FLOWCHART: How to Run Game and Get Laid

thecel

thecel

morph king
06FB8448 39DA 4F0A ABDB 3EF4BC6F1B58

Source: John Scamthony Liestyle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, subhuman incel, High Cortisol Chad and 7 others
Game is cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
Game is cope

ok gamelet brainlet explain this:

I’m 2.75/10 and 5'5" and got a cute girl to like me by running John Anthony tier game.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
ok gamelet brainlet explain this:

I’m 2.75/10 and 5'5" and got a cute girl to like me by running John Anthony tier game.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and thecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and thecel
autism

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Durum wheat production flow chart Source Personal Elaboration

• Woah

as if it’s better to summarize the game process with just words. Charts visually organize information. Would you rather look at a chart or read paragraphs? Would you rather look at a chart or listen to a 15-minute audio lecture?

The problem is that for most people it's over at the moment they say "Hi!", if she doesn't like your face, all the other stuff it's pretty much pointless, and if she likes how you look then you don't need a chart, things will just seem to happen spontaneously...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, exo, thecel and 1 other person
What a loser you have to be to come up with this kind of crap. If you're good-looking, you'll get women, if you're not, you won't, at least not good-looking ones. An ugly man should rather spend his energy on other things in life than picking up women, which is ultimately not a particularly fulfilling pursuit anyway. Just accept the ugliness and do something else.

• JFL
The problem is that for most people it's over at the moment they say "Hi!", if she doesn't like your face, all the other stuff it's pretty much pointless, and if she likes how you look then you don't need a chart, things will just seem to happen spontaneously...

The chart is just a way to organize knowledge in a visual way. Knowledge that can be used to improve your skills.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

• WTF
The chart is just a way to organize knowledge in a visual way. Knowledge that can be used to improve your skills.
As I said, it won't help you if you don't have the looks and if you have them, then you don't need the chart.
I was heavy into PUA, had a huge 'stack' of openers, routines, stories, jokes, etc., but still didn't have much success, even when my game was flawless, I would end up ghosted or in the friendzone, while other guys around me would go to a girl in bar or nightclub, babble a little then take her home.
When I would ask them what did they say, what method they used to pick her up, how did they convince her to go home with them, etc, they were very confused, the questions didn't make sense to them, from their perspective they just went and talked to her and everything else just happened.

• +1
As I said, it won't help you if you don't have the looks and if you have them, then you don't need the chart.

Why so black and white? Why no grey area?

If your attraction level is 5%, a 20% boost via game won’t get you over the fence (let’s say the cutoff is 50%). If your attraction level is 45%, a 20% boost via game pushes you over the fence to 65%.

Why so black and white? Why no grey area?

If your attraction level is 5%, a 20% boost via game won’t get you over the fence (let’s say the cutoff is 50%). If your attraction level is 45%, a 20% boost via game pushes you over the fence to 65%.
It doesn't work that way, as long as you aren't autistic and act normal you're fine, if you go from normal to charming, funny, smooth, etc. you only gain a small boost, it's still your looks that determine everything before you even open your mouth.

• +1
It doesn't work that way, as long as you aren't autistic and act normal you're fine, if you go from normal to charming, funny, smooth, etc. you only gain a small boost, it's still your looks that determine everything before you even open your mouth.

What if your looks are mid tier and you go from meh charisma to as-smooth-as-wet-pussy charisma?

What if your looks are mid tier and you go from meh charisma to as-smooth-as-wet-pussy charisma?

poke

legit game

• +1