Foid refuses to breed with husband because she 'doesn't want ugly babies'

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This is over 13 years old but I don't care because it made me fucking cage.

"Dear Prudence,
My boyfriend and I are in a healthy and loving relationship, and we are beginning to talk about marriage. We both want the same number of kids at the same point in our lives. It is presumed that these will be our biological children. The issue is, I’m not sure that I would want to bear my boyfriend’s children. While he is incredibly intelligent and has a great personality, he is markedly less physically attractive than I am. We get occasional lighthearted comments from friends and family about the discrepancy. Having biological children has never been important to me, and I think adoption is great. I believe that he will be an amazing father and that our children, biological or adopted, would be bright and well-behaved as a result of good parenting. Should I bring these thoughts up with him? I think he would be open to the idea of adoption but would also be hurt by my rationale. At what point should we discuss this more seriously, and how should I tell him how I feel?"

The bitch literally would rather just adopt a child from Chad rather than raise some hideous sub-human abomination spawned by her disgusting beta-husband :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Caged

Jfl why do normies even get married at all?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, CupOfCoffee, germanlooks and 16 others
Good for her. It takes a lot of strength for a woman to realize the greater overshadows the lesser evils.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
subhumans shouldnt be born, we live painful lifes with 0 joy.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, reputation, MikeMew'sBitch and 6 others
Karma would be her having children with Chad, only for them to come out ugly anyway.

toni mahfud's brother is an example.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FreakkForLife and oldcelloser
Good for her. It takes a lot of strength for a woman to realize the greater overshadows the lesser evils.
Overshadowing! I know a lot about that!

*dissipating dream noises from Arthur commence*

“Hey, fuckface, I’m half an inch bigger!” screams a faggot who comes to the urinal to piss right beside me.

“Who is the real faggot? The one who is taking a piss in peace or the one who comes to a restroom with a full line of vacant urinals and chooses to piss in the one right beside a good looker — and then chooses to look at his dick?”

He stares at my face with a dropped jaw.

“Checkmate faggot.” I then flush and leave, my big dick energy overshadowing his entire being.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
So what's the problem?

PSL 4 foid: "I don't want my child to turn out ugly, I don't want them to get bulled because I was bullied for my looks in school"

Anything to justify wanting a Chad to commit.

Shes right but shes ugly herself jfl

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, oldcelloser and reputation
Overshadowing! I know a lot about that!

*dissipating dream noises from Arthur commence*

“Hey, fuckface, I’m half an inch bigger!” screams a faggot who comes to the urinal to piss right beside me.

“Who is the real faggot? The one who is taking a piss in peace or the one who comes to a restroom with a full line of vacant urinals and chooses to piss in the one right beside a good looker — and then chooses to look at his dick?”

He stares at my face with a dropped jaw.

“Checkmate faggot.” I then flush and leave, my big dick energy overshadowing his entire being.
Ugh. Awkward. Sounds like you came on yourself while writing that.

doesnt matter he still has sex, and she probably doesnt want children in general

• +1
Reactions: reputation and Zeruel
she should find a random Chad, to nock her up.

like the woman in this song.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Zeruel
doesnt matter he still has sex, and she probably doesnt want children in general
Also, the taller the husband and the shorter the wife is,
the worse the childbirth experience is.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and reputation
Also, the taller the husband and the shorter the wife is,
the worse the childbirth experience is.
exactly, better for humanity. sex is all that matters anyway, i wouldnt have children even if i wasnt deformed

lol they are ALL like this, even if subconsciously
why wouldnt you do surrogacy in 2022 :lul:? read my sig and learn.....

• Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife