Floki Inu Coin is about to explode

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Imagine not getting into this coin in october. we are all novembercels. I kept watching and analysing this coin since 23rd to 1st. Imagine how much money I would have made if I would have just invested. Well its not late. you can still get in the train. Its a long journey. dont ignore floki if you want to become rich. FLOKI INU to PLUTO BABY

When do you think it'd be too late to get into floki. A month from now approximately?

When do you think it'd be too late to get into floki. A month from now approximately?
A month from now and it wont be worth it. since the main gains would be gone

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Are you a part owner or something? The amount of advertising you're doing on here is suspicious...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, oldcelloser, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
Are you a part owner or something? The amount of advertising you're doing on here is suspicious...

Graham Stephan is the owner as well right? You sound so retarded, I hope it was just a joke and you werent serious

what exactly I gotta do on gate.io when this shit goes up? sell floki -> btc?

I took your advice for floki one,good thing I sold everything as soon as it went down cuz it went below 10% man……..

Idk how much floki has to run now, but ALU is looking like a bargain ..

1488981_flokki.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: FuckMyLife and SexuallyAbusive
Got some intel that FLOKI will pump hard again. BUY NOW!!!

The top 100 holders collectively own 100.00% (100,000,999,999,998,000.00 Tokens) of Floki Inu

Source: BSCscan

Imagine not getting into this coin in october. we are all novembercels. I kept watching and analysing this coin since 23rd to 1st. Imagine how much money I would have made if I would have just invested. Well its not late. you can still get in the train. Its a long journey. dont ignore floki if you want to become rich. FLOKI INU to PLUTO BABY
Over for naive cells

Hold Floki till Mid-December