Football gave me good development but fucked my collagen

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Hours in the sun, almost year round. While all the other pretty boy light skins played basketball and preserved their collagen, I always wondered why does their skin look so much better than mine? It’s not just acne because I have none, I didn’t know what it was. Now that I do it’s light suifuel.

image.axd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 12344
Hours in the sun, almost year round. While all the other pretty boy light skins played basketball and preserved their collagen, I always wondered why does their skin look so much better than mine? It’s not just acne because I have none, I didn’t know what it was. Now that I do it’s light suifuel.
Collagen is a kind of meme if you are not a zombie

You can fix it by taking care of your skin and applying sunscreen 24/7. I know from playing football in the past.

All is not lost.

I've come to like the sport and be decent on defense and offense but it made me retarded because my dad pushed me too hard

But you probably mean international football lol not the US version

Don't believe it. Most people can bounce back from mild things they experienced that young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I've come to like the sport and be decent on defense and offense but it made me retarded because my dad pushed me too hard

But you probably mean international football lol not the US version
Us version not pussy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270