Foids from school saw me in a perfum store

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
I was shopping, and I was in a perfume store, and I saw 2 foids from school, when I came one of them whispered omg it's (Insert name). They poked me, and I turned around. They were smiling with their teeth, and one of them said do you like my new hair extensions. I just smiled awkwardly, saying nothing, looking embarrassed, then I just autistically left the store.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Schönling, Deleted member 3299 and 10 others
Mentalcel BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBoy, Over and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3902
should have stayed and perfume mogged them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1707, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
They were white?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
JFl experience like this will never happen to the my life is copeing and wagecucking

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, SixFootManlet and BigBoy
How big is ur cawk bro?

if they ask about it, you could just say you got some bad news or something and felt off.
I feel high inhib if girls from school try to talk to me when I'm with my parents or brother idk why
a girl from school came up behind me and held my hand and I just ignored her and went into autism mode jfl

Retarded autistic child. And by the way you're like 5 psl max you're not chad so stop fishing for compliments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Solidcoin, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Retarded autistic child. And by the way you're like 5 psl max you're not chad so stop fishing for compliments.
How am I fishing for compliments?
if they ask about it, you could just say you got some bad news or something and felt off.
I feel high inhib if girls from school try to talk to me when I'm with my parents or brother idk why
a girl from school came up behind me and held my hand and I just ignored her and went into autism mode jfl
Jfl, I was with one of my parents.

1E546ED3 5F71 4F2B A6B5 13888047101A

OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, IWantToMax, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
You got approached by foids. Fuck off fakecel nigga mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1464

Attachments

• 100795EC-C21B-4DA6-94A5-9BB8055B26B2.jpeg
    100795EC-C21B-4DA6-94A5-9BB8055B26B2.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 27
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
I'm a truecel
Fakecel getting approached by foids while I never had a conversation with one or never got approached by one. Fuck off fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Fakecel getting approached by foids while I never had a conversation with one or never got approached by one. Fuck off fakecel
I'm a truecel srs, I'm 2 psl.

5 psl out of the monkey scale JFL
I was trying to be nice but yeah he ain't a good looker to be talking shit like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191230-202204_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191230-202204_Chrome.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Hes not fishing for compliments, he was trying to tell us his story of how autism has crippled his life.

• +1
:chad: :banhammer:

if a girl from class saw me irl she'd probably ignore me

bROOOOOOO

• JFL
Hes not fishing for compliments, he was trying to tell us his story of how autism has crippled his life.
This is the truth, I am 100% sure I have undiagnosed autisim. I can give u several examples where a foid was interested , but my autisim kicked in and nuked my smv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
How big is your schlong bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Okay, fine I'll tell you, 7.3 inches erect.
Damn, not quite enough to run BBC game, but still worth a shot.

Is it big flaccid?
Wear gym shorts with nothing underneath if so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST JUST SAID THAT YOU LIKED HER EXTENSION, THAT WAS THE MINIMUM YOU COULD DO.
It would sound weird

This is the truth, I am 100% sure I have undiagnosed autisim. I can give u several examples where a foid was interested , but my autisim kicked in and nuked my smv.
All jokes aside my bad for coming at you it was all just for shits and giggles. You should probably go to therapy and get it sorted and possibly get prescribed some type of meds. Best of luck though man

• +1
Damn, not quite enough to run BBC game, but still worth a shot.

Is it big flaccid?
Wear gym shorts with nothing underneath if so.
My dic might not be that big, but it can grow, I'm still 15. Plus I have big glutes to compensate.
HOW THE FUCK WOULD IT SOUND WEIRD??? WTF? SHE LITERALLY ASKED IF YOU LIKED IT OR NOT. ANSWER THE QUESTION SON.
It looked like she was joking, idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
peak social interaction

• +1
A lot of guys dont know when a girl is interestes in them, its not just you.

You knew they were interested but you didnt do anything lol thats on you. I wouldve done the same thing bc I wouldve gotten scared.

• +1
A lot of guys dont know when a girl is interestes in them, its not just you.

You knew they were interested but you didnt do anything lol thats on you. I wouldve done the same thing bc I wouldve gotten scared.
Two foids gave me a note with their phone number on motherfucking valentines day, and I threw it in the bin, jfl, being autistic is worst than being 1 psl, your a guaranteed mentalcel.