you look like a nerd that is scared of life and never go out

ur supposed to fix it by doing some bs position like these View attachment 1649929

but u basically dont feel anything and you never feel like progressing, while gym maxxing u see the progress every week by lifting heavier/doing more cardio
do deadlifts solves posture

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
how do you fix airway/skeletal ?
palate expansion, sleep apnea surgery, proper development, and from that point proper posture feeds into itself

palate expansion, sleep apnea surgery, proper development, and from that point proper posture feeds into itself
but how do i know if my airways are shit ? like if i don’t do sleep apnea they’re normal ?

but how do i know if my airways are shit ? like if i don’t do sleep apnea they’re normal ?
poor breathing strains the muscles in the neck traps, upper back and chest. You develop fascial adhesions which keep you in kyphosis and lordosis. If you have poor posture, you're probably not breathing optimally

i agree, i have allergies and on bad days i slouch a lot and round my shoulders much more

poor breathing strains the muscles in the neck traps, upper back and chest. You develop fascial adhesions which keep you in kyphosis and lordosis. If you have poor posture, you're probably not breathing optimally
yeah i think that’s what i have

but wait can u re explain how u fix that ? how do i star breathing properly ? sleep apnea surgery even tho i dont have sleep apnea ? what dr should i even consult ?

ur supposed to fix it by doing some bs position like these View attachment 1649929

Weak abdominal muscles ar the main reasons of bad posture, plus the need neck. I have posterios pelvic tilt, I try to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
many gym exercises improve posture. even basic ones like planks

go swimming for further improvement if gymcelling doesn't help

There is only one thing that can somewhat correct an overly curved grown spine, which is building very strong upper back and neck muscles. If you had terrible posture like myself, then at a certain age your spine is grown that way, you will never be able to change it back by doing these retarded physio exercises. I tried that and it didn't work. What works is getting very strong rear delts, lats and neck muscles. I used to pendlay row close to 100kg for sets, this is a goal I would try to set if I was starting again. Other good exercises are heavy facepulls, sets with alteast half body weight and neck curls.

Last edited: