Foid sexually harassed a Tiktok prettyboy, but no one cares.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
One year has passed after this occurred, but nobody cared. Her having to stop using social media was the worst thing that could have occurred. Because it is allowed to rape males, women could actually rape a man and no one would notice. Imagine a world were the gender roles were reversed

Images   2023 01 17T160548542
Images   2023 01 17T160611935
Images   2023 01 17T160607741

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 23611, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
Deathnik bitches be so desperate for white cocks they start to make them do it against force. Poor dude, he's probably being told how "great it is! :soy:" to have been raped by a woman; not having anyone take him seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, TechnoBoss, Klasik616 and 20 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, p0lishsubhuman, horizon and 12 others
One year has passed after this occurred, but nobody cared. Her having to stop using social media was the worst thing that could have occurred. Because it is allowed to rape males, women could actually rape a man and no one would notice. Imagine a world were the gender roles were reversed

View attachment 2043659View attachment 2043660View attachment 2043661
this dude is full of shit and seeking attention no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, klip11, Dystopian and 2 others
Deathnik bitches be so desperate for white cocks they start to make them do it against force. Poor dude, he's probably being told how "great it is! :soy:" to have been raped by a woman; not having anyone take him seriously.
Its impossible to take a dick "by force." Lmao imagine trying to gummy worm a flacid dick get the fuck outa here.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, GetShrekt, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Prettyboy Lives Matter

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Low T cumskin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Magical Apple
No such thing as a foid sexually harassing a guy.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Dystopian and efidescontinuado
Its impossible to take a dick "by force." Lmao imagine trying to gummy worm a flacid dick get the fuck outa here.
Dude you realize you can get a boner by prostate stimulation even if you don't want to? It happens and it's happened like this before. No need to pretend it can't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Solar and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Dude you realize you can get a boner by prostate stimulation even if you don't want to? It happens and it's happened like this before. No need to pretend it can't happen.
its really hard especially while you are asleep. Also dude is a whiny attention-seeking clout chaser who was probably leading her on. 0 patience for this sort of bullshit. Ppl need to learn how to set some fucking boundaries.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and klip11
its really hard especially while you are asleep. Also dude is a whiny attention-seeking clout chaser who was probably leading her on. 0 patience for this sort of bullshit. Ppl need to learn how to set some fucking boundaries.
It's not about being asleep vs being awake, you'll get a hard on whether you want it or not. I remember a story of a woman stealing a guy's sperm this way. Women are fucked up people too, they're not innocent. Besides that dude is gl and could easily slay who he wanted, I believe him when he says it was rape.

• +1
Reactions: Solar and Xangsane

Tbh it's just cringy a Male claiming sexual harassment. Attention seeking to levels beyond a foid. I wouldn't care either and would flame him. Both sides are attention seeking

• +1
Reactions: klip11, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 2 others
Even on this forum people laugh at it

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Chadeep, Magical Apple and 1 other person
Even on this forum people laugh at it
It's over

"b-but what if the things were reversed :soy:"
>things are reversed
"ahaha fucking low t twink faggot liar"

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Shieda_Kayn, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
It's not about being asleep vs being awake, you'll get a hard on whether you want it or not. I remember a story of a woman stealing a guy's sperm this way. Women are fucked up people too, they're not innocent. Besides that dude is gl and could easily slay who he wanted, I believe him when he says it was rape.
The real rape that happens to men is absolutely brutal and is perpetrated exclusively by other men. This shit is just bs man. Although I will say pushy women are annoying because they can mess up your reputation and cause drama.

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Lad is philtrumpilled. He always smiles in his pics tee hee.

@Xangsane Thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
chimp philtrums me

Why don’t girls sexually harass me???

@Xangsane Didn't your ex do the same to you. She was Also Ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Muhh rape, what a fucking faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and klip11
That look like a white woman to me

Men are not so pathetic insecure and sensitive to be traumatized by a women giving them unwanted touching

It's unwanted sure but it's no big deal

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and klip11
more like a mtn tops

No one cares because men and women are not equal. The problem is, we just pretend that we are unless it benefits the woman.

In the west, it's fashionable to be part of some victim group. You get social validation that way. So he thought he would say he was "sexually assaulted" which would make him part of the rape survivors victim group. But everyone can see through it and know what he's trying to do.

He's trying to equate this girl feeling him up to some BBC forcefully sodomizing him just to get social media clout

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
No such thing as being raped by a woman unless she shoves a dildo up your ass or something.

Tbh it's just cringy a Male claiming sexual harassment. Attention seeking to levels beyond a foid. I wouldn't care either and would flame him. Both sides are attention seeking
He's also doing this to humble brag as well. Do you think if he was really raped (as in some ogre Tyrone beat him up and then fucked him up the ass) that he would broadcast it all over social media? Of course not.

He's just doing the "Look at me im so good looking that girls can't keep their hands off me" routine but doing it in such a way to make himself look like a victim.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
He's also doing this to humble brag as well. Do you think if he was really raped (as in some ogre Tyrone beat him up and then fucked him up the ass) that he would broadcast it all over social media? Of course not.

He's just doing the "Look at me im so good looking that girls can't keep their hands off me" routine but doing it in such a way to make himself look like a victim.
Aha. You've nailed EXACTLY what has happened.

Nothing more and nothing less. Unfortunately many people are not able to read through this bullshit.

As men, there are certain values that we must have and slandering people like this, when you know it's not true or at worse the shown you a little banter attention because they like you and you pay with crap like this is worth of getting ur head cut off. No matter who.

I wish people were more educated on psychopath behaviour. This piece of shit is playing a huge number of people with this bullshit. And either way it just screams small tiny dick anyway, because no big dicked guy with confidence would need to pull crap like this to raise their ego JFL.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Fucking retarded forum

It's over

"b-but what if the things were reversed :soy:"
>things are reversed
"ahaha fucking low t twink faggot liar"
Excellent usage of wojak I might add @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Every man thinks it’s really cool to experience this until it’s a land whale that smells like trash trying to grab your dick and then suddenly you understand boundaries :feelshaha:

JFL at the touchless incels in this thread :lul:

I feel bad for bro, not being taken seriously by any other guy :cry:

Last edited:
If she's not a Stacy, press charges.
If she's a Stacy, don't even wear a condom.