FLOKI INU!!! Missed SHIBA? BUY FLOKI RIGHT NOW. MAKE 100K with $100. Pay for your Surgeries. (Shibacels gtfih)

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
From the whitepaper:
Floki Inu is not a meme coin. IT’S A MOVEMENT. A new cryptocurrency birthed by fans & members of the Shiba Inu community. Floki Inu is named after Elon Musk’s very own Shiba Inu. FLOKI is working on three flagship utility projects: an NFT gaming metaverse known as Valhalla, an NFT and merchandise marketplace known as FlokiPlaces, and a content/education platform known as Floki Inuversity.

CMC
Website
Whitepaper

FLOKI has arrived. Its the NEXT SHIBA COIN. It's trending fucking hard right now and the team has prepared a TV campaign in the USA for december. You can read more about that here.

I think FLOKI is DOING A STRAIGHT 100X RIGHT FROM HERE. IMAGINE CUCKING YOURSELF AND STILL INVESTING IN SHIBA AND DOGE WHICH ALREADY HAS A HIGH MARKET CAP. whats the market cap of FLOKI? NOTHING. which means very little money is needed to make the prices go haywire.

WITH THIS COIN WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE MOON OR MARS, WE ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO PLUTO SO TELL ME ARE YOU FUCKING READY???

IMAGINE IF THIS SHIT GETS LISTED ON A MAJOR EXCHANGE OR GOES VIRAL. I am telling you shit like this attract retail investors and when they pick this shit up, you know whats happening. WE are GOING TO THE FUCKING OUT OF THE MILKY WAY IF NOT PLUTO.

THEN ALOT OF MONEY IS COMING INTO THIS COIN, AND WE WILL NEED VERY LITTLE MONEY TO MOVE THE MARKET.

so fucking buy floki right now or you will kys (kick yourself) with regret later.

if it reaches even 1 cent, thats fucking 1000x. so if you invested lets say $1k . you can make a fucking MILLION!

and to those who say its already pumped. well it will PUMP FUCKING MORE!! once normies pick this up. this will be all over the fucking news.

HOW TO BUY??
Make an account in GATE.io and then buy this shit with USDT

INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN FUCKING LOSE, AND KIDS FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rift, Deleted member 14392, Kmscurry and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cmfanel, Kristin, Deleted member 6963 and 7 others
in

how much do you think I'm gonna make with 500 bucks? nvm

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 1 other person
where else can I buy? I'm not getting the mail from gate.io

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Renaissance.Chad
Fuck it all in boys.

If I get rich I will donate to pay for tallfags height reduction surgery so they can become human.
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, oldcelloser, TrestIsBest and 6 others
How are the Gasfees on gate.io ??

I just tried to buy with uniswap, for about 500-600 USD. But they want 450 USD worth of gasfees of muh etherium holidngs. :lul::lul::lul::lul::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:.

I just deicided to manually set the max gas fee at 50 USD range worth of ethereum.
But I doubt they will pass through this order, because of the low gasfees I set.??
Gasfees

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo
How are the Gasfees on gate.io ??

I just tried to buy with uniswap, for about 500-600 USD. But they want 450 USD worth of gasfees of muh etherium holidngs. :lul::lul::lul::lul::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:.

I just deicided to manually set the max gas fee at 50 USD range worth of ethereum.
But I doubt they will pass through this order, because of the low gasfees I set.??
View attachment 1388582
lmao, dont get cucked with eth. I usually use binance smart chain and swap on pancakeswap. see if its available on bsc, if not then just buy it on gate.io which is an exchange so theres no fees if you put a spot order like i did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member and ifyouwannabemylover
Buy USDT on Binance. then send that USDT to Gate.io with Binance smart chain or matic mainnet or tron. dont use eth cuz fees. then on gate.io. use that USDT to buy Floki.
I would if they were to send me their verification mail

GATE.io and then buy this shit with USDT
my bad.
I assumed FLOKI was on the Ethereum network. Because you mentioned USDT.
But it's on the Binance smart chain network.
So better buy wuth BNB or Busd

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
if it reaches even 1 cent, thats fucking 1000x. so if you invested lets say $1k . you can make a fucking MILLION!
Not even shiba reached 1 cent
Pathetic currency, it is more advantageous to invest in shiba,at least the shiba gives signs of growth

It's only worth investing if you have money to spare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and .🇹🇩.
weird. check spam folder lmao. or make sure you gave the correct addy. if not try resending
just got it done after fiddling around for an hour but shit like this makes me want to bash my monitor in

• Love it
Not even shiba reached 1 cent
Pathetic currency, it is more advantageous to invest in shiba,at least the shiba gives signs of growth

It's only worth investing if you have money to spare.
LMAO, Read the white paper. its literally a meta verse and meme coin at the same time. both are hot rn. on top of that its literally named after elons shiba inu. it will 100x so fast. we will look at it in future and it would look like a blink of an eye. this is literally the last chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member and Deleted member 4106
lmao, dont get cucked with eth. I usually use binance smart chain and swap on pancakeswap. see if its available on bsc, if not then just buy it on gate.io which is an exchange so theres no fees if you put a spot order like i did.
Many fee rapings later. because I accidentally used muh Etherium wallet in Metamask.
I managed to buy aorun 530 USD worth of Floki. I bought at spot. And I decided to go lend it out also, they say they 14% orso.
With fees. it has probably costed me 850 usd orso. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let's hope it moons.
And these gains will offset muh stupidity, around how to swam shit around 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Does this look good?
Or did I fuck up, and not bought it??

Flokissssss

Flokissss

• Love it
Many fee rapings later. because I accidentally used muh Etherium wallet in Metamask.
I managed to buy aorun 530 USD worth of Floki. I bought at spot. And I decided to go lend it out also, they say they 14% orso.
With fees. it has probably costed me 850 usd orso. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let's hope it moons.
And these gains will offset muh stupidity, around how to swam shit around 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Does this look good?
Or did I fuck up, and not bought it??

View attachment 1388674

View attachment 1388675
all good

I'm such a retard in buying this stuffs. Because I always make mistakes, and click wrong buttons.
Like te retarded ape I am
Baboon Office Monkey GIF

I managed to do it tis time. Holeeeeeee

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 3828 and .🇹🇩.
LMAO, Read the white paper. its literally a meta verse and meme coin at the same time. both are hot rn. on top of that its literally named after elons shiba inu. it will 100x so fast. we will look at it in future and it would look like a blink of an eye. this is literally the last chance.
Lol just a tweet from elon musk?
Meanwhile shiba is being listed on new exchanges such as kraken and robinhood

might blow up tbh
fingers crossed it works out for you guys
@eduardkoopman @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @ifyouwannabemylover @PingPong

It's not the only one tho there is also "BabyFlokiCoin" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .🇹🇩., ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
might blow up tbh
fingers crossed it works out for you guys
@eduardkoopman @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @ifyouwannabemylover @PingPong

It's not the only one tho there is also "BabyFlokiCoin" jfl
this will be my only, last, and 1 time for the heck of it. meme-coin buy.
Probaby at least.
Meme coins was never muh thing so far.

Metaverse and boring big crytpos was muh thing so far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Lol just a tweet from elon musk?
Meanwhile shiba is being listed on new exchanges such as kraken and robinhood
That wasnt even directed towards Floki inu coin. Floki was made after that tweet. I am saying Elon can tweet about this. and we know what happens after that. pluto baby

• Woah
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998 and .🇹🇩.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3828, pouetpouet and 1 other person
Those meme token are very cute…

Welcome to hermione into the floki gang

It’s at 1 billion market cap already :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3828
where are my fucking gains

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and FuckMyLife
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
There is a better Floki in town

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Stevensmithgerard
Is it too late jfk?:feelskek::feelskek: I am just gonna buy 50 dollars worth tbh

Is it too late jfk?:feelskek::feelskek: I am just gonna buy 50 dollars worth tbh
hold on for a week or 2. market is shit right now. Anything below 0.00010 would be a great buy.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
ETH gas fees too expensive...