For all the beta provider settle down fags who use the excuse “I’m not Asian so i won’t age like chaundo tan”

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
This guy is WHITE and almost 40 but looks 20. Are you mad? Also he’s on fin

What do Asians and blacks have in common? More estrogen. What does this white guy have that most whites don’t? More estrogen from fin. He also has gyro but who gives a shit cause this white dude could still slay 19-23 year olds at almost 40 lmao.

This is for all the copers who use race as an excuse to age like shit and settle down in a relationshit while your wife smashes chads like him in one night stands.

Attachments

• BD86E49C-3EE8-4952-BA90-4D88598E73A0.png
    BD86E49C-3EE8-4952-BA90-4D88598E73A0.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, oldcelloser, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
lmao he looks way younger than me and he is 40 :lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, johncruz12345, gamma and 1 other person
so estrogen makes you age better? how to tell if you have good e and how do you increase estrogen?

he looks nowhere near 20 lmao. look at those eyebags and nasolabial folds jfl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
he looks nowhere near 20 lmao. look at those eyebags and nasolabial folds jfl
Nah I’d say dude looks bout 20. A lot of 20 year olds look like this with nasolfolds

he doesn’t have under eye hollows, he just has puffy eyes which can be ereased by a caffeine cream

also all kinda teens have nasolfolds lmao. Nasolfolds aren’t exactly excluded to aging

it’s the baby fat from estrogen that probably makes him look young(not a bad thing)

is he also single with no kids?

Dude you have showed two people. Chaundo is a literal 1 in a million genetic specimen.
Lmfao pathetic beta provider(or wanna be beta bux provider) with the crabs in the bucket mentality spotted.

I can show hundreds of older dudes looking 20.

here’s a white guy on this forum who’s 31 but looks 18-19.

cope harder faggot

Attachments

• 11E128CF-BE3D-4985-8BA7-6B8F4F1594C5.png
    11E128CF-BE3D-4985-8BA7-6B8F4F1594C5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • 85567134-3284-4887-82CC-BD17C754EB73.png
    85567134-3284-4887-82CC-BD17C754EB73.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 49
  • DE3D4841-3630-406A-896C-839084CA84C5.png
    DE3D4841-3630-406A-896C-839084CA84C5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • B19CFCEF-9BD8-4526-8B43-B963FC6C7BEE.png
    B19CFCEF-9BD8-4526-8B43-B963FC6C7BEE.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
  • D650DB49-7832-4A12-932F-6BF6D23DB1F9.png
    D650DB49-7832-4A12-932F-6BF6D23DB1F9.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
so estrogen makes you age better? how to tell if you have good e and how do you increase estrogen?
Yes. I’m personally not on fin but I’m eating aloe plant to hopefully increase it and other chit

also estrogen isn’t just for skin. Estrogen is for big bones. If you have low e your bones will break down and cause your skin to sag. (Osteoporosis) and you’ll look weak af

test doesn’t even have anything to do with bones. Estrogen does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Looks like a kid jfl, not ideal

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Toth's thot
Looks like a kid jfl, not ideal
I think they actually had a vid of him in the gym were he was gettin hard iois of women staring at him while he was makin a vid so it’s pretty ideal

that’s if you’re going for that look though. Some dudes can still pull hoes while lookin 30+ from body game/muscle. Like mike thurston etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Yes estrogen keeps u young, T ages u and kills u, that's why men and women flip after 35, as the balances switch (not Asian or black people, they both start off with much higher E than T, so all age well).

HOWEVER estrogen also does bad shit to you as a dude, it makes u less aggressive, less driven, less muscle, less bone density, so it is a double edged sword.

• +1
HOWEVER estrogen also does bad shit to you as a dude, it makes u less aggressive, less driven, less muscle, less bone density, so it is a double edged sword.

couldn’t be more wrong about bone density. Estrogen is mostly responsible for bone density. Not testosterone

it’s the exact opposite. The more estrogen the more bone density you have

This guy is WHITE and almost 40 but looks 20. Are you mad? Also he’s on fin

What do Asians and blacks have in common? More estrogen. What does this white guy have that most whites don’t? More estrogen from fin. He also has gyro but who gives a shit cause this white dude could still slay 19-23 year olds at almost 40 lmao.

This is for all the copers who use race as an excuse to age like shit and settle down in a relationshit while your wife smashes chads like him in one night stands.

fat so doesnt matter

@MarkCorrigan :hnghn: Bruh Fin might the reason for your babyface.

@MarkCorrigan :hnghn: Bruh Fin might the reason for your babyface.
nah my estrogen isn't high anymore

DHT ages you so it might prevent you looking older if you are on it long term

what he did if you summarize it?

Yes. I’m personally not on fin but I’m eating aloe plant to hopefully increase it and other chit

also estrogen isn’t just for skin. Estrogen is for big bones. If you have low e your bones will break down and cause your skin to sag. (Osteoporosis) and you’ll look weak af

test doesn’t even have anything to do with bones. Estrogen does
can you get it tested? im pretty sure i hvae low e, i have terrible collegan for my age and im skinny as fuck

what can be done about it? pills or something?

can you get it tested? im pretty sure i hvae low e, i have terrible collegan for my age and im skinny as fuck

what can be done about it? pills or something?
I’m ganna store eating a shit load of aloe/do other shit to increase e. Soy milk maybe soy beans

fin is probably the best way but I can’t get on fin rite now.

there’s a buncha sups to increase e

intermittent fasting decreases e and I noticed my e went down the shitter when id go crazy with the fasting(had dry lips dry skin etc etc)

• +1
Yes estrogen keeps u young, T ages u and kills u, that's why men and women flip after 35, as the balances switch (not Asian or black people, they both start off with much higher E than T, so all age well).

bro i don't know if im low t or high e or both or whatever

im skinny as fuck and never put on weight witch is a high metabolism witch is high t and my skin is terrible in terms of collegan for a guy my age, i get ance well stopped now but use to have severe acne

i must have fucked hormones i need to check them out coz by the time of 25 ill legit look lates 40s if it keeps up like this

• +1
Asians still age mog white guys so hard it's really not a competition

bro i don't know if im low t or high e or both or whatever

im skinny as fuck and never put on weight witch is a high metabolism witch is high t and my skin is terrible in terms of collegan for a guy my age, i get ance well stopped now but use to have severe acne

i must have fucked hormones i need to check them out coz by the time of 25 ill legit look lates 40s if it keeps up like this
Same dude. My acne and skin is terrible. I also live in the fucking desert, so sun rapes collagen

• +1
jfl he looks 35 AT BEST. thanks for the tip shlomo but I'd still rather have a family than just do advanced cooming

• +1
jfl he looks 35 AT BEST. thanks for the tip shlomo but I'd still rather have a family than just do advanced cooming
Lol you mad that this dude is 31 but looks 18-19? (Pics at bottom)

Pathetic beta provider

this is literally how all of you beta provider hubby’s/wanna be beta providers are/look like.

just lmfao. There’s no other words besides beyond pathetic.

while ur giving your time, energy, and attention span to one girl while changing chit diapers in a relationchit she’s smashing chads in a one night stands no strings attached

31 but looks 18

Attachments

• 508B3321-1641-4E14-B52A-BAC70C49D63D.png
    508B3321-1641-4E14-B52A-BAC70C49D63D.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
  • 51D6BD74-3715-4B50-9FD9-05D554910B25.png
    51D6BD74-3715-4B50-9FD9-05D554910B25.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • A0F3E341-43DE-4135-89CC-4214FA976842.png
    A0F3E341-43DE-4135-89CC-4214FA976842.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 81CF64DB-C7DF-4A6C-B4FC-062F61F02DB1.png
    81CF64DB-C7DF-4A6C-B4FC-062F61F02DB1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

Pathetic beta provider

this is literally how all of you beta provider hubby’s/wanna be beta providers are/look like.

while ur giving your time, energy, and attention span to one girl while changing chit diapers in a relationchit she’s smashing chads in a one night stands no strings attached

31 but looks 18

that guy in the vid looks very good in terms of skin but his hair makes him look old and he needs his teeth fixed up and ditch the glasses also fix brows

Pathetic beta provider

31 but looks 18

cope harder you fucking faggot

What do Asians and blacks have in
Both have more collagen
"Black and Asian people have a thicker dermis layer, the skin’s second layer of skin that gives it flexibility and strength. The reason it’s thicker is because it contains more collagen, which is also proven to delay the signs of aging."

The study you posted only says that there is a difference in serum level between races, which does not infer that it is the cause of different aging.

Pathetic beta provider

31 but looks 18

Absolutely pathetic;
These betas wanna play cleanup to chad’s creampie
Beta providers gonna beta provide i guess :feelskek:
That being said, I don’t think that guy is into girls :feelskek: